Please Explain the Zombie Infection

Guest BlindBusDrivr

That picture that's really blurry is the view of the helicopter at angle.

Those two gray rectangles are the sides of the rotor edges.

Then the front of it and the green dot is the censor.

black-ops-2.jpg

Guest BlindBusDrivr

The today's update is taking too long :evil:

They revealed the Quadrotor hours ago but are not revealing new classified card...

I come back from 3 hours of testing for no declassification :(

Guest right_direct

The Drone will be most likely new multiplayer feature and i think it will be like slectible asault strike.We have to wait for other images i am hoping for some zombie picture!

Guest swordZance

First time poster here, i've been studying around, researching the FPSrussia video and looked around tacitus.com and such.

Things i am wanting to know(bugging me):

- Why would tacitus.com come up now? Wouldn't it seem mysterious that somehow Howard Coale got the money to put it back up just to get money. In this case, perhaps Activision hired them just like they hired FPSrussia?

- FPSrussia's shirt that says "TACITUS" in a distinctive font, while the the webpage, it uses a simple font. Not much connection there.

- http://www.coale.com also shows the same exact thing on tacitus.com, maybe this is unrelated in the end.

Maybe i am over analyzing this, but this is just something to ponder.

i have a feeling that the next picture will go up on exactly 600000.00 seconds

Well for me the clock is already 0597355.00 and so on. So I don't thing it uses special number of seconds to reveal things.

Guest TheBigBenn1

Well for me the clock is already 0597355.00 and so on. So I don't thing it uses special number of seconds to reveal things.

didn't know that i live in holland and it will be 600000.00 sec in like 10 minutes over here

didn't know that i live in holland and it will be 600000.00 sec in like 10 minutes over here

The clock is tied to computer's time and its time zone.

When on earth are they going to reveal the 2nd image? :(

The CallofDuty twitter account and some treyarch members seem to have just gotten on twitter so I would expect it very soon.

If that was the case, we'd be waiting until May First to see the next picture. Probably more like 4-5 hours. PROBABLY. They just like keeping us in suspense. :lol:

Guest complexinvalid

When on earth are they going to reveal the 2nd image? :(

The CallofDuty twitter account and some treyarch members seem to have just gotten on twitter so I would expect it very soon.

Whenever its convenient for people working on Pacific time.

Guest TheBigBenn1
Maybe the Helicopter image being unblurred was the first image unlocked?
But why would there be a classified picture with todays date on it if what you say is true?
Guest TFHeart

But why would there be a classified picture with todays date on it if what you say is true?

Well maybe they are just trying to make us wait.... :L

Guest TheBigBenn1

Well maybe they are just trying to make us wait.... :L

could be but imagine the rage of people waiting the entire day for the picture just to find out that there was no picture at all.

Guest mexnemo11

As far as when then next picture goes up. I say anytime after 2pm Pacific Standard Time (PST). It seems like most things happen around or after 2pm PST.

As far as when then next picture goes up. I say anytime after 2pm Pacific Standard Time (PST). It seems like most things happen around or after 2pm PST.

What PST is in GTM? Yes I'm too lazy to google it.