Fu453's Theory: Aether, 115, & How to stop the Apocalypse

Welcome to my Theory thread. Grab some crackerjack and enjoy.

OK guys, let's get this done.

This theory is about the Element 115 and how it relates to the Aether (and vice versa). Let's start from the first signs of 115.

Shi No Numa

Most of us know this news so I'll make it short. Basically the first signs of 115 was in SNN in a box in the "WARNING" room (could say DANGER tbh I forget) right next to the spawn. Then, within one of the opening sub-areas, you see a rather big meteor that's red and chalk-full of electricity. This is the same electricity from the Wunderwaffe DG-2. Also the same of the Hell-hounds. This electricity is the Element 115.

Der Riese

Here's where it gets big. This introduces the realm we know as Aether. The first signs of this was right in the spawn, in a message on the wall. Der Riese also introduces teleporters. The message of "Returning through Aether" Was right next to the mainframe, that o which you can ultimately get to by walking or teleporting there. This implies that teleporting brings you to a location through the Aether-realm. Also, the teleporters use Element 115 for a power source.

Alright, let's add the storyline into the mix. (FYI this is before the gang visits Der Riese) So Edward Richtofen backstabs Ludving Maxis and Samantha Maxis by locking them in with Fluffy (who was a prior test subject of the teleporters, after testing, she came back a demonic Hell-hound). By this time, the teleporters were nearly complete, and were almost fully functional. When the Maxis' were locked into the room with Fluffy, the teleporter was accidentally activated. With a boost of 115 by Fluffy, the teleporter over-full and shot them into the Aether-realm...permanently.

The Aether-realm

Here's is my vision of the Aether-realm.

Welcome to the Aether-realm. There is no time, no space, no gravity, no nothing. Like the Universe before the Big-Bang, but we'll get to that later. This is where Samantha and Ludving are. Also where every Hell-hound is. (Fluffy was pregnant with puppies before becoming the first Hell-hound) Now you may be asking "How can Samantha, Ludving, and the Hell-hound interact with the real world if they are trapped in the Aether?" Well, it's cause of Element 115.

The Element 115

This element is what caused all the trouble. It's why CoDz is here in the first place. It's the source of the zombies' power, the source of the Wunderwaffe, source of everything zombies. It also created the Aether-realm, and by that logic, it can also portal you out of it.115 is how Hell-hounds come to Earth. 1 hell-hound is so full of 115 that it is purely blended within it's blood in it's veins. It's how the Maxis' can interact with the Earth as well. If there's 115, there's Sam nearby. But she doesn't have enough to get out of the Aether-realm. Not only that, but it's how the undead come to life. Also note: Element 115 is on the moon, so that is how Samantha and nearly interact with you every where. Now, here's the twist: Ascension.

Ascension

This explains why out of no-where zombies arrived in Ascension. The Ascension group was full of Nazi scientists who helped Russia to try to get to the moon before America. Little did we know, Ascension group wasn't just trying to get to the moon, they were trying to perfect the one thing Group 935 couldn't do: perfect teleportation. "But there isn't signs of 115 anywhere in Ascension besides the moon." ORLY NOW? get ready, cause here's the slap in the face you never saw coming.

The Gersh Device

Bam. The Gersh Device was the Cold War era's version of the teleporter. Think about it. How else could you teleport when you dive into it? Obviously cause of 115. The Ascension group was perfecting the teleporter not only by trying to actually make it work, but also making it portable. What they didn't know as of it's side effects of the device...making the living dead. They were innocent. They were just trying to make life easier. But then Samantha possessed Yuri to push Gersh into the Aether through the Gersh Device.. Also, this is how we help Gersh out in the easter egg in Ascension: Through the Gersh Device, everything you shoot into the device goes into Aether-realm, and created enough 115to boost him out of it. Every weapon you shot into it was Pack-a-Punched/had 115 in it."But then why does the Gersh Device kill zombies if it makes them?" Well, here's another slap to the face.

The Big Bang

Here it is. "But why? Why would the creation of the universe have to do anything with this?" Exactly. You answered your own question. That meteor from SNN was full of 115, which made the Aether-realm. The Aether-realm is full of nothing. What was full of nothing? EVERYTHING BEFORE THE BIG BANG! 115 is the ingredient of Aether, and Aether is the very left overs of the Big Bang. Aether-realm is a different universe...inside our universe. I know, I'm not making any sense. But that's why I'm not making any sense. Why? Because there's one question no-one can answer: What made the Big Bang, anyway? ELEMENT 115!

CONCLUSION

Yes, I barely make sense in the end. But that's why it makes sense.

The Big Bang and Element 115 were made for each other...literally. Basically, if one didn't exist, the other wouldn't as well. It creates a loop for eachother to create themselves. But because Group 935 f*cked around with 115, they made the Aether-realm., so the Universe as we know it is at stake. That is why there's no end in sight. There is none. The only way to cease the Zombie Apocalypse is to destroy the universe with another Big Bang. And to start all over again.

...you still there? Any questions? Thoughts? I'm free to answer anything.

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic