Dead Ops Arcade End Theory. Can't believe no one else knew..

Zables93

In Dead Ops Arcade, the Cosmic Silverback is the final boss. In a loading screen hint, it states "The Cosmic Silverback has many brothers." Many people claim that Dead Ops is endless, but I believe that there is an end, although it's difficult to reach. Once someone plays through it at least 5 times, and I mean fight the Cosmic Silverback 5 times in one playthrough, then I will believe it. I would like someone to test this theory, as I suck balls at Dead Ops Arcade.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay you're right about the no one else knowing part, but I have yet to see proof that it goes on infinitely, as many people believe it does. I've also only seen vids of people defeating the first Cosmic Silverback, not any of the others.

I don't even think anyone's made it to round 80 or beyond yet. Just hold on, one day someone will.