Another person claims to have played on Ascencion!

DancingZombie

This is starting to get a bit strange now because once again, another person claims to have played on ascencion and what he says about being in the submarine and lagging out at a low round matches what D-Block said. But here is what this guy wrote. Note that I will have the link to the thread and website below so you can check it out your selves.

As of 4 hours ago there was a report of someone else eding up mysteriusly on the map ascension which is comming in first strike. well hes not lying and neather am i. i have 2 xboxes and i wanted to test the theory that the other guy did which was , buy the waw maps and download DOA and u end up on the map. but theres a catch. after downloading my waw maps i wen to type in doa on the computer and it said function not able? so i decided to play my new mpas but i saw that DOa was unlocked when it said it wasnt? i was confused as hell. so i click it and it loads into a blank screen and i thought my game froze. but a few seconds later it said this map_Ascension1 and i was like? puzzled but amzed. i didnt have much time on this map because it is very ark and very laggy because its like a fake map like checkeboard u know? so i got to round 4 and it ejected me to the main me u with and error saying map_ascension1 key (1) contact system distributer? i was so weirded out but i know whats going on. when u buy the waw maps and go to doa there must be some type of bug or sumthing with co nection or sumthing idk. but i know that u will be put onto a map that is very odd and dark and laggy. and it is on a submarine because the word ascension which means ascending or rising . thus means a submarine never rose to the surface and ya zombies came or sum **** this can only happen once and i advise u try it because it works trey arch must have messed soething up with the maps and a early beta of first strike for testers. plz try this if you can if you do then get pictures because i didnt last long enought before lagging out. the walls are covered in seaweed and tere is an annoying red light at the spawn and when u sawn there are 2 doors and they are cages and the electricity must be far away because dempsey said i cant see a swtich any where. and then said it smeels like home lol thanks and btw if you troll IDC and dont belive me then IDC ur choice

Edit: i cant show proof unless one of u can get this 2 work i was laggy because its not a real map yet. if u get this working then by god video it or sumthing until then stop troling im sorry

Click here to view the thread

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

im not even gonna read all of that ^^^ all im gonna say is this, if you can play on acension (bad spelling) then surely you would video it even for 2 seconds but no ur probably just like that other guy that just got found out japattack or something, a troll wanting brains, BUT if you are telling the truth i will brains you all week for posting the truth, but i wont hold my breath so yea.

im not even gonna read all of that ^^^ all im gonna say is this, if you can play on acension (bad spelling) then surely you would video it even for 2 seconds but no ur probably just like that other guy that just got found out japattack or something, a troll wanting brains, BUT if you are telling the truth i will brains you all week for posting the truth, but i wont hold my breath so yea.

Dude I just saw this and taught I would post it because you guys might be interested. Its not mine and I'm not looking for brains man. Like I said this is not mine. I am just posting it!