The Giant Conversation Quotes

RadZakpak

• Moderators

Link to Google Doc version.

Credit to Talam on Youtube for compiling these in one of his videos.

Edward Richtofen and Tank Dempsey - Crossfire

Spoiler

Dempsey: So, you gonna tell me what the fuck you were doing back there?

Richtofen: Dempsey, my dear simple minded American... You simply wouldn't understand.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dempsey: Right after we got here, after you said goodbye to your evil twin, you did something... strange.

Richtofen: Strange? (laughs) Dempsey, you’re really going to have to narrow it down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dempsey: I know you're sick Richtofen, but why were you messing around with your own corpse?

Richtofen: That wasn't my body, that was someone else entirely... someone a bit like me, but not. He's dead.

Dempsey: Hey I know what I saw! I saw you stoop down and hold something against the body.

Richtofen: Pictures, Dempsey. Pictures, or it didn't happen.

Dempsey: There was something I was gonna ask you, what was it?

Richtofen: Ah, dear Dempsey! Is your memory loss perhaps due to your prolonged exposure to Element 115? Or are you just one of the stupid Dempseys?

Edward Richtofen and Nikolai Belinski - Crossfire

Spoiler

Nikolai: German, I will keep asking until I get an answer: What are we doing here?

Richtofen: Putting things right, Nikolai. Putting things right.

Nikolai: Your words are empty, your soul is hollow. How can you ever hope to put things right?

Richtofen: Nikolai, I realize that I'm often hostile towards you, It's simply because your ideologies are diametrically opposed to mine.

Nikolai: We are allies only because of our situation. We will not fight shoulder to shoulder forever, Richtofen.

Richtofen: Though we may not see eye to eye, Nikolai, know this, I possess an artifact that will help us on our journey.

Nikolai: You can never wash away the blood on your hands, Richtofen! You are an evil that must be stopped!

Richtofen: I'm helping you more than you realize, Nikolai. After all, didn't I just kill myself a little while ago? 

Richtofen: I know what I'm doing! The beacon will allow Maxis to find us.

Nikolai: Who is this fucking Maxis?! I've never seen him. Apart from that brain in a jar we found in France.

Edward Richtofen and Takeo Masaki - Crossfire

Spoiler

Takeo: German, your actions defy reason. But you seem driven by a sense of purpose.

Richtofen: I do have a purpose, Takeo, a purpose you will come to share. You only have to trust me.

Takeo: You trade on lies and deceit, Richtofen. Give me one reason why I should trust you!

Richtofen: I don't have time to explain now. But, I have a message for you, a message from the Emperor.

Takeo: What do you know of the Emperor?! It has been so long. I feared he had abandoned me... forgotten me.

Richtofen: You have not been forgotten, Takeo. Stay strong and your path will become illuminated.

Takeo: I do not understand your riddles German, how will my path become illuminated?

Richtofen: The spirits of your ancestors are not the only voices you will hear, Takeo. Trust your instincts, listen to them.

Takeo: Last night I had a dream. I dreamt of a house... A house with children.

Richtofen: Yes... hold on to that thought, Takeo. In time you will come to learn the significance of your visions.

Tank Dempsey and Nikolai Belinski - Crossfire

Spoiler

Dempsey: Can I trust you, Nikolai? Because last time I checked we were enemies.

Nikolai: When did you last check? We were allies in all three World Wars! 

Nikolai: Richtofen seems to think he has some kind of plan.

Dempsey: I'm not so sure about that, I think he's fucking delusional.

Nikolai: When Richtofen speaks of putting things right, do you think he has found a way to end this nightmare?

Dempsey: After France, I'm starting to believe that anything is possible.

Nikolai: Maybe there is a way to end all of this. To return to our homes, our old lives... our families.

Dempsey: Our families? How many wives is it you've had, Nikolai? I gotta be honest, I lost count.

Nikolai: As a Russian I know how to endure, how to survive. Dare I hope for something more than that?

Dempsey: You can dare, but I don't know if it will do any good. In my experiences wishes hardly ever come true.

Tank Dempsey and Takeo Masaki - Crossfire

Spoiler

Dempsey: Hey Tak, we gotta keep an eye on Richtofen. I don't know what he's up to but I don't like it.

Takeo: I share your concerns, Dempsey. We would be wise to remain cautious.

Dempsey: Did you notice him doing something weird when we first got here?

Takeo: Weird describes much of what Richtofen does.

Dempsey: Right after he popped himself, when we were holding back the horde, Richtofen knelt down over the body. Why?

Takeo: Perhaps he was paying respects to his fallen self.

Dempsey: We gotta piece it all together, Tak. Why the fuck did he come here, again?!

Takeo: We know not where Richtofen has traveled, but I believe his experiences have changed him.

Dempsey: Wherever he's been... whatever he's been through, I'm not sure if Richtofen is any less crazy than before.

Takeo: Mysteries will reveal themselves in time, they always do. This is the nature of our quest.

Nikolai Belinski and Takeo Masaki - Crossfire

Spoiler

Takeo: Besides our thirst for battle, you and I have little in common, Nikolai.

Nikolai: You are mistaken, Takeo. I have no thirst for battle, I fight because I have to.

Takeo: You have a great disdain for the German, why does your hatred run so deep?

Nikolai: Do I really need to explain that? I mean, really?! 

Nikolai: Have you forgotten Richtofen's thirst for chaos? He is a monster... an animal.

Takeo: He is a... troubled soul, I can see it in his eyes, but a monster? Huh, I think not! 

Takeo: We know not of the journey Richtofen has taken. He may hold more wisdom than you realize.

Nikolai: I fear any wisdom he holds will only be used to advance his own agendas.

Takeo: We will only survive if we all work together, Nikolai. You know this in your heart.

Nikolai: Richtofen was the one who left us in the dark, Takeo. We have no idea what he has been doing.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived