Kings of Iron Fist- Tekken Thread

Do we have any tekken players here?

Chances are if you were growing up in the playstation era, you played this game, or you were ungodly lucky and had an arcade in your town.

I thought this would be a good spot to look back on some great memories playing the game, and talk about your favorite characters.

This was the first game that I considered "social gaming" because my brother, his 4 friends and myself would sit around the room trying to do victory laps ( beating everyone in the room consecutively) and talking some of the craziest smack talk I ever heard.

Back then I was all about Law, the Bruce Lee character, he was easy to play so before I actually learned the game, I button mashed with Law. These days, I play Heihachi and Hwoarang the most but I've been playing Miguel for a little while and I like his insane power, he is a step under Paul in terms of one hit damage.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic