Samanther and the Zombie Factory Chapter 4 : The Heist, the Monkeys, and the Pit

Zielinski Led the Remaining members of the Group through a Spiral Hallway. It was a Strange and rather unpleasant hall which would spiral until samanther lost all recognition of which way was up and which way was down. Eventually Zielinski, Takeo, Richtofen and Samanther arrived at the door to a New Room.

Zielinski: Well…..What I am about to show you Next is a Great Secret. Behind this Door is a Device that can get us to our next Destination. Are you ready?

Zielinski pulled open the Door and revealed a giant Glowing Circle on the Ground. It was Pulsing with electricity and it seemed to have a Glass frame.

Zielinski Led the Remaining members of the Group through a Spiral Hallway. It was a Strange and rather unpleasant hall which would spiral until samanther lost all recognition of which way was up and which way was down. Eventually Zielinski, Takeo, Richtofen and Samanther arrived at the door to a New Room.

Zielinski: Well…..What I am about to show you Next is a Great Secret. Behind this Door is a Device that can get us to our next Destination. Are you ready?

Zielinski pulled open the Door and revealed a giant Glowing Circle on the Ground. It was Pulsing with electricity and it seemed to have a Glass frame.

Richtofen: OOh it looks so Beautiful! What does it do?

Zielinski: This My german Friend is a Matter Transference Device, an MTD for short. However to make it much simpler you can just call them teleporters

Takeo: Amazing…..The Emperor would be most Pleased if he had one of these

Samanther: Wow...where will it take us? Couldn’t we just walk ….or perhaps it’s too far away.

Zielinski: Well don’t you have a bright mind…..where we are going is somewhere in which the location must Remain a Secret. It is the Source of all 115. Some would even call it…..Paradise….Well...come along then we have Much to see. Just keep your hands on the ride at all times. We wouldn’t want anyone Losing their Fingers now don’t we..

The group Led by Zielinski Stepped onto the Teleporter and the sound of electricity filled the Air.. Suddenly Samanther could see nothing but Blue. Swirls and sometimes images would pop up in the vortex. Whispers….and then….Sunlight.. They were standing in the Middle of a Jungle like No other. They were standing on a temple and down the large stairs were many men in tribal Uniforms while others wore Miners Gear.

Takeo: What is this Place?!

Richtofen: Wunderbar....

Zielinski: Welcome friends..to Shangri-la! This is where we Dig for Element 115. Mind your step these stairs are treacherous. We've lost 15 men climbing up down these stairs. We had a bit of a water problem for a while. Whole place would flood sending our workers sliding down. Fun...but not worth risking our lives.. Come on..lets go into the Mines...We must cross a Bridge so be careful

Samanther Looked at the View from the Bridge and witnessed Red Mountains in the Horizon.

Samanther: So the Rumors are true then....

Zielinski: What rumors my dear?

Samanther: The Red mountains....Does this mean we are in Mars?

Zielinski: Oh that Rumor...Hell no..Don't be silly....For a minute there I thought you were smart.. Shangri-la is on mars... Nah that's just something to confuse the Idiots so they don't find the Mining facilities. I mean seriously...Shangri-la on Mars? Do you know how dumb that sounds..... Hell..I'm the one who came up with that and Even I think it sounds dumb coming from my own mouth.

Richtofen: Oh really? Ze Americans were actually Planning to go to Mars to find this Place.... Pity.. But where are we really

Takeo: Yes Zielinski, if not on Mars then where are we?

Zielinski: Oh won't you look at that...we are already at the Mines.. Lets go in...

Samanther: Takeo I think that part is supposed to be a Secret.

Inside the Caverns many workers relentlessly smacked and hacked away at the ground as they extracted Many Glowing stones from the Ground. Some of the Stones were Blue while others were Green. Once removed the Workers would place them in Mine carts and send them off to parts unknown.

Takeo: I see you have fine workers here. So once you extract them I suppose you use that contraption we arrived in to take them back to the factory. Don't you ever Run out? Surely this isn't the only Place to Obtain the Element.

Richtofen: Well, he Must have an alternate source otherwise the stones would Run out eventually.

Zielinski: Well, There's a rather interesting Explanation for that for You see. Very little 115 is actually Needed in order to make such creations in the Factory. Everything..The perks, the weapons, the Zombies....Contains a Small fraction of 115. We find that refining the stones allows us to extract enough of the Element without using too much. However there are Problems. Some of the Stones are not good and they need to be separated from the Good Stones, as a result Bad stones cause a rather...Unpleasant Side effect. Which means we now have a New destination on out Tour... Let me show you where we sort the stones out.

Zielinski: We can take the Minecart to the Next teleporter It will take us Directly to where we need to go.

Samanther: Why don't we just go back up the stairs?

Zielinski: Nah....Why go back the way we came when we can go forward into a Place you haven't seen!

The group huddled into a Minecart as a Native Pushed them down the Rails. At first it was Rather slow but then the Cart began to Speed up. It went faster and faster and faster that it reminded Samanther of the Bus Ride from Earlier. Eventually the Tunnel began to Glow Blue. More Images and Words began to Show...could this be the future or some unknown realm? Amongst the Images she saw an underground City, An overgrown german facility with Plants on the walls....the Glowing white walls of a Hidden Laboratory...and finally she saw one more Image...The city of Paris Submerged in Water.... Suddenly Samanther felt a Bump and the cart Stopped

She Looked around and saw the most peculiar sight ever

The Room was Filled with Monkeys. Each monkey was sitting on a Chair and rubbing themselves against Meteorites.

Every now and then a Monkey would screech loudly and nudge a Rock down a Large Hole in the center of the Room.

Richtofen: What are they rubbing those stones for?

Zielisnki: Well, you see. The monkeys rub themselves against the stones and if they produce static shock then the stone is good

However if no Electricity is produced by the friction then it goes down the Garbage chute.

Samanther: So where exactly do you find these Monkeys? they seem well trained

Zielinski: We Breed them, then we train them. Some of them Come from the Jungles we just visited. However others are test lab monkeys sent to us from from places they are not needed anymore. We then Breed them if they are too Old and the newer ones are Taught how to check for the Stones. They can Sense a Stone a Mile away

Takeo: Really?...... Well that's Interesting

Zielinski: Well then I guess we should all move forward let the Monkeys do their work. Right this way I will....

Suddenly the Monkeys stopped....and they stared at Takeo.....None of them Moved....none of them even Blinked. They just stared at the samurai...

Samanther: Takeo do you have food on you or something they all seem rather interested in you

Zielinski: Impossible, The monkeys are well trained they wouldn't be distracted by any Food....Unless.

Suddenly without Warning every single Monkey leaped off their chairs and ran towards Takeo. They

Takeo: No...get away you filthy creatures....GET AWAY!

However Takeo was no match for the tiny little simians. They quickly Pinned him down due to their Numbers...As a Single Lone Monkey began to rub itself against Takeo's Chest.... They then began to Shriek! When out of Takeos Pocket appeared a Glowing Stone... Takeo Had stolen a Piece of the 115!

Zielinski: Takeo....what is the Meaning of this......I invite you into My factory and this is how you repay me? You try to steal from me? Who for?

Takeo: Ha....The Emperor wanted me to bring Him back a Piece of the Stone. Just one Piece and Japan would become the Most powerful nation in the World... The weapons we could Produce....The Technology which you keep hidden in this Factory.... I was right....There is technology here which you have never shared with the rest of the World...

Zielinski: Well then....isn't it nice to tell the truth for once... I guess there's no more need to Keep you around.... " Clap Clap"

Samanther could already hear the Music. It was a Calm Tune and just as she had predicted. The Man and the Woman had appeared once more. This time wearing a Rather colorful Attire. They were followed by Monkeys, Miners, Tribesman and Scientists Alike all ready to Sing Takeo a Lullaby for a Dead Man

Aaaahhhhh--------------------------------------- Takeo Could Feel Himself falling down the Shaft

AAahhhhhh--------------------------------------- He Looked up at the faces of the Apes watching Him fall

Ahhhhhh-------------------------------------------No...this will not be the End for Takeo

ahhhhhh--------------------------------------------Takeo Moved himself until he could see the Pit

Ahahhhhhh---------------------------------------- There had to be a way out

AHAHAHAHA------------------------------------ But how?

Masaki the samurai----------------------------- As Takeo Fell he could hear the Singing above him

Has just moments now before He dies------- So they thought he would die then?

And He shall meet as he descends------------- Not today...

a rather Honorable Set of Friends---------------- Takeo Knew he would hit the ground eventually but until then..

a rather Honorable Set of Friends--------------- Suddenly Takeo Heard something else above

a rather Honorable Set of Friends---------------- Another Body?

A mind that no one else could break------------- Takeo reached out

A man who died for his friends sake------------- perhaps these bodies had something usefull on them

A Soldier from The World War II------------------ More Bodies

A rather valiant Doctor too-------------------------- A knife? No this won't work

and lots of other men as well----------------------- A wallet? No this won't help either

To Keep him company on his way to Hell------- A rope? YES PERFECT!

Way to Heeeeell--------------------------------------- Using his fellow bodies Takeo pushed himself near the wall

These are Takeos Honorable Friends------------ He quickly made a noose and looked for a shaft

That he shall meet as he Descends--------------- Down below he could hear the Buzzing Sound

These are Takeos Honorable Friends------------ Buzz Saws Munching and Slicing and Crunching

OOooohhhh AAAAAaaaaah------------------------ Thats when Takeo saw it

Ooooooohh AAAaaaaah------------------------------ A Ventilation Shaft!

Honor is not easily Obtained------------------------ Takeo Swung the Rope and managed to Stop His fall

From breaking trusts you must Abstain----------- He Climbed Up and entered the Shaft

Turn yourself into a man Unbribed----------------- He has escaped the Buzz Saws!

For what is Right You must strive------------------- Ahead of him he saw a Light

The funny thing….but also Sad---------------------- A WAY OUT

His Honor Claimed... he never….. ----------------- He jumped through the Hole

Had......--------------------------------------------------- And into the Furnace

As the Music Began to die down the 2 performers gave a Bow and ran off.

Samanther: Hey Zielinski, What exactly is their Job here? Do they just sing when someone dies?

Zielinski: Well...I guess you can say that...in a way it's true...from a certain point of view. Well nevertheless Takeo was a Very Dishonorable Man. As for us Looks like the 2 of you are the only Decent people here...I hope..

Richtofen: Where to Next?

Zielinksi: Well... If you just step over here we will venture into the Most secret Area of the Factory... Even more Secret than the Mines. The very heart of our operations here at group 935. Tell me ....Have you ever Been to the Moon?

To be Continued...................

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic