Please Explain the Zombie Infection

Guest TubbiPack

My first suggestion. As of yet, we still do not know of the origins of many of the Wonder Weapons. TACITUS is said to be a 'future weapons company', so perhaps they in fact made the Wonder Weapons themselves?

-Jolteon

I doubt they made the wonder weapons, seeing as Porter made the ray gun, thundergun by Clarke or Gersch and the wonderwaffle by Richtofen.

However, if there are new wonder weapons included with the new game, then perhaps they could of made them? :? Of course we won't know this until we can actually get our hands on it.

My first suggestion. As of yet, we still do not know of the origins of many of the Wonder Weapons. TACITUS is said to be a 'future weapons company', so perhaps they in fact made the Wonder Weapons themselves?

-Jolteon

I doubt they made the wonder weapons, seeing as Porter made the ray gun, thundergun by Clarke or Gersch and the wonderwaffle by Richtofen.

However, if there are new wonder weapons included with the new game, then perhaps they could of made them? :? Of course we won't know this until we can actually get our hands on it.

Maxis made Ray Gun

Thundergun, we don't know. Richtofen thinks Maxis made it.

Gersch was made by well Dr. Gersch

And yes Wunderwaffe DG-2 was made by Richtofen as well as Monkey Bomb.

Guest BlindBusDrivr

Perhaps Tacitus is the result of George Romero's expedition.

Obviously those 4 would have some sort of connection or way out, and whatever extraction group came to get them would have stumbled onto some intriguing technologies.

And of coarse, the VR-11.

And what better way to weaponize the zombies without fearing your own safety....

when you have the cure :twisted:

Guest BlindBusDrivr

I'm not even sure what's going on with the boxes because like 2 of them have dates for me and there's like 12 boxes classified but like 6 or 7 until the reveal :?

Personally, i think the main reason people still think tacitus.com is related is because of how much of a coincidence the whole re-vamping of it is. I mean, they revamp the site on the exact day that the black ops 2 viral goes up? I can see why people would find it hard to ignore that. I mean, FPS Russia saying it has nothing to do with anything is pretty conclusive evidence. Really, I think Tacitus us going to be an Apeture Science style thing. Developing future weapons and technology. But then the qeustion comes is what the date the game is set will be. If they're implementing experimental Quad Rotors, then the game must be set in the near future. If so, then how on earth can this be a direct sequel to Black Ops? This is really starting to confuse me...

Not much of a coincidence, I remember seeing an article explaining that Howard has been planning on relaunching tacitus.com in 2012, he obviously saw the huge increase in traffic as an opportunity to re-launch his company and get attention. Which he has received, but in all the wrong ways.

Guest Magna

I was looking up things actually relating to Quadrotor, and some links appeared referring to a Quadrotor swarm, nano bots and stuff, although it may be unrelated theres been a lot about weaponising it, with bioweaponry and stuff. Still its an interesting read. I'm just trying to look at things over than Tacitus, as every over search seems to go back to Ahnenerbe, that I posted about on page three, and noone took any interest in that, so I assume its not significant but if anyone is curious with Ahnenerbe, then they were part of the SS and did operation all other the planet relating to ancient history, and in some cases bio-weaponry.

it's also strange the amount of stuff about Nanotechnology and quadrotor

I was also looking up things relating to Yuri, and found this on the Biopreparat and a Yuri Ovchinnikov. It was a system of 18, nominally civilian, research laboratories and centers scattered chiefly around European Russia, in which a small army of scientists and technicians developed biological weapons such as anthrax, Ebola, Marburg virus, plague, Q fever, Junin virus, glanders, and smallpox. It was the largest producer of weaponized anthrax in the Soviet Union and was a leader in the development of new bioweapons technologies.

theres some stuff on wikipedia about it, and a few other sites.

Guest killallzombies

I had an idea

GKnova6 sounds a lot like the company G&K (who make air freshiners and soap despensers and just about every thing else)

and Tacitus sounds a lot like the company Tacitus,who make weapons and such

maybe Treyarch is using these companies as scapegoats to lead the general pubulic away from the real anwser

Guest darkjolteon

Wow, so many posts in so little time, I'm falling WAY behind :?

Okay, so Tacitus is a weapons manufacturer. We've worked out that part of the puzzle. So I guess we need to wait for the next part before we can find anything conclusive? Anyone know when it will be unlocked? Personally, I think we are yet to get any conclusive clues towards Black Ops Two, and I don't really know where to go from here :? If possible could I get one of you lovely people to PM me or make a thread summarising what we know so far? I REALLY want to get involved but it's so hard catching up because you're all so quick :lol: Many thanks in advance, and no worries if nobody can, I understand it is a lot of hassle.

-Jolteon

Guest ccm404e

Wow, so many posts in so little time, I'm falling WAY behind :?

Okay, so Tacitus is a weapons manufacturer. We've worked out that part of the puzzle. So I guess we need to wait for the next part before we can find anything conclusive? Anyone know when it will be unlocked? Personally, I think we are yet to get any conclusive clues towards Black Ops Two, and I don't really know where to go from here :? If possible could I get one of you lovely people to PM me or make a thread summarising what we know so far? I REALLY want to get involved but it's so hard catching up because you're all so quick :lol: Many thanks in advance, and no worries if nobody can, I understand it is a lot of hassle.

-Jolteon

One bit of conclusive BO2 evidence... Telixion noticed the loading wheel has Morse code on it. It translates to BO2. But yeah, I feel we've gone as far as we can with the info we've been given. We just have to wait for the next reveal, which if yesterday was anything to go by, will be around 10 or 11 pm gmt.

Guest TubbiPack

One bit of conclusive BO2 evidence... Telixion noticed the loading wheel has Morse code on it. It translates to BO2. But yeah, I feel we've gone as far as we can with the info we've been given. We just have to wait for the next reveal, which if yesterday was anything to go by, will be around 10 or 11 pm gmt.

Is there even a reveal for today, the 25th?

Guest ccm404e

Is there even a reveal for today, the 25th?

Yes. I remember seeing one for the 25th. As far as i'm aware, there is one every day up to 1st of May

EDIT: Although it, along with the 27th, seem to have gone now...

Guest TubbiPack

Yes. I remember seeing one for the 25th. As far as i'm aware, there is one every day up to 1st of May

There are 5 days left in April, however there are more than 5 boxes left...there are 12. :shock:

Guest Lenne

There are 5 days left in April, however there are more than 5 boxes left...there are 12. :shock:

Probably for trailers/videos/screenshots which wil be released during the time after the first trailer. :D

Guest ccm404e

OFFICIAL CONFIRMATION!

tacitus.com has updated. Text at the bottom of the screen reads:

Black Ops 2: Weapons manufacturer in the game. Not us.

4fe8247deef49d187ac721196aa68802.png?133

Guest dfinest1

I don't think we have everything we need to move on yet b/c if that was the case. The TACITUS In the April 24th box wouldn't still have static & would be clear, maybe even give us a video or link to something else like they did with the FPSRussia video when we got Quadrotor.

Also, I believe the Static & how the Static fluctuates has importance.

Guest darkjolteon

I don't think we have everything we need to move on yet b/c if that was the case. The TACITUS In the April 24th box wouldn't still have static & would be clear, maybe even give us a video or link to something else like they did with the FPSRussia video when we got Quadrotor.

This will probably update when the site updates with the next image. FPSRussia confirmed we had figured it out, tacitus.com confirmed it, I don't believe there is any more to find. As for the fluctuation, it is a possibility. There is a chance that Treyarch would hide something in thay manor... Good thinking, keep an eye on it ;)

-Jolteon

This will probably update when the site updates with the next image. FPSRussia confirmed we had figured it out, tacitus.com confirmed it, I don't believe there is any more to find. As for the fluctuation, it is a possibility. There is a chance that Treyarch would hide something in thay manor... Good thinking, keep an eye on it ;)

-Jolteon

Tacitus.com only confirmed they are nothing to do with it after the owner received a flood of emails asking if he was a future weapons manufacturer in Black Ops 2. :lol:

Guest ZombiesQUANTUM

-Jolteon

Tacitus.com only confirmed they are nothing to do with it after the owner received a flood of emails asking if he was a future weapons manufacturer in Black Ops 2. :lol:

I think that is frigging hilarious. But I feel bad for him, he thought people might have actually been interested in what he does.

Guest ccm404e

Check this out - tacitusproject.com

Redirects you to the Call of Duty site.

Now THAT'S more like it.

The Tacitus Project... It's a project now. Hmmm. We've had the Giant Project, now the Tacitus Project.

I think this is another hint that Tacitus is an organisation, or cult of some sort. Possibly the remnants of 935 reforming? Something like that?

tacitusproject.com