Lightning staff piano puzzle broken?

Mid

So basically I was in a game where we were doing the Easter egg, and someone messed up the lightning staff piano puzzle by shooting the wrong key. About 10 rounds later I start upgrading the lightning staff, and it won't work (the old shots were still there) so now we were not able to do the Easter egg. Why doesn't it reset the order?

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Old thread, issue still real.

The chords are triads, you must do 3 tones to get it to continue or reset.

So if it is messed up, it is waiting with 1 or 2 tones 'held' in play, waiting on 2 or 1 tone(s) so it can continue or reset.

So, shoot it once, as if it had 2 tones 'stuck' and give it 20 seconds to reset after.

Now try 3 tones. If it is still stuck, then it was at 1 'held' tone and you just cycled it back to 1 'held' tone.

So after waiting like 20 seconds again, try 2 tones to complete 3. Then wait 20 and try 3 correct tones again.

When it fails, it should say something, to hint at which number you are at, but if solo, this can be hard while being chased, also you have to input the triads semi-quick, so follow the tips above.

I hope this helps anyone retro-ing this game. This is from memory so I hope it is as correct as I believe it to be.

Archived