Idea About Campaign!

joecapps1127

I have been thinking about the Campaign a lot since I am very excited for it.

In many of his recent interviews, Josh Olin has talked about the SOG and other Black Ops teams. He has said that before a mission they can go up to a wall of weapons or ask the military and get exactly the types of weapons that they want for the mission. They also modified guns by cutting them (such as a sawed off shotgun) and other things.

I was thinking you might be able to do this in Campaign for certain missions, and I thought it would be a good idea. I would love to choose my weapons before starting a Campaign mission as it would allow a lot of variety in the way the game can be played.

Imagine a fun achievement such as beat a certain level using only sniper rifles. Then during your weapon choice, instead of an auto and a pistol you choose two sniper rifles.

I just thought since that is what Josh keeps talking about that it would only be fair if they included that in the game. I elaborated on the idea in a way I would like to see.

Lemme know what you think!

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been thinking about the Campaign a lot since I am very excited for it.

In many of his recent interviews, Josh Olin has talked about the SOG and other Black Ops teams. He has said that before a mission they can go up to a wall of weapons or ask the military and get exactly the types of weapons that they want for the mission. They also modified guns by cutting them (such as a sawed off shotgun) and other things.

I was thinking you might be able to do this in Campaign for certain missions, and I thought it would be a good idea. I would love to choose my weapons before starting a Campaign mission as it would allow a lot of variety in the way the game can be played.

Imagine a fun achievement such as beat a certain level using only sniper rifles. Then during your weapon choice, instead of an auto and a pistol you choose two sniper rifles.

I just thought since that is what Josh keeps talking about that it would only be fair if they included that in the game. I elaborated on the idea in a way I would like to see.

Lemme know what you think!

Yeah this would be very cool. Another thing I heard about the campaign is that it's full of secrets and you don't know how all of your missions are connected until the end of the game. Anyone else thinking that it has something to do with GKNova, seeing as how there are a bunch of GK marked documents in the first trailer around the time Woods says "A lie is a lie. Even if they write it down as the truth" or whatever he says like that.

It's a good thought, but I don't think they would do that because 99% of the people buying Black Ops have no clue what GKNova is. Also, with what we have found with gknova6, it more likely has to do with Zombies

Not nessarily, here's what I'm thinking. I think that GKNova is related to Campaign and Zombies. I think GKNova was doing experiments involving nuclear, chemical, and biological warfare which would make sense based around the Cold War. I think in the main story the scientists and labs belong to GKNova and they are working on the nuclear and chemical weapons here. But I also think that somewhere else they are working on Bio-organic Weapons aka Zombies after taking over Group 935's work. Now does that sound legit or not?