• Moderators

I talked about this with @Steelie in the comments of a post, but now I decided to make a topic about it. Is Origins + BO3 an endless loop/paradox? After the O4, the Primis left the Origins universe they try to save the multiverse, like they try in Black Ops 3. What if BO3 ends with Primis travel back in time to the Origins universe to warn the French Knights who almost found Agartha? They succeed to convince and stop the knights so they save the universe of the “Great Evil”, like Takeo once said. If this never happened, the Ancient Evil will never awaken and would never destroy all the universes, aka multiverse. Or well, the Primis thinks they saved the universe… As a memory and warning the Knights make that Primis walldrawing as we can find in Origins. Thousand years later, the Germans occupy Northen France in WW1, and ignore the messages the Knights left in the caves. They keep digging trying to find Agartha, not aware of the Ancient Evil they will awake. Nikolai Berlinski, Takeo Masaki and Tank Dempsey have all the mission the find the German scientist dr. Eduard Richthofen. The whole loop will start again.

“Every story has a beginning……and an end” -Origins trailer

Let me know what you think about this theory, and if you have any information to support or debunk it, please let me know.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic