The Best Strategy?

Sigint

Every time i play on Five, i end up dying in the bottom section with the labs, or just dying trying to mash the elevator button, which normally gets me to like round 10. I have heard of that Pack-a-Puch room strategy but is there any others that work well?

Soz if this is a repeat topic, i just wanna know

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

try going in circles around the rooms in the lower lab but watch out for the teleporters that release zombies as well. the Pap stratagy is good if EVERYONE has a good gun and you have 4 players and the points to upgrade the guns now if 3 or less people try staying in the upper area and moving between the elevator to the lower one and vice versa ,this moves all current zombies to the lower and by doing this makes them come at you in single file and moving back to up makes zombies relocate again

thats a theory anyway i havent got any good match ups on five mainly little kids who steal kills and hog the box or i get LOBBY CLOSED