Strategic Analysis Tool For Zombie Mode

Hi everyone who likes zombie mode,

I have always thought that I want to know the end time of current round when I play zombie mode. Furthermore I want to quantity various strategies. So I achieve a bit them as an application. When I thought the application, I studied the future prediction theory. Although I made it using the existing theory, the difference between real time and prediction time was very large. Therefore at first I made a new theory for this application. This application has it. Please confirm the ability of the theory by using this. I think that the theory is still no completion. So I want to update it more.

This application has not only the future prediction, but also a function of display of graph for time per round. The graph of time per round can be seen at this topic which is my submission.

Also this application can display a graph of kill efficiency for each round and average kill efficiency. These parameter can be used to quantify the strategy.

Today I would like to publish it as version of beta 1.0. If you will be a beta tester, I'm glad for it. If you will be a beta tester of this application, please give me your result image obtained using this application. The image is a graph with both the round time and the anticipated time like following image. Following image is one of my result. The round time and anticipated time show red dots and pink dots, respectively.

[center:24gdz7xz]cotdapplicationtest.png[/center:24gdz7xz]

I will update it more. If you have some questions and requests, please let me know. I would like to reflect them and improve this application.

The application is as follows.

[center:24gdz7xz]Strategic Analysis Tool For Zombie Mode[/center:24gdz7xz]

The recommendation spec, usage and function of this application is as follows. Please read them and use it. I apologize my poor English.

- Recommendation spec

I made this using HTML5. I confirmed it on Google Chrome on windows7. If you confirm that this can use on other browsers, please let me know. I'll add it to the recommendation spec.

- Usage

1. Set some parameters. Number of players, Map and Player name. After you set them, click "ok" button.

2. When round starts, click "Start" button. Counting time starts.

3. When all zombies on the round were killed, click "End" button. Counting time finishes.

4. If you leave a last zombie on the round, you can pause the time by clicking "Pause" button. Counting restarts by reclick "Pause". When the last zombie is killed, counting finishes by click "End". You can see the current status at the status.

Now measuring means counting time.

Now waiting means no counting time.

Now pausing means clicking "Pause" button.

5. When you want to save your data, you can get it by click "Save graph" button. When "Save graph" button is clicked, a popup window is opened. You can always save it as an image.

6. You can see some particular graph by checking checkboxes at Graph. Those are round time, kill efficiency and anticipated time. The anticipated time is a value calculated by my theory. These can also be seen during counting time.

- Function

1. Measurement a time for each round.

2. Display of a time for each round as a graph.

3. Display of zombie's health and the number of zombies of current round.

4. Display of the number of annihilation which is calculated by the number of zombies divided by 24.

5. Display of current time and end time of current round. The end time is calculated by the future prediction theory which is my original theory.

6. Display of remaining time for the current round.

7. Display of some information of latest round. Those are the time of round and efficiency of kill. Efficiency of kill is the kill speed of zombies.

8. Display of some information of the play. Those are the total play time, total pause time, average round time and average efficiency of kill.

9. Discernment of the round of hellhound, thief and monkey. But when the round is lower, it will be hard to discern. When it is discerned, you can know the next round of them.

- Accuracy of my future prediction theory

accuracyoffuturepredict.jpg

I can show you the accuracy of my future prediction theory. Above figure shows it. That was obtained by actual play. Figure says that when round progresses, the accuracy becomes higher. Please confirm this using the application.

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi BinSys, Brilliant job man. Still trying to read the whole thing. Go ahead and post the link, anything Zombies related is green. So you are clear.

Thank you for your quick reply. I displayed the link just now. Please check it.

If you will be a beta tester for this application, please give me your result image with both round time and anticipated time.

I played around with the buttons and I think I understand most of it except annihilations.I havent tested it with actual game but I will at some point. For those that are wondering what is the benefit of this graph and formula it actually computes your end time based on your previous rounds, not only that is also tells you how many zombies you have for that round and their health. Great job once again Binsys.

Edit: I read bit more I found that by annihilation you mean Hordes per round.

THIS IS GOLD, I can't wait to test this on live stream, thanks a lot, would you be interested in watching it when I test this. I could stream it if you want so I can have a game and this graphs and all good info on the site. That would be epic :)

I played around with the buttons and I think I understand most of it except annihilations.I havent tested it with actual game but I will at some point. For those that are wondering what is the benefit of this graph and formula it actually computes your end time based on your previous rounds, not only that is also tells you how many zombies you have for that round and their health. Great job once again Binsys.

Edit: I read bit more I found that by annihilation you mean Hordes per round.

THIS IS GOLD, I can't wait to test this on live stream, thanks a lot, would you be interested in watching it when I test this. I could stream it if you want so I can have a game and this graphs and all good info on the site. That would be epic :)

Thank you for your report and comments. I think that the graphs are helpful for us. The graphs make us know the flow of playing. The role is a confirmation of stability of play. And also they make us know a change of strategic efficiency when players change the strategy. The future prediction theory provides us end time of current round. That is helpful for knowing information of a timing of mystery box and rest.

For the live stream, I'm interested in it. It's a good idea! The comments on real time will make everyone understand the application more. I hope a lot of people who likes zombie mode can use the application and grow it. Thank you for your idea. ;)