• Moderators

A long time ago, even before the second world war, a german scientist wanted to make from electicity something living.

All the other scientists were laughing at him, and told him that it was impossible.

But he wanted to prove he could do it.

And so, when the second world war began, he found a way to do it.

The only thing he missed was a huge ammount of electricity.

The nazi's were very interresting is his project, in his new "wunder waffe", and so they gave him a place were he could catch lighting.

A castle in Germany's recently anschlussed Austria.

maxresdefault.jpg

He placed antennae and devices everywhere, and he succeed: He catched lightning....

He insert it into a human subject........and he did it....... his "electric man" was created.

But the electric man, who was forced to be the subject for this project, became crazy and killed all the people in the castle.

With a lot of effort, the German's succeed to enprison him, but they were aware that it was impossible to use him as a weapon in the battlefields, because he would not only kill all the Allies, but also all the Germans.

So the Electric Man was prisonned in a generator, doomed to enpower the German devices in that area.

Till one day, when the Allies were at the winning hand, the Americans attacked the castle.

After a intense fight, the Germans lose, and the Americans toke in the castle.

They found the Electric Man, and bought him to a secret base in the north west of the USA: Northen Hemisphere.

They gave him the nickname "Avogadro" and discovered that it's mind was broken and it only wanted chaos and death.

So the Americans locked him up in a power generator, just like the Germans did, forced to enpower the devices in that area.

But then, the zombie apocalypse started.....

latest?cb=20140518101040&path-prefix=pl

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

When I want to make a topic I get an error so I'll try to post this as a comment:

I want to buy an old black ops dlc (appart from Rezurrection) but which one do you think is the best?

Ive played Shangri La once, which was great, but I never experienced Call of the Dead and Ascencion.

What do you think is the best dlc, and why?

• Moderators

When I want to make a topic I get an error so I'll try to post this as a comment:

I want to buy an old black ops dlc (appart from Rezurrection) but which one do you think is the best?

Ive played Shangri La once, which was great, but I never experienced Call of the Dead and Ascencion.

What do you think is the best dlc, and why?