The 5th Man: A Necessity

Salutations reader! As I would hope, many of you have managed to discover and view The Giant's introduction scene, identifying the presence of twice as many Richtofens as we were prepared for. However, one must note the ease with which the Origins crew converses with this altogether strange and different Richtofen, of the warnings of impending doom they thrust upon him. They've obviously gained some form of knowledge as to the results of his nefarious experimentation, yet from who? None of the Origins crew was ever in possession of the information they so readily give in the intro during the course of the Origins map, suggesting that a 5th man, an unknown party, has supplied them with such information. Who that is, we cannot say, but yet again another crew is being guided by yet another voice, directed to carry out the whims of what could well be one more would-be God, be it a familiar face, or an altogether new Announcer guiding the path we take for survival. The only questions now are where did this unknown person ever manage to grasp an understanding of multiple timelines and the crux points at which the stream splits in a panorama of damnation and ascension? And why would such wisdom ever be provided to us in the first place? The last question simplest of all: Who is the 5th Man?

Edited by Skuld
  • Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been wondering this myself the last 2 days. I've also been wondering what the young richtofens goals are exactly? and going from what the NO4 were saying, it seemed as if they wanted young richtofen to succeed.

Edited by TheVyhl
This stupid signature I havent changed. FIrst time posting here in a long while.