Ghost Recon Wildlands

ZombiesIsKey

imagejpeg

So this weekend the Ghost Recon Wildlands Beta was open to everyone across all platforms. With only a few weeks until the full game releases I guess that this is just to clear up any bugs / glitches that might still be in the game.

This weekend, instead of zombie slaying, I have been spending a lot of my time trying out the game. My first opinions are honestly WOW. An absolutely beautiful designed game from as soon as you load it up with so much customisation. I'm a sucker for when it comes to being able to customise your character / gear and I was super happy when I seen how much customisation there was. With such an open world you could spend hours driving and flying around collecting new guns and parts for them and also completing the story line that I am hooked too already and it's not even the full release. The whole theme of the game is amazing I find it quite realistic at some parts. It's also great for grabbing a group of your friends and ganging up to complete missions together or just to fly around looking bad ass. I can't say too much as it isn't the full game release but so far I am really impressed with it. I highly recommend you get yourself it before the weekend ends and try it out for yourself. Looks like it's going to be a game that I will be sharing my zombie slaying time with!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived