Leuna, Germany

agaguk

This is more or less a repost from another topic, but I was told to make another topic, so here I am.

In this picture:

There is a big sign where it says Leuna at the top. Now if we look into Leuna, we find that it's a city in Germany, where during WWII used to host one of the biggest chemical plants in Germany, and the owners were, obviously, our great friends at IG Farben, who keep being mentioned in those documents carbon received in the mail.

Now this is where it gets even better. In some unclassified CIA documents, there are references about soviet scientists using that plant to research heavy water, a necessary requirement to have a nuclear reaction. For those that want to know, heavy water is basically normal water, except that instead of having the H2O formula, it's D2O, where the D stands for Deuterium, hydrogen with a neutron. Heavy Water is mainly used the in the production of Plutonium-239, which is used in a lot of nuclear warheads. It was also the main resource for the nazis to make their nuclear reactor.

I hope this helped, and kudos to joecapps1127 for the initial discovery!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic