Exo Zombies Outbreak Revisited [ Concept ]

Outbreak Revisited

“ I remember when this all began……I’m probably the only one that does by this point…… However even now, I have a hard time remembering it all…….” OZ.

Round 1...begin

The Map is almost the identical to the original Outbreak. However there are some new modifications. As you can probably tell the moment you start the match, the generators are no longer present anywhere on the map. They didn’t serve any purpose before and now they are gone. Instead the Only generator now is in the Exo Room and it powers up the whole building as well as giving you access to the Exo Suit.

Each room now has traps which can be bought from 1000 to 2000 credits in order to make your life easier. You may also notice all the upgrade stations are missing.                 More on that Later

The Map itself has a more grim design to it. There are more Atlas Employee bodies slumped against the wall and much more destruction within the atlas facility. There are fires, and bloodstains, Broken equipment and even some employees that decided to off themselves by either hanging or bullet to the head.

There are more dynamic areas of the map which you will experience as you enter each area. Bodies in the Morgue will get up and chase after you. Zombies inside liquid vats will break out of the jars and come after you. Zombies will be in the room feasting on the corpses of the employees. Zombies will be on the ground and appear to be dead only to jump up suddenly for a surprise attack. Those kind of things.

Exo Zombies now has hidden intel which can be found all over the map in the form of Radios. This is to enhance the exo zombies experience.

A New Area can now be visited by entering the Trash duct.

Sub Level 6

In this area you will find rows and rows of jars containing Zombies inside them. Some of them will awaken when you enter the room and break through the glass. There are all sorts strange devices here and computer screens featuring information on what happened in Riot. There are also Holding pens containing zombies that are hitting the wall trying to get out but can’t.

Zombies

Regular Zombies run at normal speeds and come in packs. Unlike treyarch zombies these creatures will spawn in from not only the room you are currently in but surrounding rooms. Be careful when moving through areas, Not all zombies will be right behind you. Zombies will not die out if you do not kill them. They will just continue to come after you.

Scientist Zombie

Atlas Janitors

Atlas Soldiers

Atlas technicians

Exo Zombie type

Exo Booster: Zombies that suddenly boost forward

Exo Bombers: Zombies that have touch triggers. If they touch you they will explode. Take them out before they reach you.

Special Zombies

Dogs: Every few rounds you get a Dog round. Beware the Dogs for they bite.

Plague Zombie Type 1: A creature that was definitely not human. This sin against nature crawls on 4 legs and has a Huge mouth with 2 rows of sharp teeth. It’s hands are webbed and it has 2 crazy eyes staring right at you. If it sees you it will pounce forward and if it hits you all the zombies In the area will smell the stench left behind from the infection and chase after the player with tremendous speed. You must work together in order to take down the plague Zombie since it is very quick and will dodge your bullets. Kill it in order to Lift the effects of the Poison. If you get hit, then you better find a way to destroy it quickly. On solo it has less health but enough to provide a tough but fair challenge. When infected getting hit by zombies will not quicken the infection. If you die from the infection on CO-OP you will only be downed instead of dying completely.

Perks

Exo Health: Gives you more Health

Exo Reload: Gives you a faster reload

Exo Revive: Faster revives on co-op. Self revive on solo

Exo Soldier: Run and gun easier. Reload while running

Exo Plosion: Your Exo Slam now causes an explosion on contact with the ground

Exo Suit: Your Exo Suit is very important. Without it you cannot access Perks or Traps. Until then good luck on your own.

Upgrading: Upgrading your weapons is more fluent. The upgrade stations have been removed entirely and replaced with a weapon XP counter. The more you use your weapon the more xp it gains and it will level up and increase the stats. Each weapon can be Leveled up to level 25. Each time your weapon levels up it will gain a new camo and it will get an increase in damage, ammunition, mobility, fire rate, accuracy etc. It will aslo refill your ammunition each time you level up.

In later rounds when you are forced to trade in your leveled up weapons for a less powerful weapon due to ammo shortages, your Weapon level for that weapon will remain. That way you can continue where you left off the next time you get the weapon from the 3D printer.

Using level 1 weapons on zombies from later rounds will rank it up much faster that when you use that same weapon on zombies from round 1. The same way Killing higher level enemies in RPGs give you more XP. This way you can upgrade your weapons to a more useful level and keep up with the zombie outbreak.

Starting Room Pistol is useless no more. Upgrade it to level 25 and it will shoot Lasers instead of Bullets. Fry those undead. ( Starting Room weapons are easier to level up due to it being starting room weapons although they are much weaker than 3D printer weapons. With the exception of the pistol which is now boomhilda equivalent)

The 3D Printer

The 3D printer remains mostly unchanged however it is more randomized and you can no longer time yourself.

Crawlers: Crawlers are back and won’t die out. Making an exo zombie a crawler wills till have it boosting around however making a normal zombie a crawler will make a slow crawler.

Traps

You can activate traps all over the map. Electric Traps, Lazer traps and one Fire trap.

Atlas Logs

“ We have made great advancements in the Manticore and it is almost ready for use on the field. We will be having a few more tests before fully making the weapon available for use. Until then we will have to wait and see how the test results come out.”

“ The Manticore was a success in eliminating all those not under the employment of Atlas. The Sentinal did not even know what hit them. However we did have some…er… unpredicted side effects and…well…none of our men survived.. BUT their deaths have not been in vain for it has opened the doors to new forms of Science and Discoveries. Even in death our men our good soldiers and play their part.”

“ The bodies down at the morgue have stopped moving….for now. I’ve decided to start testing the effects of the manticore on some non human test subjects.  Just as I predicted the animals in the animal testing facility also responded similarly. These wild beasts are now even deadlier than before so I have ordered for more security to be placed around the facility. We wouldn’t want to see these things escaping into the outside. “

“ I’ve been told we will be having a new test today on some of our more secret test subjects. I still haven’t been told where exactly the tests will take place. I’ve got some time, perhaps I’ll see how our new pets are doing in the meantime”

“ The infected have broken loose…..what is going on here? I’ve locked myself into this utility closet and I hope they don’t notice me. Now that that the monstrosities have been unleashed I think keeping these experiments a secret from the other Atlas Employees will be impossible. What the hell happened in Sub Level 6? It was supposed to be well guarded! What’s that? Is someone there? Oh no…….”

Easter Egg Reward

Once the easter egg is completed you get the following rewards

All perma Perks

XP Level cap is moved from 25 to 50. Have fun ranking up your weapon.

All your currently equipped weapons are boosted up 5 whole levels. All weapons in the 3D printer are boosted up 10 Levels so you can get a head start when getting a new weapon from the Box!

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days