Buried revisited, Unearthed, an ancient evil, the war of the Rift

Buried Revisited

Easter Egg song

Unearthed

Cutscene: You witness the Things the Tranzit crew have accomplished since before tranzit. Stuhlinger is still hearing voices in his head telling him to go mend the Rift. Russman’s memory comes back temporarily and he reveals that he knew Zombies existed before the rockets hit. He also reveals that he was tossed on the road with his memory wiped in order to ensure secrecy. He is about to reveal his name when his memory starts to fade again. However not before mentioning a Final Solution of some sort occurring between all nations. The Tranzit characters realize that their Mission to Help Maxis is something that must be done as fast as possible as they venture into the distance and towards the rift.

Map

You spawn on the Surface. There is an Excavation Site of some sort and surprisingly enough it looks like it was recent. On the side of the area there is a Giant Red Crater. When you look down at the very Bottom you see what appears to be Lava however this is not Lava. It is actually a Gateway to different dimensions and sometimes you will see something moving or coming out of it. Bird like Insects are flying overhead in a circle over the Rift. You will also see Hundreds of thousands of Undead moving towards the Rift. Sometimes falling down into the Pit. The area you are in right now though used to be a Mining facility however it was converted to do something else recently. You can climb up the stairs and onto a catwalk allowing you to see into the distance. The sky is full of meteors and chunks. The Moon is as big as it was on Nach der untoten. There is a new area specifically on the surface.

Mining Facility:

The Mining facility is probably the least of your worries. Catwalks, security rooms, and barricaded work areas filled with mining equipment. Human corpses can be found lying around. Some corpses are slumped in their chairs with bullets in their heads while other corpses are partially devoured. The Mining facility is much larger with more places to explore than the original. At the very center of the Mining facility you will find some loose planks. Pay 500 to drop heavy machinery on it and break it. You will then come face to face with a Deep dark Hole in the ground. Unlike the original map there is no slide just one giant drop. Once you drop down you will not be able to go back to the surface….or at least easily.

City of the Dead

You land on top of a pile of bodies. Upon closer examination you realize these are not zombies, these are human Miners. There is path ahead through the rocks but only one person can fit at a time. Once you reach the other opening you will arrive at the City of the Dead. A stone City created Thousands of years in the past. The windows are just square openings in the stone and zombies spawn from the ground or from the ceiling. Staircases lead upwards to the center of the city. Old Pottery can be seen in the market and black statues of some humanoid creature stand on display.

Necropolis:

The Necropolis is a large area filled with Tombs. The zombies that spawn from these tombs are very shriveled up from being buried for so long. The Necropolis has a few secrets such as an entire passageway filled with skulls. Similar to the trenches in Origins the Necropolis leads to many different areas and a few dead ends. Zombies will drop down from the top or from the crypts.

The Red Room:

A room that glows red even though there is no source of light. On the Walls there are drawings from before time. A White circle…..a Black circle….a Black triangle….a black smudge inside the Triangle. A young girl……meteorites falling to Earth. On the very top these Blood Red Eyes looking down at you, seemingly moving as you walk by. The Pack a Punch is also here but something is Odd about it…

The Altar:

The Altar is inside the cathedral within the City. There are stone drawings on the wall displaying a shadowy figure devouring children and devouring angels. There is a Story behind all this but you can not tell by just looking at the drawings. However there is a Light at the end. A being surrounded by this bright light. 

Achievement List

The Final Solution- Enter the Rift

Twisted Fates- Light the Final Tower

Exorcist- Throughout a single Game destroy 115 Demons

Death by supernatural causes- Use the Paralyser to kill 15 zombies at once

Geronimo!: Jump into the Rift and meet your fate

My precious!: While invisible, revive a teammate. 

