210-764-048. What Is This???

danufc7

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These must have some sort of meaning.

Anyway, we need to establish what the code stands for. If you live in the US, have you tried adding the 1st 2 numbers of a typical mobile number, as then you will have 11 numbers, which is a valid mobile number

Suggesting by the wording of the message i got, we do need a code or already have it, and also by looking at the sentence "use your eyes" suggests the code is in an obvious place. I have messaged him back but still waiting for a reply.

What do you think?

When did he say we can't trust our eyes pal? Was that on another one of the video transmissions.

I still haven't had a reply yet from him.

Did you notice during the latest video his wife is called Alison. I said in in the 1st message I said this, but now I have tried to get to him a bit. I said things like 'why are you sending us videos if you don't need any help'.

Hopefully he'll respond.