Funny/Weird Character Quotes From Nazis Zombies

Ok, so I've been listening to all the audio materials for Der Riese.

Richtofen says "Lighting just hit the mainframe, we should investigate." I don't get to play as him often so have never heard this, is it when all the teleports are linked?

"Something very big just happened" Could be about the Pap machine? I'm not sure.

"Oh I am aroused, could it truly be the stars have aligned" Not sure this is one quote (Oh I am aroused bit, could be after hearing all Richtofens Quotes), what the hell could that mean? Something in the Stars, maybe?

Let me know what you think.

Regards Alpha Snake.

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so I've been listening to all the audio materials for Der Riese.

Richtofen says "Lighting just hit the mainframe, we should investigate." I don't get to play as him often so have never heard this, is it when the all teleports link?

"Something very big just happened" Could be about the Pap machine? I'm not sure.

"Oh I am aroused, could it truly be the stars have aligned" Not sure this is one quote (Oh I am aroused bit, could be after hearing all Richtofens Quotes), what the hell could that mean? Something in the Stars, maybe?

Let me know what you think.

Regards Alpha Snake.

On their outfits Niko and Takeo have stars and dempsey doesnt and richto has an eagle.

Thanks for clearing that up guys.

I would like to continue the thread, and dedicate it to Richtofens hillarious quotes & the others too.

Some of my favorites at the minute are:-

"You dance like beautiful firefly. Argh, someone pinch my nipple"

"You are like my child, Bastard child, but child none the less"

"You know I really think this whole war thing could have been worked out over a nice little Schnapps"

"Dempsey I hate you, I hate your ugly voice"

"Look the missing link, and he's holding a monkey"

Enjoy, please feel free to add your favorite character quotes.

Regards Snake.