On 7/4/2018 at 10:38 AM, Lenne said:

I am actually fearing another delay at this point.

Nomura, the director of KH stated, how he only wanted Projects that were originally made by Disney/Pixar, so no SW or Marvel for now. I also dunno how I'd feel about it to be honest, but a "lightsaber-Keyblade" would be pretty neat. haha

That is a bit dissapointing, but oh well.

Sorry for the late reply by the way.

And I am sorry for my late reply as well. For some reason, I never receive email notifications when I get a reply. I have that setting checked.

Anyway, I think you are right. A surprise release would be the best we could hope for, but highly unlikely. 

I did not know that about Kingdom Hearts. I think that is a good sign for the series. It shows that Nomura really cares for the direction of KH. Although, a Lightsaber-Keyblade would be really cool.

I was hoping for the Presidential Crew as well. However, it does seem that this installment will fill in some story gaps and provide the backdrop for Five. I will take that as a plus.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived