www.GKNOVA6.com: The numbers 47093 mystery

Ok, hopefully you have all heard of the website http://www.GKNOVA6.com that Treyarch released. In a nutshell, the setting is you are in a room with security cameras showing a facility being overrun by zombies. On the LED screens that we see, there are the numbers 47093. There are two major things I would like to point out.

ONE: If you flip the numbers 470934 upside down, they spell EBOLA in "leet" speak. The Ebola virus is a viral hemorrhagic fever that "...interferes with the endothelial cells lining the interior surface of blood vessels and with coagulation. As the blood vessel walls become damaged and destroyed, the platelets are unable to coagulate, patients succumb to hypovolemic shock. Ebola is transmitted through bodily fluids, while conjunctiva exposure may also lead to transmission." (Not my own words, this section is from Wikipedia.) I have not yet found a connection between the Nazi Zombies virus and the Ebola strain, but if people were to reseach it, as I am trying to do, the work would be greatly appreciated and you will have my undying thanks.

TWO: If you take the numeric sequence of the alphabet (A=1, B=2, C-3, etc...) and apply a dash (-) to the number 0, the letter spell this: DG-IC. Now what I found is the the DG-IC is some kind of foreign (most likely Spanish) criminal investigation group. Here's the link: http://acronyms.thefreedictionary.com/DGIC. It CAN'T be a coincedence that these numbers spell out DG. What kind of clue is Treyarch trying to give us?

This is my first post, so if this has already been covered, I appologize. I hope this helps.

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic