Kingdom of the Undead [ Map Concept ]

Kingdom of the Vampire

Map Description: Vampires, Bats, and Ghouls. Fight the undead army of an evil Vampire King in this steampunk version of the 1800’s. Control 4 brand new characters, explore a terrifying castle, and free the town from the vampire’s curse.

Easter Egg Song: Bat country

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsZy3I6colo 

Activate by finding the 3 Hell Bats around the map

Other Ambience Music that plays throught the game

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZYuS4COuNSE 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rOFCqh4DKKU 

1800’s……..

The full moon is out and the village is silent…… Suddenly a scream is heard as a group of red eyed zombies chase after a young woman. She screams as she runs around the corner. She sees the bodies scattered as the dead feast on the flesh. They look up at her and begin to give chase. She is now leading a big group of undead as they continue to chase her down an alley way. She looks around but there is no way to escape. Suddenly an arrow penetrates the head of the zombie in front. Vincent Jumps down and pulls out a steampunk revolver. The Blast decimated the undead as their limbs fly everywhere. Suddenly more arrows are shot as William appears wielding a crossbow. Vincent tells the woman to stay back as they fight off the undead. As the fight continues you hear the sound of a whip cutting through air. It wraps around the head of a zombie and suddenly it’s pulled back so hard the head comes right off. At the other end of the Whip Weiss prepares for another kill as she whips 3 more heads clean off. At last all the zombies are dead…..the 3 Vampire slayers turn around to speak to the woman but when they look back…..Her eyes are Blood Red as she shrieks with her fangs open wide! Suddenly a piece of Wood rips from her chest. She gives off another shriek as she turns to ashes revealing yet another Vampire Hunter, Adam. The four look up at the distant castle looming overhead as a flash of lighting makes the screen go Black…...

Round 1………

The town Square and the Tavern

You spawn in front of a Tavern with the only light shining being a bunch of Lanterns on the street. Yu hear the sound of screams in the distance and howls. The door to the tavern can be opened to reveal that the tavern is completely destroyed. Tables are thrown all over the place and the bartender is slumped over the counter as the undead rip his flesh apart. You do not have a starting pistol, instead you have a mini crossbow. Your Knife is replaced with a sharp Wooden stake. Behind the bar there is an altar with a Good Book on the pedestal and room for something else. There is a drawing of a Crystal vial.

The weapons on the walls and from the Box are made up of Cold war weapons and World War Weapons however all of them have a brand new steampunk design.

5990256725_352b5b3f5b_b.jpg

The road to the castle

I n order to reach the castle you will need to take the cart. This cart is pulled by 4 Zombies who follow a hunk of meat around. Get on and you will be taken up the hill to the castle. Keep the other zombies off you!

vampire-castle.jpg

Front Courtyard

The front courtyard is full of foliage and statues. There is a Large Iron gate which needs an offering in order for you to open it. The whole front courtyards is composed of 2 rows leading to the gate and 2 Ponds in the middle.

The Castle of the Vampire Lord

Once you enter the Castle you will notice that the entire interior is decorated quite extravagantly. Red carpets and golden statues. There are also portraits all over the walls depicting things that have happened in the past, are happening now, and might happen in the future. Some portraits don’t even make sense due to being Blank. There are 2 Floors to the Main Hall and a red carpeted staircase leading to the second floor. The first floor is where you find quick revive. The second floor has a good view of the first floor as well as a good view of the outside world through a window.

attachment.php?attachmentid=1622&d=13488

Dining Hall

The Dining Hall is what you would expect. A very extravagant long table in the very center with Golden plates and table ware. A chandelier dangling from the ceiling. On the wall behind the Head chair there is a Portrait of Thanatos staring at the hall. His eyes will appear to move as you and your companions wander around.

Dining%20Room%20-%20Resident%20Evil%200.

The Hallways

Narrow spaces. Watch your front and back because the undead are after you. The Doors are made of wood and the floor is adorned in more red rugs. Torches light the way across. However beware because you can get lost real quickly. The hallway will appear to get longer and go on forever while sometimes the hallway will be nonexistent. You can easily get caught in a deathtrap if you are not careful. There are 3 Hallways which connects all the rooms together. These hallways are quite strange due to the fact that although they connect all the rooms together the actual layout of the castle is nothing like it since some rooms are on the second floor and some rooms are underground. You will however find stairways that lead downward and upwards. Think of the hallways as a form of teleportation

The Dungeon

There are stairs that lead downwards in the main Hall. Go down these stairs to reach the dungeon. It is very dark but you can still see everything. Every now and then you will find Bats on the ceiling so try not to wake them up. If you do they will chase the person that woke them up and suck Perks right out of your body one by one. The dungeon is full of skulls and bodies with red flesh still attached. Eyeballs protruding from fleshy skulls.

photo11.jpg

Thanatos’s Quarters

Once you enter The Lord’s Room you will see a fireplace with green smoke. It is a rather large room made of stone and another chandelier hanging from the ceiling. The room is actually a huge tower and when you look up you see how high the ceiling is. You can see the town from the window as well as the front courtyard. You can also see that behind the Castle is the Ocean.

The Fountain of Worlds

Behind the Vampire Lords Quarters you will find a series of Bricks. Press these bricks in a certain order and it will reveal a hidden room behind the Bed. In this room is a spiral starecase going deep underground. You can jump down the chasm and you will not take any damage for an unknown reason. You will find stain glass windows each depicting various locations. A Shipwreck, The Pyramids of Giza, Imperial China, A Black Pyramid, and a group of men looking up at the sky. In the very center of the room there is a Moon and Sun.

fountain forest flower fantasy wallpaper background

Radios

There are no radios however Butler in the Castle ( Vincent Price) who plays a character known as MR. Deville Will talk to you. His voice is in the Air being relayed from some unknown location.

“ You there….yes….YOU THERE…...what are you doing? Do you not see the destruction that surrounds you? Do you not feel the darkness that surrounds us all? Look for yourself! You see that! That’s how you will make it up to my masters Manor…..what awaits you ahead is not for the eyes of mere mortals. My name is Mr. Deville and I will try to help you in any way I can....until next time ...friends..”

“ It has been so long since I’ve seen the light……It is so dark in here what I wouldn’t give to stretch my legs again. A sacrifice is in order…..just….don’t kill each other..”

“ Oh these days are weary the nights are cold and erie……….. However I think I know what to do next to stop these nights of yore. Find the tablets four and my lord shall be vanquished forevermore.”

“ My master has many many secrets in his humble abode. Secrets in the walls…… don’t ask me how I know this It’s my job.”

“ Light! Vanquishes the dreary darkness. Do not allow yourself to commit the sin of murder or get touched by evil hands or the light will be lost once more….”

“ If you manage to defeat my master then would you kindly find a way to break my chains so I can be free once more? It would make my day…..now go and vanquish this…FALSE king of the night….”

Characters

Vincent: A Cocky and eccentric. He treats the whole vampire business like a game. However he also knows when to be serious. Vincent wears a brown coat with all sorts of tools in his pockets. He wears black gloves and his favorite weapon is the crossbow. age is 39 and Scottish.

Weiss: A Bounty Hunter by day, a Vampire Hunter by night. Weiss enjoys the finer things in life and prefers to dispose of Vampires before they become a threat. She has short white hair and wears black clothing which helps her blend into the night. Her age is 36 and she is English.

Adam: A Veteran Vampire Hunter. The first time he killed a vampire was when he was 9 years old. He found his mother turned undead and drove a stake through her chest. Adam wears a big hat and an old coat. He has a beard and long hair He is a bit of a Grump but does infact care for his companions. He is the oldest of the group at 50.

William: A rather unexperienced yet promising vampire hunter. He has trained himself and this is his first encounter with vampires. William is sometimes a bit afraid to jump directly in harms way however he will do it to help his comrades. William wears a black leather jacket and goggles. He is extremely smart and has designed traps to kill vampiresWilliam is 34 and Black.

Vampire Lord Thanatos: Thanatos is a Vampire Lord from another Dimension where all things are dark and there is very little to do. However in his boredom Thanatos creates a Bridge between his dimension and the world of Man and plans to take over a world of living creatures rather than rule the dead.

Zombie Models

Tavern Zombies

Female Zombies

Horse Carriage Zombie

Crypt Zombie

Servant Zombie

Bloodhounds

Bosses

The Fallen: Vampires that walk among the undead. They can move extremely fast, can walk on the ceiling and will pounce on top of players of given the chance. Their clothes are more torn that the average zombie and their eyes are a darker shade of red. They have fangs and are capable of gargled speech. They can take much more damage than zombies and only heart shots do damage. If you knife them directly in the heart you can score an insta Kill. Which will reward you with some powerups

22084-1-1344562089.jpg

New Perk

HeartShot- Heartshot it a brand new perk which is a variant of Deadshot. Unlike zombies in previous incarnations these undead’s weakspot is the heart. So shoot those hearts

Sangre Alegre- A strange new Perk that is pretty much Blood in a Jar. Drinking the blood will cause you to have enhanced senses. You can run slightly faster, you can slide instead of diving to prone, and when zombies are close enough to you a small zombie head will alert you that they are right behind you.

Power, Doors,

Unlike Other maps The doors can not be opened by Points. You will need to spill blood inside a designated Blood Dish in order for the door to open. Kill zombies nearby in order to fill up the blood meter. Once the meter is full the door will open when you press X. The dishes appear similar to the dishes where holy water is kept in churches

Power: The Town has no Power related Items to look at in fact Quick revive can be found later on once you leave the town in the carriage. However once you reach the castle you will need to fill up blood containers in order to activate perks.

Mystery Box : The Mystery Box design has been heavily changed to resemble a very old coffin. There are many coffins all over the map however you can only use the ones that have chains on them and a silver emblem of a skull on them. When the Box is active the chains will fall off and the box will glow reddish. Instead of a teddy Bear the player that rolled last will get a FRIGHT! A SCREAM! The chains then wrap the box tightly and at the same time will loosen somewhere else in the map

Design-Toscano-The-Vampire-Coffin-of-Dra

Pack a Punch: The Pack a Punch has been replaced with an Altar of Light that moves around the Map similar to cotd. Place the weapon in the Altar and dip it into the Holy water. When it comes back up it will shoot Holy Bullets that will do more damage to the zombies and to any of the Fallen

New Weapons

The Whip: The Whip is the brand new Special Knife. Unlike other special knives this one has a longer range as well as has more damage. 

Heaven’s Whip: The Upgraded Whip. Obtainable by completing the Easter Egg. This whip is blessed and when used against the forces of darkness it will cause them to turn to ash. It also as a special power of turning Fallen back into Humans. Turning all the fallen in a special round into humans rewards you with an extra powerup drop and 2000 bonus points.

holy_whip_by_marlowetheundead-d4bbe11.jp

Powerups

Instakill: Kill any zombies with one shot.

Max Ammo: Refills all your ammunition

Nightmare: A replacement for the nuke. When you pick up this powerup the ma is flooding with hungry bats that devour all the undead currently on the map.

Caprenter: Fixes the windows.

Slow: Everything around you moves in slow motion while you move at normal speeds. Giving you an opportunity to escape or to evade zombies. This is a good powerup when doing certain steps of the easter egg.

Traps

Dimension trap: While in the hallways there are torches at the entrances. Pull the torches to cause the walls to compress and destroy any zombies that happen to get caught up in the hall.

Demon Trap: In the Dungeons press the skull with the glowing eyes and the Bats will wake up and devour the undead.

Stake Trap: A trap built by William, When bought, place the traps on the ground and when zombies walk over it, it will rise, and release stakes in every direction. Similar to the Spikemores but effective in a 360 degree angle.

Quotes

Achievements

Cleansing of the Blood: Defeat the Head Vampire

Gotta get back…back to the past: Enter the Dimensional Rift

United we Stand: Kill 30 Fallen with your knife

It’s a trap!: Use traps to kill 100 zombies

Night of a Thousand frights: Kill 1000 zombies

There’s Food behind these Walls: Unlock the Whip

Easter Egg

Step 1: Find a laughing skull in order to start the egg.

Step 2: Pentagrams will appear all over the map. Go to these pentagrams and spill the blood of 30 zombies. There are 5 Pentagrams. When you finish the markings will burst into flame and vanish leaving behind a whisp of dark energy which floats deep into the castle. Doing this step rewards you with the Whip.

Step 3: There are 4 stone tablets on the ground. Collect all 4 and place them inside the dining hall wall. They will begin to glow and then they will melt to reveal a Key.

Step 4: Take the key and find a hidden safe behind a castle painting. You will need to go to every painting and press X in order to see what is behind it. Each time you start the map the location of the safe changes.

Step 5: Once you find the safe open it with the key and retrieve a sacred vial. This vial shines brightly like the sun.

Step 6: Go to the Vampire Lord’s Quarters and locate the brick wall. Keep pressing the bricks in different order. Once you figure out the combination the bed will descend through a hole in the ground and reveal a spiral staircase going downwards.

Step 7: Follow the staircase until you reach the Fountain of Worlds. Press X to fill up the vial with water thus making it Holy.

Step 8: The Vampire Lord will sense that you have obtained Holy Water and send Zombies after you nonstop. You must not Kill while holding the Vial. Have your teammates defend you. Getting hit will cause you to spill the water.

Step 9: Take the Vial and bring it back to the shrine behind the tavern at the starting area. Place it next to the Good Book that is already there and suddenly your whips will begin to glow with a heavenly light. You now have the power to go After The Vampire Lord but first…..

Optional Step 10: Wait till a Fallen Round and use the Whip to turn the Fallen back into Human beings. Thus lifting the curse on the town’s people and setting them free. Doing this extra step is recommended so that the King can not summon Fallon during the Boss Battle.

Final Boss

THE VAMPIRE LORD THANATOS:

The Vampire Lord appears once you press X on the Fountain of Worlds. Until then you can enjoy your easter egg rewards and make it to a high round. Once you press X there is no going back and all players need to be next to the fountain. The room will begin to shake and rise taking you to the roof. The battle takes place on the Roof with the Fountain of Worlds at the center.

Part 1

The Vampire Lord will appear on the Roof and launch a flock of Bats out of his cape. The bats will attack you and you can shoot them down. Killing the Bats will drain a small bit of The Vampire’s Health. Attack the King with your Holy Whips in order to deal max damage. The Vampire Lord Will also Summon Zombies to aid him in the battle. If you did not complete the optional portion of the egg instead of zombies he will summon Fallen to aid him

Part 2: Once a third of his health is drained the Vampire Lord will cause an Illusion and create 8 clones of himself. However only one of them is real. They will slowly start to close in on you and if you do not damage the real Vampire Lord enough then he will most likely deal massive damage which could possibly kill you if you get hit by a zombie. Your screen will be red for 10 seconds.

latest?cb=20121209203221&path-prefix=en

Part 3: The Vampire Lord will use the fountain of worlds to open a rift. He jumps in and so do our 4 main heroes. From this point onwards you are falling downwards as if you were skydiving. Your interface is pretty much the same. Control your fall and avoid projectiles that fly up towards you. Thanatos will be in spirit form which looks like a shadowy whisp. Continue to avoid objects within the vortex and dwindle down his health. From this point forward when a player is downed they cannot be revived.

Ending

William, Vincent, Adam and Weiss aim Continue to fall downwards as they aim their weapons at Thanatos. However before they can deal the killing blow a doorway opens within the vortex and Thanatos escapes into a different time and place. Their fate uncertain our heroes fall downwards…..down….down….down…

……

…….

…….

To be concluded in Dynasty of the Undead

Vincent Quotes

“Well….things look pretty nice around this town…”

“ Hey, I’m not giving MY blood just letting you know”

“ The castle looks so far away we should probably hurry before things get worse”

“ We need to open this Gate”

“ They are coming…..”

“ Why does every vampire have an undead army”

“ Damn Adam….why do you have to be such a buzzkill”

“ You know, if we do manage to kill that vampire I call dibs on this castle.”

“ Hey William, why don’t you come up with another doo dad to help us out around here?”

“ I didn’t know vampires had butlers….that’s a new one”

“ Looks like I’m an errand boy now.. better complete these demands”

“ This fountain is strange, the waters are sparkling like the stars”

“ The light’s not that bright, seems ok to me”

“ I feel like I’m falling down an endless pit”

“ Kill Thanatos!”

Weiss Quotes

“ Sigh….Why did no one do anything about the big castle looming overhead? That was clearly a bad sign of vampires..”

“ Well…the bartenders dead….looks like we have to do everything ourselves…”

“ Looks like we need to give blood. I’ll do it before something else happens”

“ Seems like Thanatos sent a welcome carriage. He might be inviting us to the castle.”

“ I can see the doors from here”

“ Can you guys shut up? We have a job to do.”

“ Here they come! Fire!”

“ I’m downed!”

“ Better to be preventive than to die a horrible death later”

“ Max ammo everyone, reload”

“ God I hate bats…..i really do…..( Whispers: Fucking Bats.)

“ Does anyone else hear that voice?”

“ Mr…Deville? Who are you?”

“ Well, he seems to be helping us”

“ There’s something behind this wall..look for a switch”

“ I can feel the power growing! I think we can defeat Thanatos now.”

“ Whoah! That’s a huge drop!”

Adam Quotes

“ I ain’t got time for this shit, lets just kill this sonofabitch and get it over with”

“ This cart will take us right to the castle…..At least I hope it does…”

“ Look kid, better dead there than here so get your ass on the cart.”

“ You really want to know? Fine..I was nine years old…I got out of bed cause I heard this noise. Suddenly my own fucking mother comes out, eyes glowing red and teeth like knives. I did the only thing I could do for her….

“ I always kill vampires yet they always seem to come back….to many god damn vampires on this planet

“ I’ve killed vampires in my day but I’ve never seen an infestation as big as this”

“ This castle is a Maze, stick together and we might just survive this.”

“ Back in my day we didn’t solve puzzles, we just barged in and shot everything in sight.

“ Hmmm… I think these Bricks can be pushed in…”

“Inoming! Shit! These are Fallen!

“ Get down Kid! Your’e gonna get us all killed.”

“ What do you have to show me fountain?”

“ Auugh that blinding Light!”

“ Don’t worry kid you will get used to it…in fact…you’ll probably have to get used to a lot of this shit!”

William Quotes

“ Hey…those things better not suck my blood…this is mine!”

“ Well shit….bartenders dead…and so are all the drinks…”

“ I can see the castle from here…it’s crazy.

“ Wait…you really expect us to ride on a cart pulled by the undead? You have to be crazy old man”

“ Come on old man…tell us …what was your first kill?”

“ oh…sorry man…

“ Hey Weiss, get me up!”

“ Coming!”

“Set some of my traps, that should stop them for a bit”

“ I don’t trust that deville, I have my eye on you”

“ I can see something in the water….what is that….I can see faces…no wait…shapes… Looking at this fountain is giving me a headache.”

“ That Mr. Deville was a good guy after all. Hey Deville! If you can hear us, we will see what we can do to free you. “

“ Oh Shit! I hate hights! Daaaamn!”

Edited by Black Hand Smith
  • Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic