Possible Zombies on Black Ops Teaser Trailer!

I was browsing through the black ops teaser trailer when I found something very odd...https://sites.google.com/site/blueyodap/home/yeah

(sorry about the link, i couldn't get the image to show on the preview and im new...the site is my own site from GooglePages)

here is the link on the youtube video if you think i photoshopped it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0n0QKGKQCc

if you stop the cideo at around 22 seconds, you will see very clearly what looks like a zombie in a lab coat running at a soldier...please reply!

(if this has already been posted or you think its dumb, please speak freely)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What you say makes sense. I'm just gonna go ahead and add on to your hteory, if you don't mind. The view we get (however short a time it is) does not look like the rest of the trailer. For the most part, it looks like the trailer is from a first person view, always moving or panning. But this one is just sitting there like Treyarch is trying to tell us someting. You may have something here :)

• 1 month later...

if you stop the cideo at around 22 seconds, you will see very clearly what looks like a zombie in a lab coat

dude...

On Gknova6, there's a clip of scientists in lab coats running away from what looks like the SWAT team, who then shoot them.

I think it's the scientists behind Der Riese being executed by the invading russians :D

But yeah, don't think it's a zombie