Skulls, Akator and extraterrestrial gods

anonymous

• Moderators

First of all, sorry for being gone for a few days. I had trouble with signing in but eventually resetting my password was the key. Now I am here with this kinda absurd apologize:

Anyone in here ever seen Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull? A movie released in 2008, three years prior to Black Ops I. We have seen that the movie had inspired the developers of Black Ops: Zombies multiple times.

Spoiler

raiders_of_the_lost_ark_government_warehouse_new.jpg

Nacht_der_Untote_Loading_Screen.jpg

indiana.jpg

large.jpg

I watched that movie recently once again, now mature enough to actually understand the whole backstory of that movie. And honestly, truly a lot of the content reminded me of our Zombies story and the theory that ancient alien astronauts visited early human societies across the world.

The Skulls 

First of all we must try to help one mystery out of our story: the long humanoid skull on the Shangri La loading screen and on the Richthofen altar. While we used to believe those were alien -Vril Ya or Aryan- skulls, we discovered that the Keepers, the alien race that inhabited Argartha and were on the background the whole time, appeared to hd no eyes. So what are those skulls? According to Indiana Jones and Wikipedia, the ancient Nazca society in South America performed so-called artificial cranial deformation, a form of body alteration in which the skull of a human being is deformed intentionally, giving it a long, alien-looking skull. They did this with the purpose of honouring their gods, who are believed to have such head as well. The Nazca weren't the only ones doing this. Ancient American, Indian and Eurasian tribes performed this ritual. So my most logical explanation of the skulls in Shangri La are that they are human, tribe members to be exact, deformed in such way to honour the Keepers, who have a similar headform.

220px-Déformation_Péruvienne_MHNT_Noir.jpg

Akator

In 1972 German photojournalist Karl Brugger encountered an Indian named Tatunca Nara in Brazil. Tatunca said he belonged to a tribe called the Ugha Mongulala. The Ugha lived in the subterranean Golden City of Akator in an unexplored part of the Amazon, known as El Dorado in popular culture (note that “Golden” also means “wisdom” in Nazca language). In some Asian cultures, a synonym for this location is Shangri La. The Ugha Mongulala were chosen by the gods to be the record-keepers of the planet after the gods’ sudden disappearance in the year zero (10481 BC). This sounds like early human's interaction with advanced beings. The Ugha, among with other Latin American cultures such as the Nazca, Aztec and Maya, claimed that their gods had learned them agriculture and basic technology. The gods built a highly protected underground fortress in a very inaccessible locale. The Ugha Mongulala were given special stones to “view” any place on earth and to record key planetary events. These records were written in a hieroglyphic text called the “script of the Ancient Fathers”. They told of the gods arrival, great wars, the building of the Akakorian empire, the departure of the gods, the birth of the Incas, the construction of great cities, the coming of the Spanish, and three periods of great planetary upheaval, two that have happened and one that is yet to come. The dates given in the account were remarkably close to dates referred to in other accounts of prehistory and ancient history, such as the Bible and the Sumerian record. The gods left one of their “flying disks” as “credentials” for the Ugha: A Vimaña, or pyramid in modern language. It is said that there are four gods remaining in stone columns in the deep inner recesses of the temple, possibly mummified. If you want to read more about Viamaña's and the technology and story behind them, take a look here:

Brugger published his findings in 1972 and was planning a trip to Akakor at the time of his murder.

Shangri La in Latin America?

I know. It sounds absurd, but I would like to make South America as a potential location for Shangri La as well. The Amazon has tropical rainforests and large mountains as well. The soil in Shangri La colours red, the colour of a tropical soil that you find near the equator, like in the Amazon. The Hymalayan soil colours way different, since it lays further away from the equator. Also, the style of the Vimaña’s in Shangri La, the pyramids, look more American (Maya/Nazca/Inca) than Asian (e.g. the Borobodur). The monkeys in the map look very similar to the monkeys in the Indiana Jones movie, possibly the same American breed. And next to this one, there are countless Crystal Skull references in the map: the water rad, the waterfall, the traps, the natives, etc. So could Shangri La be Akator, the lost city? I know about the Tibetan tattoos on the natives, and the Asian-style gongs and Naga-statues. But maybe these items were originally part of a global culture: A global shared human culture that honoured the extraterrestrial gods: From Sumeria to Hyperborea and from Egypt to Mexico. Everywhere on Earth pyramids were built...or were possibly brought there by the gods.

Other interesting points in the Crystal skull. The gods/aliens that lived in the pyramid in Akator are said to be not creatures out of space, but interdimensional beings. Eventually, when they leave, they are said to go to the space between spaces. I’ve never heard such obvious reference to CoDZ’s “Aether”, and it would fit perfectly with the 4D theory (imagine a hypercube with every 3D cube in it as a universe, and the space between those 3D cubes as Aether). One last interesting note: in the movie the main characters discovered art and statues from all over Earth in a room in Akator. It was made clear that the beings are actually archeologists of other dimensions. They are the Keepers of these stuff. When discovering our dimension, besides doing investigation, they learned civilizations over the entire globe about agriculture and technology. They were the roots of human society.

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Screenshot_20180302-165020.png

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived