Please Explain the Zombie Infection

Guest ccm404e

Look at the bottom of the screen.

Black Ops 2 is mentioned.

IDK if its already been posted.

Posted already I'm afraid, but good job on keeping your eyes peeled :)

Okay, so the Offsprey was in the image. Perhaps we now have an 80s timeframe, or perhaps they're reusing MW3 things. Anyone know if this is the same model used in MW3? If not we may have a timeframe for BOps2!

Offtopic: With all the sudden hype, and all the information needing to be processed, is there any chance of opening an external chat site so we can all discuss together? I know there are plenty of places to do it, and we could put a link to it in the announcements section so people could see it. Let me know what you think :)

-Jolteon

-Jolteon

Could get a few people on skype or something, or vent...they both have voice and text.

Although, that would only be like 4-5 people right?

My Skype's in my signature... so... yeah... Add Me at your leisure! Just make sure I know who you are!

Guest darkjolteon

Look at the bottom of the screen.

Black Ops 2 is mentioned.

IDK if its already been posted.

Posted already I'm afraid, but good job on keeping your eyes peeled :)

Okay, so the Offsprey was in the image. Perhaps we now have an 80s timeframe, or perhaps they're reusing MW3 things. Anyone know if this is the same model used in MW3? If not we may have a timeframe for BOps2!

Offtopic: With all the sudden hype, and all the information needing to be processed, is there any chance of opening an external chat site so we can all discuss together? I know there are plenty of places to do it, and we could put a link to it in the announcements section so people could see it. Let me know what you think :)

-Jolteon

-Jolteon

Could get a few people on skype or something, or vent...they both have voice and text.

Although, that would only be like 4-5 people right?

I was thinking something more like a 'public' chatroom, where anyone can join or leave anytime without needing other users information to talk to them. I think it will be more convenient than Skype, although it can of course be used if people so wish.

-Jolteon

Guest ZombieChaos23

Has anyone else thought why exactly FPS Russia calls the Quadrotor "Charleene"

Does that name ring a bell to anyone?

Full metal jacket

Sorry Matuzz, everyone is replying so quick that I can't keep up lol :mrgreen:

I was thinking something more like a 'public' chatroom, where anyone can join or leave anytime without needing other users information to talk to them. I think it will be more convenient than Skype, although it can of course be used if people so wish.

-Jolteon

We've already got a chat going on Skype about this. :D

Guest darkjolteon

It is definately some sort of code! Anyone know of any code craking methods? If so please pass them on so everyone can have a go :D

In the meantime I'm going to write down every possible combination and post them here.

-Jolteon

Guest DaPikmin

900x506_classified_04.gif

OOOOOHHHH SSHHHH******!!!!

Oh gawd, more codes. But how can anyone crack this? Some of the letters/numbers change into more than one letter.

Slowed it down

10fw66p.gif

I thought it might have had something to do with the numbers that change to letters, possibly the sequence the change in, the letters used? Maybe it's like scramble with the letters ahha idk but I thought it might help.

Day 3:

Here is a new image, a code. LETS GET TO WORK!

900x506_classified_04.gif

Codes are:

34.849C64,-271.272956371

34.84E56C,-C4E.271B662D1

34.34E76B,-AFC.2FD106541

34.D46660,-CBE.28C7C68D1

34.D4416E,-A98.287886AC1

Guest darkjolteon

Right, here we go. This is the order. Each line indicates a new figure, and items seperated by a comma indicate letters or numbers that are alternating. Good luck.

D,3,8

E,6,4,9

5,6,1,C,7

B,C,O,E,4

-

A,2,C

B,9,7,F,4

E,8,1,C

7,F,8

1,C,7,2,D

B,7,8,9,1

6,C,8,5,O

A,3,5,2,8

C,7,4,D

Hope this helps all you codebreakers out there. Please correct me if I'm wrong.

-Jolteon

In all of the codes, the following numbers are always in this exact spot,

34.X4XX6X,-XXX.2XXXX6XX1 The X's change but the numbers I've filled in never do.