Questions that need answers... + My GK "story"

thegrix

Instead of doing polls, I decided to have a Q&A with the community. Many members have their own ideas as to what is going on in the GK website, so you can now expand on your "beliefs".

Question 1: In the window, why is the "person" walking normal and slow and then starts freaking out? Was he infected?

My Answer: I personally think a Doctor/Scientist has just realised the zombies have been released and are now trying to get into the "room" he is in.

Question 2: Who was smoking the cigarette that is still "smoking" in the ashtray?

My Answer: Seems kind of cheesy, but some sort of security guard that has been paralyed by the gas. You are in his P.O.V. (You see "soldiers" wearing gas masks) Maybe someone "hacked" the survaillence tv's :?

Question 3: What does the live action video footage on the tv's mean?

My Answer: See Below :)

I will continue to add questions that CoDz members have with the GK website and my answers to them (along with the answers from everyone else as well).

Story (Question 3 Answer)

Possible Outline: "An organization trying to stop a new group of people from recreating what the Nazi's were doing before." - Unknown

Here is my Black ops Zombie storyline. Just a basic outline of what I saw. Only 25 minutes of viewing the tv's, so it is very bleh... :ugeek:

There is this "Zombie Facility/Factory/Hospital" filled with doctors/scientists, zombie subjects, Element 115?, and mind control apparatuses. (Facility possibly in area 51? Maybe not.)

The organization launched an overhead "attack" on the facility. And then they landed, and entered the facility.

The doctors/scientists release the zombie subjects, fearing they may be taken by the organization. The "survaillance" camera clearly shows zombie "subjects" fleeing through halls of some sort of building.

The doctors/scientists then try and make their escape, fearing for their lives, but the organization members shoot them down.

The guy in the top left room could be a zombie subject or a doctor/scientist (my two possibilities).

I find it intriguing that no hellhounds were present in the videos...

Ok that is all. Just a basic story I thought of...

EDIT: -Zombies are wearing what looks like civilian clothing

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good!

I came to the same conclusion!

Also, it seems some scientists tried to escape by Helicopter, which those fighter jets shot down!

But, there has to be a side story, because you eventually see regular soldiers shooting at

zombies in civilian clothes (civilians had been attacked by zombies)...

so maybe after they invade Der Riese (or wherever it is), they couldn't contain the zombies,

which escaped into the city, killed people, which is when the regular militairy service came into play :D

I think it's Building 87 in Pearl Harbor, and it's purely mind control. The zombies look like they're in suits, And the CIA and MK-Ultra has been hinted at a lot throughout the viral, so it seems like they were trying to continue German mind control research, but they tried using Ebola and they all turned into zombies. No more Nazi Zombies it looks like though, at least not on this map. There's still a chance of an Area 51 map (area 5a). It looks like there will be Zombies in the standard edition of the game, just not the classic maps.