Outworld Maxis The House and the Children

Ok, so after hearing all the radios and confirming that Multiple Universes Exist within our storyline I believe that Outworld Maxis ( The Maxis from the Origins ending cutscene) is currently living inside a house with Eddy and Sam. However this house is the last thing in existence after their universe was destroyed. To ensure the safety of the 2 children Outworld Maxis found a way to Open the Rift and sent the 2 children into another universe. Outworld Maxis apparently stayed behind inside the House to ensure that his plan would work. I am still not quite sure what his plan is but I have a few educated guesses

My Guess is Maxis Sent Eddy through the Rift and this Eddy became the Origins Richtofen

For starters According to the Ciphers in Origins the Richtofen of that world showed maturity and intelligence beyond his years. If we are to assume that Eddy was sent to the Origins Universe from Outworld then it can be assumed that Outworld Maxis gave him prior briefing on what Eddy needed to do in order to help him with his plan. Which would also mean Eddy would have to mature quickly if he wished to help save the Multiverse. 

The Richtofen we Knew in the Original Storyline is a possibility if Eddy is corrupted during his quest. If eddy becomes corrupted then he becomes a pawn for this Hidden Evil and ends up destroying an entire universe. 

There is evidence that Outworld Maxis not only sent Eddy Away but also sent HIS Samantha somewhere else too. Is the samantha we've known since Black Ops the Samantha from Outworld after her exile? Or perhaps Our samantha is just another Samantha and not the one that was sent away. There is not yet any evidence to support that yet but we know that she is very important, perhaps even more now.

Does this mean that Outworld is the Center of the storyline and everything revolves around it? I do not believe so. I believe that Outworld Maxis is the man who came up with the Plan or at least A plan to end the apocalypse. However his universe is just as important as the other universes.

This image here courtesy of Rofflewaffle's new video.

5813962a4ae7acea3ea6e86a4f3764db.png

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and Peter had a very big theory for a future map that we never really finished, I was going to bring it out around this time actually as a celebration for BO3 but then I saw the Giant intro and realised I needed to re-evaluate the story a little. Anyways the map was about Maxis' house where Eddy and Sam grew up and it was on this cliff, out of place from time in somewhere like Agartha and it revolved around an idea I had that the time loop goes like this: Start-Middle-End-Agartha In between- Start and so on so the idea of the map was to end the storyline from that house but obviously I didn't finish it. I am kind of weirded out that all this stuff is coming into fruition and I am kicking myself for not finishing the map now.

Anyways I think you are spot on with all of this. In Origins a note from Maxis also said that Eddy lost his parents and Maxis became a father figure to him so when he crossed over to that world the story they established was that his parents had died and he had ended up in some orphanage where Maxis would adopt him.

If you have ever seen Future Diary, its a really good anime that a few people watch here, I think that explains time travel and different worlds well because from what I am getting here is there is an evil corrupting each and every universe. In this Maxis' universe (the one with the house) that was obviously the last remnants of their reality so Maxis sent his children away somehow to be safe, they then end up in the next universe and thats where we get Eddy in Origins appearing from. My theory for why Sam isn't with Eddy is because she had no body to go into. For example say when Richtofen traveled to this world, there was another Richtofen which was his counterpart in this universe so his mind/ soul or whatever is using that body. But there is no Samantha in this universe as she is never mentioned prior to Origins so she is kicked out into Agartha.

Richtofen however at this point does not want to go along with the plans he had promised he would do for Maxis and is happy to live his life, then when this zombies stuff happens he tries to save Maxis and wants the staffs for himself and does not want a part in any of what is happening but eventually has to and instead of possibly turning into his evil self we see him as a hero figure now. Oh and I also think that when the reality that the "outer world" Maxis was in fell, his mind merged with the literal brain of the Origins Maxis hence why he quotes about resolving the paradox, closing the loop and going to Samantha.

I could just have spouted out a lot of gibberish but at least I think I understand the story again lol.