Strategy for Kino

rzb82

Hi @ all thats my "Strategy-Guide" for Kino der Toten. It sure can be improved but i was happy with this tactic as it brought me to high lvls.

First remember some things:

1) rounds 1-4 zombies are pissed easy to kill so dont spend money on useless weapons like the m14.

2) let them come in! if you let zombies get in you benefit with powerups and more points caused by the repair of windows

3) KNOW THE MAP it can kill you and your team if you try to run away from a horde of Zombies and run into a Dead-End

ok se lets go on with the tactic

Round 1:

position yourselfs at the windows, dont buy any wepons and let zombies come in. Shoot them 4 times into the Chest and knife them as that will give you much more points. ich you manage to align them in a row, better for you! If a teammate get downed dont revive them and do not hesitate! let zombies get in a row and shoot them off because if your team followed rule nr1 your teammate didnt spend any money and by so he wont loose anything when he gets downed

Round 2:

same position same tactic this time 5 shots and a knife, reviving is overused this time, be revolutionary who could ever start a revolution without

enough points?

Round 3:

ok from this round on it can get a little tough with pistol only but you need to try it 1 mag and 2-3 knifes should do it. Revive you teammates by now!

Round 4:

RUN! as fast as possible move with your whole team to the upper door open it and go STRAIGHT to the MP 40 room. if you never were there its the room with the big stairs and the turret.All of you should buy the mp40 now and stay here until the fog comes.

Round 4-5:

2 shots (mp-40) in the chest should cure their uglyness but you can stop counting you shots by now.

Round 6/Doground:

Stay by the lower door and watch the Stairs 2 of you should watch the stairs and 2 should spray if dogz come close. stick together and wait till round ends.

Round 7/Afterdoground:

open the next two doors. Welcome behind the Stage! Don't turn on the power by now 'cause that will Kill your team for sure! stay there a few rounds till you have atleast 5000 Points. Position you and your team like that: one at every window and two at the Door. Go for headshots!!!

Round 9/Round where you all have 5000:

Time to bring life into the cinema! Tell two People to stay at the stage and hold the zombies off while one or two run to activate the teleporter. if the magicbox had spawned anywhere near your path go for it and try it 1 or two times but only if you have enough points for the PaP (more than 5000). Finish the round and go 1 after another into the Teleporter. Upgrade your guns and for the rest of the Game switch between Rushing to different Positions like the outside, the Stage,the PaP room ect. and activating the Traps. most helpfull are the Turrets and the Fire trap (at the room with the door wich leads to the outside directly into the double tap mashine).

Hope you guys survive with this Strategy and hope i could Help :D

Regards Rzb

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice but i refer the my stratagy of going berserk and the m14 aint useless i can kill multiple zombies with up into round 20 and once upgraded it takes a few shots to kill anything at higher lvls

upgraded ray and thunder are the best still but if you know what your doing most weapons can easily slaughter zombies

i've found it's best to save your monies and stay in the main area until around level 9, i can knife only until that point. if needed with dogs, buy a shotgun from the walls. its best to move 9-10, going upstairs, then getting the mp-40..after that your stretegy looks ok tho, i usually survive long time

i've found it's best to save your monies and stay in the main area until around level 9, i can knife only until that point. if needed with dogs, buy a shotgun from the walls. its best to move 9-10, going upstairs, then getting the mp-40..after that your stretegy looks ok tho, i usually survive long time

Nah you can stay for the first dog wave in the lobby, but after that just run out the two doors downstairs into the alley, buy the AK.. you don't get more points by needing to use the Shotgon as thats 50 points per kill..

Get the ak, people say wah wah it hasnt got enough ammo, well my roomies and I hold the alley till wave 11/12 with just using the AK, it's all about the head shots.. Moving to power with between 10k-15k in points. That way we can upgrade AK, get jugger and work around the other side getting enough points for speedy..

Nah you can stay for the first dog wave in the lobby, but after that just run out the two doors downstairs into the alley, buy the AK.. you don't get more points by needing to use the Shotgon as thats 50 points per kill..

Get the ak, people say wah wah it hasnt got enough ammo, well my roomies and I hold the alley till wave 11/12 with just using the AK, it's all about the head shots.. Moving to power with between 10k-15k in points. That way we can upgrade AK, get jugger and work around the other side getting enough points for speedy..

good point,

i meant only use the shotgun on the dongs, do not shoot zombies with a shotgun. and yeah the ak doesnt have enough ammo, it all depends on if you have any maxommos or not with that gun, i hate spending poitns on useless items, shotguns r best for dogs neways

im not saying the m14 is the best but it isnt the worst gun and knifeing is worthless at the higher rounds at least if you get head shots with it kills, now the other guns in the box are a definite upgrade but over the shot gun which is mainly used on dogs the m14 is a fair weapon on zombies id prefer a ray gun but if that not an option a full auto of some kind