Zombie Swamp (shi no numa)

guerrrero25

Ok i think everyone missed it but i went one by one looking at gametrailer's episode of black ops.And I found something very interesting....OK i don't really know how to take pictures with a video so i'll just send you the link to it,and tell you where to pause.Ok so if you haven't seen it than I recommend you to watch it.And to all of you that watched it and probably din't notice go the

"Capturing the raw energy of ensemble actors" And pause at 11:53 thats the best time 11:53 ok than look at backround you see the hell hound (duh) than zombie swamp (shi no numa) it look's totaly different. witch makes me very exited i mean you can tell if it's differnt or not if your a hardcore zombie addict like me. But yea if someone else made a post of this I am very sorry :oops: But besides that feel free to yell at me and discuss...........(p.s) the link is at the bottom remember 11:53

http://www.gametrailers.com/episode/gam ... ?ch=3&sd=0

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pretty easy. stay upstairs until level 4 or 5 and open the STAIRS NOT THE DOOR. it will be much easier to defend this way. around level 5-8 the hell hounds will arrive. you can tell when a new round starts and it gets foggy and hazy looking. your character should also say something relating to this. get in the corner to the (left?) of the mystery box and have your entire team back there. the key to surviving is sticking together. if you dont have a heavy machine gun, then just spray with all youve got. when you see blue lightning balls, thats where the dogs are respawning so i suggest throwing grenades in that area. OH, also, the dogs who are on FIRE you can knife and its one hit, but the dogs who arent take like, 4 knifes.

dog friendly accommodation