Mission Dealing With The Space Race?

soccaboy29

In the full reveal trailer the voice says

"A lie is a lie. Just because they write it down and call it history doesn't make it the truth. We live in a world where seeing is not believing. Where only a few know what really happened."

Some people do not believe that man as actually set foot on the moon. So this can possibly have something to do with the space race.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that it might actually be talking about the Vietnam war and how people didnt really know what was truly going on. Some people didnt even know we were in Vietnam doing operations there before the war was even announced in the 60's.

I think it just means the Black Ops in general, from what I've heard (I'm no History buff, I can tell you that) but Black Ops was a secret organization in the military from which only a select few people where in, they did secret missions for the military, and no one else knew about them...but that's my opinion, and just what I gathered from reading other posts.