Demons and Boss Zombies

Denizens: Denizens return once more and they Inhabit the Necropolis. Sometimes but not always, they will spawn from the holes in the wall. You can tell if there’s a Denizen in a Hole by looking into it and seeing their eyes scuttling inside. They don’t spawn as often but they will come out if they think it’s safe enough. Only 2 Denizens will spawn at any one time. Attaching a flashlight to your gun will help scare them off.

Stalkers: Stalkers return after their introduction in Die Rise. They inhabit the Darker Crypts and Tombs within the City of the Dead. Spinning their webs and pouncing on any survivors they may find. They spawn if you enter their territory. Their territory however changes every few rounds so keep an eye in case the area becomes covered in webs. Stalkers hate fire and are weak against it. Burning their webs will stop them from spawning for a few rounds.

The Golem: Unlike the Golem from MOTD this Golem Spawns in every few rounds after round 15 and walks around. If you are quiet enough it will pass by and leave the map. Doing so will reward you with a free perk. If you alert it though you will have to kill it. Doing so rewards you with Max ammo. Use a silencer for best chances at a free perk

Death Wasps: A combination of Bird and Insect. These creatures surround the Rift They are mostly there as background enemies. They won’t attack you but they can be shot down if you are good enough.

Abomination: There is no other word to describe this creature. It is Horrible and disgusting to look at. It resembles what appears to be a being of human like creatures all mashed together in flesh and bone. Every movement they make is Agony and their scream is blood curling. You can see their horrible faces looking at you as they reach out trying to grab you. They crawl on the ground and sometimes leap forward. These creatures count as multiple zombies so shooting single head will kill that zombie but it will still move around until all it’s heads are shot.

Hell Hounds: Hellhounds spawn alongside the undead after round 25. Also if you survive 5 rounds on the surface they will spawn instead of the Golem.

Fluffy: Fluffy is the Gate Keeper of the Rift. She is the last thing standing in the way of Maxis completing his final mission. Fluffy is the Semi Final Boss of Black ops 2 Zombies and the first true Boss in zombies history. Fluffy has a Health Bar and is pretty Huge for a Hellhound. Possibly 3 times the size of a regular hellhound maybe more and with More health than any other enemy in Zombies mode to date.

Fluffy Abilities in depth

Can spawn other HellHounds by Howling

Can eat zombies to replenish health

Can use lightning ability to teleport closer to you or to another area entirely

Can Bite you for double damage

Can light players on fire if they touch her ( Same effect as standing in lava)

Reward for Killing Fluffy

Any weapon you buy from the wall or the box come Pack a Punched.

Pack a Punch

The Pack a Punch seems to be fading in and out of existence and like the cotd version will move around the map. The new pack a punch camo makes your weapon look resemble a stone version of itself.

Wonder Weapon

The Paralyser: The paralyser does not slow down zombies. It is a weapon that manipulates time. It can slow down or speed up time at will. When shot at zombies it makes their bones brittle and decayed causing them to burst out of existence. 

Personal Dimensional Gate:  The Personal Dimensional Gate or PDG for short is a new tactical that opens the Rift for a short period of time allowing things from other dimensions to come through. Sometimes you get a Perk, and other times you spawn in a Demon. It is similar to the  QED however it can also spawn in Wonder weapons and Buildable parts from previous maps if you get lucky.

New Perk

Ethereal Elixer: A brand new Perk with a New Ability. When drunk it will give you an option to go Invisible and become undetected by the undead. It lasts 15 seconds and once it is over it will need to recharge. It technically takes you out of this Universe but keeps your consciousness in it allowing you to move around the map at will without bumping into zombies. 

Zombie Models

Flesh Zombies: Zombies that used to be members of the Flesh Cult. They are dressed in ragged clothing and are more bloody than normal zombies.

Miner Zombie: Zombies in mining uniforms gas and gas mask. They were trying to Obey Maxis’s Orders however they soon succumbed the Power of 115 and Turned.

Soldier Zombies: Zombies that used to Soldiers. They were in charge of Killing anything that came out of the Rift however they were soon overrun and Killed.

Lab coat Zombies: Scientists working on closing the rift. They perished and reanimated like everyone else.

Tomb Zombie: Tomb Zombies are undead which are wrapped in bandages and somewhat resemble mummies. Some Tomb Zombies are completely naked and shriveled up due to extended time in the Necropolis.

Survivor Zombies: Other survivors that came here before you. However they all failed to complete the commands and eventually turned. They wear ammunition straps and have weapons strapped to their backs

Refugee Zombies: People that came here seeking shelter wearing torn clothes ….now permanent residents of the city of the dead.

Radios

Radio 1 Maxis’s Message

My dear friends….as you all have realized by now, the world is broken. However I have found a way to reverse the events that have transpired. If you wish to see your friends and family once more and rid this entire tragedy from our minds then you MUST head to the following coordinates where further instructions will be given. Only together can we achieve our mission and SAVE Mankind.”

“ Alpha unit come in…..Alpha Unit are you there?! We need more men. Spies among us seek to complete the setup for the other one that was spoken about. The surface has been overrun with zombies but also an entire army of the Flesh. The flesh do now want to do want to mend the rift and instead are trying to open it even more. Meanwhile, more and more refugees are arriving after answering the call to arms by the mysterious voice in the machines. We are looking at an all out war here. “

“ This is Doctor Hupert. Months ago we faced a catastrophic event like never before. The missiles came from the sky and destroyed the planet in one swoop. Since then only a handful of people have survived. However instead of joining together to fend off this undead menace humanity turned on each other. Since the incident began there were reports of voices coming from machinery instructing survivors to complete structures referred to as the Spires. We do not fully know what will happen when all the spires are lit but we can only assume from what the voice reveals to us. We cannot seem to communicate with the voice but evidence points to the fact that whomever it is, is watching our every movement. Then there’s the Flesh. Among the survivors a new faction has arisen who refer to themselves as the flesh. They intend to rip open the rift even more releasing who knows what. They too can hear voices but not the same one we hear. Their voice comes from within their own minds. They have one huge advantage over us who want to mend the rift. They can speak to their master. There are still some things we have yet to explain…those creatures are not undead. Monsters from another dimension…possibly…not from this world at least.. Dare I call them…Demons?”

“ There are ancient carvings here….what in the world is this……..it looks like some strange writing…this is not a language I recognize…no this is new…or perhaps…undiscovered. Wait there’s more…a black triangle of some sort. This white circle could be the moon…but then what is the triangle…and hello…what do we have….no….no.no.nononononno….no……..please….stop…… I can’t breathe….AAAAUUGHH…..I CAN SEE…….I CAN SEE EVERYTHING……GASP!!....open the gate? Yes….I’ll open the gate….and let them in…my lord…..”

Easter Egg Steps

Step 1: There is a Small crystal in the Red Room. it is Pure Black. Take it

Step 2: Bring the crystal to the Altar. Place it on top.

Step 3: kill zombies using the Upgraded Paralyser to absorb their souls

Step 4: Go into the Necropolis and in less than 30 seconds press x on 20 Skulls that have appeared

Step 5: if done correctly the Black crystal will glow with a red aurora around it. 

Step 6: Throw a PDG onto the Altar and the Crystal will vanish. 

Step 7: Go back to the surface and using a sniper Shoot down the Death Wasps circling the Rift

Step 8: The Crystal will be dropped by a wasp and into the Rift

Step 9: You will now see a Glowing Light appear somewhere around the map. Knife it to make it move around

Step 10: keep knifing till the Light enters the Rift

Step 11: Throw the PDG onto tower and the crystal will reappear, this time rising up towards the Moon.

Step 12: Go back down into the Chapel and behind the Altar there is a button. 

Step 13: Fire will ignite around the Button and flames engulf the entire map. Fluffy Has Spawned

Step 14: Kill Fluffy using any means possible. It will take some time

Step 15: Once fluffy is dead Press the Button

And then.....it begins.....

SPOILERS: END GAME AHEAD

Transcript

Maxis: THE PROCESS HAS BEGUN!! NOW I CONTROL THE AETHERS ENERGY! I CAN AT LAST REACH AGARTHA!! Regretfully I must inform you…neither the EARTH….nor it’s people will survive….Once the gateway is open….I will finally be reunited with my dearest Samantha!

Richtofen: Not so Fast Maxis! You have grown careless! Now Watch as I claim MY VICTORY!

( The sky turns dark and an Eclipse covers the earth)

Richtofen: FINALLY! I AM IN CONTROL! THE WORLD IS NOW MY OWN PERSONAL PLAYTHING!!

Maxis: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!?!? WHAT IS THIS TRICKERY!!! HOW!!?

Richtofen: YOU SHOULD HAVE SEEN THIS COMING! I’VE WON MAXIS! THAT’S WHAT I’VE DONE! I’VE WO-…………AAAAAAUUUUUGHHHHHH

(The earth shakes like never before…as half the map crumbles and falls into the rift which is now a swirling vortex, Zombie eyes turn blood red)

?????: ( Demonic voice )

Richtofen: Where am I? What is going on? Why can’t I feel? Who’s there? Is that you Schuster?

?????: ( Demonic voice in short bursts.)

Maxis: What is that horrible noise!

Richtofen: Maxis is that you?! What is going on!?

Maxis: It appears we’ve Unleashed something more horrible onto this world…WE MUST NOT LET IT GET THROUGH THE RIFT! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

( Universe begins to collapse as the eclipse intensifies and white energy escapes the MPD)

Richtofen: Oh god…what have I done…..

Maxis: You have set in motion something that will be the end of all creation…… I was a fool. I was Blinded by my desire to save Samantha, I did not stop to think that there was something darker pulling the strings..

Richtofen: What is IT?

Maxis: Alas even I don’t know…but it resided in the Moon Pyramid Device….laying dormant until a new Host would act as it’s vessel. However there is still one last hope….we could get them back….Richtofen…if you can…try to remember what happened to them.

Richtofen: They tried to escape through the teleporters but the one on Earth was destroyed so they became stuck in the Aether, They can’t escape unless they had somewhere to go. There’s no Signal for them to go to…

Maxis: We could MAKE a Signal…we have everything we need except we cannot do it ourselves… YOU THERE….This time I mean it. If you wish to save existence then you will do as I say…..There is a chance…..a very SLIM chance to set things right….or not…. However you will need to cross your own timeline and return to the other locations. You will need a Nav card…with these in place we could send a signal and guide the Matter Transference device towards a new destination…..Directly into the Rift! I can not guarantee your safety but I will help you in any way I can......Good Luck….

After Inserting all 3 Nav Cards

Richtofen: Everything is in place

Maxis: EXCELENT! Now they should appear on the other side…Richtofen you will need to go too…however you will not remember

everything when you get there…none of you will. Now Go! INTO THE RIFT! THIS DIMENSION IS COLLAPSING! I’M SORRY MY FRIENDS BUT MAYBE WHEN NEXT YOU AWAKEN THIS WHOLE THING WILL BE NOTHING BUT A BAD DREAM!.....

Step 16: Go back to all the other maps and this time New Parts will bee available for you. Insert the Nav Cards 

Step 17: Return to Unearthed and if the exact same players are in the match as last time, One player will spawn with a time Bomb which can be used to return back to the Same round as the round you left off on when the last game ended. You will also have all perma Perks and your weapons back. 

Step 18: Listen to the dialogue and continue surviving

GAME OVER!!!

If you died normally the game will end showing you a view of the necropolis.

If you died after the easter egg was completed completely

You will see the camera slowly entering the rift.

Edited by Black Hand Smith
  • Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic