Kino Music in Relation to Element "115" (Theory)

I've noticed that the lyrics include "Bring me 115" while being sung by Raspier, Zombie like sounding singer.

And i thought to myself, maybe its a clue.

So if the Zombie is saying bring me 115 could it be of some importance to the zombies, like for example:

-Could it also be the cure to those effected by Nova 6? It has the abillity to re-animate dead cells,which is what created the zombies, and what would it do to already alive cells?

-Could it be for the zombies to become more powerful? Maybe 115 has the effect of mutating the already re-animated cells and making them become increased in strenght?

-If it is actually the older version of Sam singing "Bring me 115" maybe shes implying that she needs to be re-animated to stop the zombies?

Theres other possible reasons, but these 3 seem the most plausable to me.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Another rather popular theory is that Sam is singing the songs, and the raspier, more demonic voice is Sam's 'evil half' kicking in. This theory fits in with how the songs are including more and more screaming as we go along the series, meaning that Sam is turning more and more to the dark side ("you know it to be true..."). This could be backed up by the fact that she is trying to kill the group even harder by bringing in new challenges and enemies.

Kevin Sherwood(writer of the song) has confirmed the song 115 has nothing to do with Treyarch's zombie storyline and the voice(Elena Siegman) has nothing to with Sam, she just sings all the zombie song except for the one on Five, which is sung my Eminem ft. Pink

Kevin Sherwood(writer of the song) has confirmed the song 115 has nothing to do with Treyarch's zombie storyline and the voice(Elena Siegman) has nothing to with Sam, she just sings all the zombie song except for the one on Five, which is sung my Eminem ft. Pink

A lie is a lie. Just because they write it down and call it history doesn't make it the truth" think about that quote.

A lie is a lie. Just because they write it down and call it history doesn't make it the truth" think about that quote.

EPIC WIN yea still if the auther says that i dont think shes lieing thoe a lie is still a lie.