Zombie/Black Ops Story YouTube Comment + 2 of my Own Improv

Undeadwolfy

Okay, so the rhyme implies a *ahem* naughty *ahem* topic, but i dont think it violates the CoC. If it does I apologise and mods have the right to remove it. Anyway, here goes.

"Last night, I got your girl into Last Stand. I used Deep Impact to Double Tap her Bouncing Bettys. She sucked me like she had Iron Lungs, I am glad I had Juggernaut. We went all night using Extreme Conditioning. Her Sleight Of Hand got me to Sonic Boom all over her face. Luckily for her I used Steady Aim so none of it went on her hair. We went round for round because I was packing Bandolier. And you didn't hear us because we were both using Dead Silence."

Errm yeh lol

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Someone needs to make an updated Black Ops version :D

Im good with rhymes like this. I made one for WaW before with DeltaFlame, it was epic. Carbon was all like o.0. Shame i didnt save it. If I can be bothered Ill hopefully make one. Either with the maps or the perks. Perks seems a better option this time around.

My girl was in a CRISIS and needed me to come over and satisfy her promptly. I arrived at her VILLA within HAVANA and when I reached her bedroom I could feel the RADIATION off her. I used my SUMMIT, used my wide ARRAY of skills, set up a GRID and CRACKED her JUNGLE. After a few minutes, i put her in my FIRING RANGE and I let off such a LAUNCH which changed her JUNGLE into a NUKE TOWN. Talk about your WMD.

Maps not used:

Hanoi

[EDIT] - Made some ammendments, Added WMD and ARRAY to the "story", its not really a rhyme per se.

My girl needed satisfying again. I ran over there through the HARDLINE route with nothing, pretty LIGHTWEIGHT. Her eyes were those of a SCAVENGER. I took off my FLACK JACKET and she could see I was HARDENED and ready to go. I entered her silently like a GHOST. The skills I had a SCOUT would be surprised. She was satisfied however I wasnt and was ready to leave. She begged for more so i gave her a SECOND CHANCE. This time she lasted alot longer. It must have been a MARATHON. I was like a WARLORD and the speed I was going was that of a HACKER. Then...she used her SLEIGHT OF HAND on me, I went quiet like a NINJA, what happened next, she definitley needed a TACTICAL MASK.

I have no life... :facepalm: