The original Damian DeMort. The vampire saga

So this is how I'm going to die, at the hands of my murderous father? Laying bloody in a trench to hide from both the horsemen coming for me and the rain. Who would have thought that the most powerful man in the city would have such a twisted plan. His attempt on my life was not subtle. Everyone in the court at the time saw it. And no one did nothing fearing my father. Everything was fine until about 5 months ago, a seer approached my father, Questioning his wealth, testing his greed.

"How would you like to rule more then a city? How about countries? How about the planet? It is in your cards, but only one person stands in your way." That was all I caught till the both run off together to talk. When my father returned he looked it me with the upmost rage. That was when I started my plans. I was just going to leave and not look back. But last night made it clear, my father was going to die, by my hand, or the city he ruled.

It must have been getting close to sunrise. Even though the rain blocked the sun, the area was lightening up. I pressed my hand on my shoulder, where my father stabbed me and tried to take my life. If he had gotten any deeper, he would have. Hell, I wasn't sure if I was going to make it now.

"Hurry men, the trail ends here!" That was my que. I got up and ran not looking back. "There he is! Take the young lord alive, his father wasn't to deliver his punishment."

Punshiment? For what? Trying to leave? Wanting to live? I had no idea what my fathers plan on world domination would be, or what me being alive prevents him from holding that wealth. I still don't have any idea after he attacked me.

"You can run young lord, but not for much longer. Your blood trail is what helped us find you." He was right. I couldn't keep this up. I had to try to fake them out. I ran between the trees wiping my blood along the trunks as I did. I ripped off my shirt and warped it around the wound, and went back to runining, hopping I stopped the blood. I found some open roots, I jumped down and hid under the tree. Watching to see if they took the bait.

"Damn it, his tail ends here." The General got off his horse. And he began looking around. I looked up above him and I saw a hooded man in the trees, stalking the general. He moved so silently. Even though it looked like the branch was about to break, his movements didn't stir the trees at all. I coughed slightly, blood was starting to fill my lungs. How much longer did I have? Not long at all, the cough brought everyone's attention was brought to the tree I hid in. "There you are. Get him boys!"

I closed my eyes in fear. I didn't want to watch, bracing myself to be pulled out from under the tree roots. Then I heard a scream. I opened open eye, then both, not being able to look away. I saw the general with a arm reaching out through his chest, and in the hand that impaled him was his heartHe was gasping as his solders watched. The arm shot back out the generals chest, taking the heart with it as he dropped to the ground. 4 solders watched, and 10 more on horses were on their way. The hooded man brought the heart up to his mouth, and took a bite out of it. His eyes began to glow red. "Kill him quickly" the second in command said. Before his men could even draw their swords the hooded man had taken 3 of the mens heads clear of, bare handed, and now held the one who spoke by his neck. Chocking him as he lifted him off the ground.

"Stop right there!" One of the men on the house yelled. They were still a good distance away, but that didn't mind the hooded man. The man he held by his neck was flung towards the one who spoke, knocking him clear off his horse and then some into a tree. The horse stopes in fear, as the rest fallowed. In fact no animal would even go near the hooded man. "retreat" the next man yelled. But the hooded man wasn't about to have witnesses. Quicker then he had took anyone else out, he disapeared, and one by one the solders heads were taken, now rolling on the ground. The man then reappeared in front of the horses as their bodies showered him In blood.

"Don't fear me Lord DeMort." He spoke softly. He walked slowly to the tree as he brought down his hood. He was young. But his eyes seemed old and tired. "If I wanted you dead, you would have been before those men found you. Come out, before I rip that tree from its roots."

I stepped out slowly, pressing the wound. "Who are you, and what do you want?"

"Your dying, I want to help." He said. He walked slowly towards me, smiling as he reached out. I backed away quickly as he sighed and shook his head.

"I've loss to much blood.. I'm going to die, and my fathers plans continue."

"What if I told you, I could give you life, and the power to stop your father?"

"And what? Condemn my soul to hell? Turn me into you? I've heard stories, army's dying at the hands of Vlad the impaler. Is that what you are?"

He stepped away a bit as he laughed. "Educated. You'd be useful. Hell could probably be our king. Fact is Damian, weather you like it or not, your too important to let die."

I stood there staring at him. Saying nothing. Glaring him, hating him for what he done to men only doing their jobs.

"Look, you know I'm right, your fathers plans, witch my coven knows the finer details, cannot go through. He is stepping into territory no mortal should step. I'm not asking you to give your life to embrace darkness. I'm asking you to give it to protect the world as it is, before it is made waste."

I thought for a second of what he said. He was right, my father was the problem, and all the orders he will give for his personal gain. Not this monster in front of me. "Well then... How do we go about this?"

He walked closer smelling me. "Well your a virgin. You blood smells pure. That's good, other wise you wouldn't be able to accept the gift. I feed from you, till your heart is about to start. That starts the change. Before you turn, you feed from me. I'll cut my hand so you can taste the blood. That will free you from my control.if I did, you won't. I won't be able to force you against your will. We will still be linked mentally, I'll hear your thoughts, you'll hear mine."

"What if I wasn't a virgin? What would happen if you fed from me?"

"You'd turn into a soulless, mindless, flesh eating monster. We call them ghouls. Most will call them just the undead. Now are you ready?"

I nodded. He got close, and sunk his teeth into my neck. I'm not going to lie, it was painful. Once his teeth was in my flesh, it started to burn. I griped him tightly, hoping the pain would pass soon. He broke away, before I was about to black out, and I fell to the ground. He then bit his wrist, and dripped the blood into my mouth. I couldn't explain it, but it was sweet. I wanted more. I brought his wrist closer, not able to get enough. He ripped his arm from me, knowing I wouldn't have stopped. I laid back, my vision darkening my head was splitting. After that, I died.

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic