Hello there, Zombie slayers!

Nikson

Hey there! My name's Nikodem, but friends call me Nikson., im 16 years old and i'm from Poland.

I'm pretty new to Z's, playing it maybe 4-5 months, but immediatetly fell in love with it!

I have only BO 1 and 2, but thinking about getting W@W, also, i like Extinction and Exo Z's. (I play on PS3, but buying PS4 in near future)

Also, apart from Zombies, I love Basketball, but teams from my country aren't good, so there's nothing to watch :) Also, i love some classic music, alternative, and Imagine Dragons!

Always looking for EE crew, or just someone to play with.

Anyways, Hello all, and have a good day/night!

(Sorry if i butchered some of the words, or sentences, my english isn't flawless)

Edited by Nikson
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im owning BO2 for a longer time, that was my first CoD, but after all, BO1 Z's just got that "Feel", something that makes you come back to this game, maps.

Starting maps are better in BO1 than in BO2 (I mean, BUS? AFTER A FRIGGIN' MOON, YOU'RE TAKING US TO THE BUS?)

Weapons are more enjoyable in BO1.

But like playing both, i could talk on and on about why i prefer BO1 above 2...

Also, Classic Z's hype! Package with W@W coming to me tommorow!

Thanks for the greeting, and im enjoying the hell outta this site!