Please Explain the Zombie Infection

Guest blackfire561

There is just something fishy about the boxes that move when hes talking. It could just be nothing but I just think its weird to add that if it doesn't mean anything.

Guest AlphaSnake

That voice...

It's Hudson.

If it's not, I don't know what Hudson sounds like.

Love,

Shapeshifter<3

Sounds more like Weaver, just a little less Russian.

Hudson was voiced by Ed Harris...

It ain't him.

The voice isn't ringing any bells...

Regards Alpha.

Guest lackingvoltage

There is just something fishy about the boxes that move when hes talking. It could just be nothing but I just think its weird to add that if it doesn't mean anything.

It's just an audio wave, you see it along with sound files all the time. I think this is a sound clip from the game, and probably the voice of a significant character.

Guest blackfire561

It's just an audio wave, you see it along with sound files all the time. I think this is a sound clip from the game, and probably the voice of a significant character.

Yeah we might be over thinking it, it is possible it's just an audio file but its treyarch ITS TOO EASY. I don't understand why they would release something so simple that's why it doesn't make sense.

Guest blackfire561

By the way, did anyone see that http://www.tacitusproject.com no directs to the NextGenTactics Youtube account?

Thought that was strange.

Yes I saw this.

They are directing the masses to us the players in the easter egg game...

CoDz vs NGT the egg hunters.

This is why I love Treyarch they are engaging us the community.

Regards Alpha.

Just pointing this out we still dont know treyarch owns the website.

By the way, did anyone see that http://www.tacitusproject.com no directs to the NextGenTactics Youtube account?

Thought that was strange.

Haha, yes, I saw that..

Ahahahaha...

AHAHAHAHAHAHA....

HAHAHAHAHAHAA!

shiftyeyes.

Oh lord, I just watched YOUR most recent video and I LOVED it!

I laughed at that one guy in the comments that was like "wadda nolife who cares blah blah battelfiled 4 ftw"

Well, maybe he didn't say that last part.

I hope that this website is the new GkNOVA6.

Love,

Shapeshifter<3

Guest blackfire561

The voice....ive heard it before...somehwere....its familiar, i swear i heard it on the news, i think its a politician

LOL that sounds funny.

Has anyone else noticed THIS?:

9e13d0b9.png

Check out the side of the image. Right side that is.

Dem pwetty colours. Purposefully placed there or just coincidental image deformation?

Has anyone else noticed THIS?:

9e13d0b9.png

Check out the side of the image. Right side that is.

Dem pwetty colours. Purposefully placed there or just coincidental image deformation?

Most likely the latter, but it COULD be something.

BY THE WAY, THIS HAS BEEN BUGGING ME.

Strwrsbob made a typo in the original post, it says "Diffrent".

:x GRAMMAR NAZI POWER

Love,

GRAMMAR NAZ-

I mean Shapeshifter<3

Guest SaltyxxBalwz

Guys, I think I may be on to something, I've been lurking these forums for a good week now and I finally decided to join but I think I know why TacitusProject.com is redirecting. Maybe it redirects to the site that soled the current riddle, what do you guys think?

Guest blackfire561

Guys, I think I may be on to something, I've been lurking these forums for a good week now and I finally decided to join but I think I know why TacitusProject.com is redirecting. Maybe it redirects to the site that soled the current riddle, what do you guys think?

That's a damn good theory its more then possible.

Guest crazy skillz

Nolan North talking in the video is the one who thought of the line, saw it on collin ayers profile, "ZombiesIntel ? @zombiesintel

@KingSkylark lolll all over my faaceee... I heard you guys improvised sometimes while recording audio... Who thought of that line?

Collin Ayers ? @KingSkylark

@zombiesintel That was thought up by Nolan North himself in the booth during recording. The man is fucking hilarious.

WAIT: they were talking about cod xp 2011.

Guest SizMatics

If you are right...then tacitusproject.com now redirects back to us again...Weird?

Guest blackfire561

I think we can safely say the site is involved now if it is acting in this way.

Keep an eye on it for now.

Regards Alpha.

Im a little confused what are you talking about?

Guest SaltyxxBalwz

If you are right...then tacitusproject.com now redirects back to us again...Weird?

The site owner has to take time to set the redirect, but if they redirect now then that means that nolan north is the one who did the quote

Guest blackfire561

He means to watch for what site it redirects us to.

Oh I see well the site is changing back and fourth to us then NextGenTactics.

*UPDATE* I just checked tacitusproject.com and it redirected to here ;) I think I succesfully solved it

Actually, I JUST checked and it still directs to NGT.

Either you lied, or I missed it.

Love,

Shapeshifter<3