An analysis of the impact of the V115's

anonymous

• Moderators
When Richthofen entered the MPD, dr. Ludvig Maxis told the remaining crew, Nikolai, Takeo and Dempsey and Samantha of his plan B: To sent three V115 rockets to Earth to minimalize the power of Richthofen and so decimate the damage he could bring. None of them could know the unforeseen consequences it would bring.
“Goodbye, wife number nine! I do not think I will be able to top that one! She died when I blew up the Earth! Fun times… I will miss her.”-Nikolai’s first reaction of blowing up Earth.
A V115 looks like the well-known Nazi rocket, the V2. The range this Group 935 wonderweapon has, however, is much larger. The range of a V2 rocket is 320 Km, the range of a V115 is at least 400000 Km, the distance between the Earth and its moon. But not only the range of this iron monster is terrifying. Perhaps you know how the atomic bomb works: an atom is split, which makes the big boom. The V115 includes the element 115, and that is probably the reason of its huge explosion. Its not “just” an atom that is splitted, but an atom of element 115! Can you imagine the damage three of such things, drilled in the Earth, would bring? That’s what we will discuss in this topic: The direct and indirect effects of the V115’s impacts.
“Well, that was a much larger explosion than I anticipated. I have done all I can. I simply hope those calculations were correct.”- Maxis

Geographical effects
When the rockets were drilled inside our planet, and exploded, three giant shocks happened. As a result of these, earthquakes, landslides and volcano eruptions occurred. Even on places without volcanoes, bursted the ground and lava came above to damage humans infrastruction, buildings and life. If this all wasn’t enough, the Earth began to crack slowly, and after several hours, ripped appart. Transportation between continents, and sometimes between countries, was now impossible. Governments, if they were willing, weren’t able to help each other. Pieces of Earth floated around in space, or some even still within our atmosphere, which became unstable. This all took many lifes, but the worst thing still had to come.

Natural effects
65 Milion years ago a large meteorite impacted in the Gulf of Mexico. The result: A enormous amount of dust floated in the air and didn’t let sunlight though. No sunno plantsno herbivoresno carnivoresextinction. No, not that kind of extinction. Something similar, but a little less catastrophic happened with the impact of the V115’s. Dust covered Earth’s surface, and most plants died. It was a grim sight. But the fog didn’t brought only a mental pain. Broken Arrow, a secret American group that was focused on experimenting with 115, created in a failed experiment a monkey-sized creature. After the V115 impacts, they escaped and the fog created an optimal climate for them. So they procreated and without any competitors or natural enemies, it began to become a whole plague. They spread from the Broken Arrow base in the west over the Great Plains and finally over the whole North American continent. They decimated the American wildlife heavily, and also took the lives of hundreds of humans. People called them the Denizens of the forrest, and it  wasn’t safe outside anymore.

Effects on the mankind
Right after the impact there was chaos. The earthshock, the lava, the fog… But the worst yet had to come. The V115’s included, like said earlier, element 115, and not a little bit. When the rockets exploded, the element ended up in the fog. So the fog that covered our surface wasn’t only ash and dust. It was 115 as well. One of the results of 115 is to reanimate dead cells: Zombies. And it weren’t only Nazi zombies this time. Dead people began to walk around again and start to attack the living. Everybody who died in the previous disasters began to live and attack living people now. Countries sent their whole army against the undead enemy, but every victim at their side began to resurrect and fight against them. The CIA thought this was some sort biological weapon, and tried to sort it out. The CDC thought it was a virus, and tried to find a medicine. Both were on the wrong path, however the CDC knew about the effects and how it infects people. But it didn’t matter anymore, their governments and organizations were fallen.
“Attention all on this channel. This is George Barkley, former assistant director of the CDC facility in Druid Hills, Georgia. Prior to the destruction of our headquarters, our research found evidence that contaminants are now infecting the very air we breathe. As such, exposure of some sort appears inevitable for all survivors. Symptoms are variable, but most subjects display short-term memory loss, psychosis, delusion, and paranoia. Short-term memory loss has also been reported, but as of yet, I've been unable to confirm this. We advise all individuals to monitor their fellow survivors for signs of the above symptoms, paranoia in particular. Ask yourself, are those closest to you really who you think they are? Are they following their own secret agenda? Are they, perhaps, plotting against you? The dangers presented by such symptoms cannot be understated. It was with deep sadness that I myself was forced to euthanize fourteen members of my own team. My condolences to their families. I hope this message serves as a warning to all survivors. We must all do whatever it takes to ensure our future as a species. Thank you.” -Barkley, former CDC member
The agriculture was completely vanished, and so occurred a global food crisis. For some people the only way to stay alive was to eat the flesh of the infected undead. A international, cannibalistic group called “the Flesh” was founded. Their purpose: Stay alive by eating zombies, and so fight against these.
“Science has failed us. He has abandoned us. In this new world, we alone are your salvation. We alone can light the way.  Hear our words. Heed our call. There is but one path to enlightenment.  Just as they would consume us, we must consume them. We are the living, and we are the dead. We are The Flesh. And The Flesh is us. We will not starve. We will thrive.”- Flesh member

