monkey bomb glitch?

mohawklogan

i was playing yesterday with n00battak3r and he was down infront of the stage and i was at the top were the pm gun is and i threw a monkey bomb down to were he was and i heard a weird noise and then the monkey did nothing zombies still kept trying to kill me and i got downd in 1 hit has this happend to anyone else

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, when I throw a Monkey Bomb they are not going immendiatly after it, some need to still notice it, somehow. And yes it happend before at me.

what i ment was the monkey was threw it and it blew up and the zombies still didnt notice they kep[t chasing me but the main thing is the noise and how i went down in one hit the noise just sounded weird its hard to describe

ps. welcome to the forums

If a zombie is directly next to you when you throw a Monkey or shoot an upgraded cross bow arrow. Such as when you are cornered or 'stuck'. Any zombie that is still directly next to you will ignore the monkey or arrow. You need to back up.

I play this game religiously and have noticed that if you do not back up 1 or 2 zombies will still try to beat you down.

If a zombie is directly next to you when you throw a Monkey or shoot an upgraded cross bow arrow. Such as when you are cornered or 'stuck'. Any zombie that is still directly next to you will ignore the monkey or arrow. You need to back up.

I play this game religiously and have noticed that if you do not back up 1 or 2 zombies will still try to beat you down.

there wernt any zombies near me i threw it cuz they were going to come up the stairs and kill me so i threw to go down the stairs and revive him but they decided i was the monkey bomb but what im reallyv talking about is the noise and the 1 hit ko