what is up with MP??

bl4zz3r73553

ok so i know there are some debates going with how the MP is awesome and it sucks balls. i think its good not awesome, but the part that really pisses me off is the crap hit detection, bullets able to penetrate everysingle piece of material no matter how thick it is and the worst is the bull crap spawning?

like what the the mother eff i know there azre some people on here that must agree with this everytime i clear a room some guy(s) spawn right behind me and im shot in the back. its sooo annoying.

anyways anyone else having these gay mp issues?

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so i know there are some debates going with how the MP is awesome and it sucks balls. i think its good not awesome, but the part that really pisses me off is the crap hit detection, bullets able to penetrate everysingle piece of material no matter how thick it is and the worst is the bull crap spawning?

like what the the mother eff i know there azre some people on here that must agree with this everytime i clear a room some guy(s) spawn right behind me and im shot in the back. its sooo annoying.

normally id post this on cod.com but he [] admin there banned me casue i was talking about when the black ops disk got stolen. to me that seems like public knowledge and my ip is now banned, so ya casue i would post there but this site is the closest to cod.com

anyways anyone else having these gay mp issues?

...carbon is a mod on cod.com... :facepalm: lol