teddy bear in samanthas room

brainz87

when you go through the teleporter on kino and go to samanthas room the nice one. on the floor theres is a wooden map with the four characters on with a teddy bear has people overlooked this as i havent seen anything on it.its just like they where going about there business and then got stopped in their tracks by this huge teddy bear that came out of nowhere. do you think its hinting towards a gigantic teddy bear boss on a future map? if there is anything on the roof of kino could it be a giant teddy bear? or maybe its just showing us that samantha is watching through the eyes of the teddy bear. and in the room that look like it has been attacked the one with the big teddy bear. the little wooden map has been knocked over i think. and i cant find any trace of the four little toy characters has anybody else?if we could find the four toys it could be a clue to what happens in future dlc or could mean nothing at all. but i think its a bit weird why they have put it in the game so might mean somthing lol.maybe a teddy could of got in a teleporter and came out huge and zombiefied the other side and wrecked samanthas room. if anybody can no clip they can take a look around for the four figures. i would like to hear other peoples thoughts on this

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

its just like they where going about there business and then got stopped in their tracks by this huge teddy bear that came out of nowhere. do you think its hinting towards a gigantic teddy bear boss on a future map?

Doubt it, they're just meant ro represent figurines, plus it's the animation played as players spawn

or maybe its just showing us that samantha is watching through the eyes of the teddy bear. and in the room that look like it has been attacked the one with the big teddy bear. the little wooden map has been knocked over i think. and i cant find any trace of the four little toy characters has anybody else?

Interesting theory, many people have guessed at Samantha being in the eyes of the teddy bears'

Hadn't noticed the figurines had disappeared either.....