Civil war
Richthofen was still within the MPD, and had via the Aether control over the 115-infected zombies. Because of eating the zombies, members of the Flesh indirectly engulf 115. This caused that they could hear Richthofen, and Richthofen knew that. However he was in the Aether, his power had limits. And people like him always yearn to more power. There were three pylon on Earth which had to be powered with 115, and would mend the Rift and give him unlimited power. But he, located in the Aether without a physical body, couldn’t do it. So the mortal humans had to do this task for him, and the only who he could contact were members of the Flesh. The Flesh saw him as some sort of god, and they killed everybody who didn’t worship him.
“What's that? Who's there? Yes, I can hear you. What? Of course I have; there's nothing else. No, I won't do that. How do I know you're not lying? Y-you can be making all that up! Sure that, that only makes sense… Oh… Oh my… I... Oh no, I see. Sure, sure. Really? They're my friends. Yes, of course, I see now. I'll do it. I'll do it for you, for you and The Flesh!”- Flesh member
Betrayal and murder was a common thing for the members of the Flesh.
“If there's anyone on air, please respond. I desperately need help.The others left me, and I'm alone. I need help. I'm trying to do it. To do it right, but the others, they want nothing. This piece goes here! This piece goes there! I couldn't do it on my own! I need help. I don't know what to do. That German man won't stop talking to me. And I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. “-unknown (ex-)Flesh member
But how much the Flesh tried, they weren’t able to satisfy the German. Every time they failed in building and powering the pylons. But Richthofen wasn’t the only one who tried to activate the pylons and mend the Rift. Dr. Maxis was still inside the computer system in Griffin Station on the Moon. Via electronic devices on Earth he could contact people and order them to build and power the pylons, but on another way as Richthofen wants. Maxis wants his daughter, Samantha, back, who was currently trapped in Agartha. The only known way to do this was to mend the Rift.
“What has occurred cannot be undone. However, I realize the calculations were made in haste and could potentially threaten the entire globe. That was not the intent. I considered a possible Plan B should this occur, and this plan would consist of creating global polarization devices that would [static]. It appears I have difficulty speaking. [Static] devices with the power [static] shut the power [static] me.”- Maxis
“Voice! Come in, unidentified electronic voice. We've been attempting to activate your spire as instructed, but one of our members began hearing the other voice you warned us about. He turned on the rest of us and shot one member of our crew and wounded another before we restrained him. Hello? Hello? Damn this thing. Why doesn't it answer when we call it? Hello?”- Unknown survivor who follows Maxis
“Hello? Hello? Are you there? We have activated the spire as you instructed but the shamblers are swarming our location, and we can't hold out against their superior numbers for long without aid. Hello? Please come in! It is vital that you instruct some…”- Unknown survivor following Maxis
The Flesh thought Richthofen spoke the truth, and that only he could save Earth and that Maxis was a liar. People with electronic devices who weren't infected by 115 thought the opposite. Eventually, there were people who believed none of the Germans and survived without following orders.
“To anyone listening, we have food, water, and medical supplies, enough to last several years.”- Unknown survivor
There arised a global civil war, between the Maxis followers and the Richthofen followers, killing each other brutally. The people who didn’t choose a side weren’t saved by the Flesh either.
“Hello hello. This is Jackass Flats, calling any human community within broadcasting distance. We're located at standard map coordinates 37°07'N 116°03'W. This is a warning to anyone contacted by a group of mysterious voices. Several of our party began to hear the voices, and their competing instructions and incompatible demands drove a wedge down the center of the camp. Half of the camp is carrying out the demands of [static] only through electronics. This voice is a big, loud [static], and its ultimate goal's unclear. The other voice cannot be heard by humans who have some [static] on the lo-[static] madness this way lies. Neither of these instruction sets will [static] understand [static]. Those of us who have not chosen a side have been hunted by both sides, seeking to force us to assist their [static]. Oh God, they've found us! Oh! [Static] Get back!”- Unknown survivor
“You think you're so smart, huh? You think you can manipulate everybody to do it, which you want, but we know that you [static].All your calculated works and your sinister agents, hm? You mean to destroy this planet and kill us all! [Chuckles] We're not gonna help! No way, no how! So yeah, you keep talking, but no one's gonna hear you because we destroyed everything, everything electronic, starting with evil radio-box-thing!”- Unknown survivor who distrusts Maxis

Richthofens games
I personally first didn’t thought this part was canon, but @MysterymachineX learned me otherwise in his Zombie Trilogy.
While Richthofens sadistic soal was in the Aether, what make him even more evil, he was bored. All the fog, lava, denizens, zombies and bandits weren't enough “fun” for him. He decided to sent Hellhounds, the creatures who previously attacked him and the testsubjects too, to Earth. He also sent the evolution of the Phraser zombies, which are an evolution of the Nova 6 crawlers, to Earth to make it a funnier place. They were a real fear for the survivors and then called them Jumping Jacks, because of their great jumping ability.
“Fetch me their soals”- Richthofen
But Richthofen still wasn’t satisfied. So he began to make games.
“We will work together against the zombies, yeah? Co-op time! So much fun! Wunderbar! You're on two teams, and only one team makes it out alive. So, good luck.”- Richthofen
He spoke to 4 CDC members and 4 CIA agents who had just met each other. He would let only one team alive. But this wasn't the only game he created. Somewhere else he had a lot of fun with 1 human and 3 zombies…

So people, that’s kinda it. Im sure there happened a lot more in this apocalyptic world, but I think I noted the most important ones. And a comic about the Tranzit crew arrives in October, so I am sure we will get new info from that. See ya
  • 4 years later...
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Moderators

So this thread is a bit outdated and not well-written, but I came upon this pseudosciencific theory which perfectly fits in the events of Moon and Tranzit: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cataclysmic_pole_shift_hypothesis

This theory, initially referred to as the 'Earth Crust Displacement Theory', is one that suggest that geologically rapid shifts in the relative positions of the modern-day geographic locations of the magnetic poles, creating calamities such as floods and tectonic events and lava eruptions. They believe it the reason why Atlantis went gone...however there must be something that activates it. Something like a meteorite impact...or rockets! And in the case of Atlantis, Atlantean/Vril-Ya myths speak of a 'thermonuclear war' which may also have resulted in such cataclysmic pole shift. But it's also what Ultimis did when they were on Moon, leading to the apocalyptic events of Tranzit

Archived