Please Explain the Zombie Infection

Guest SaltyxxBalwz

I thought we deduced earlier that the tacitusproductions.com was unrelated?

First of all, it's tacitusproject.com, and secon we deduced that ''Tacitus.com'' No ''Project'' in the name was unrelated :)

Guest SaltyxxBalwz

Even though I said that stuff about tacitusproject.com earlier there's a lurking suspicion in the back of my mind that just screams ''Tacitusproject.com is somewhat unrelated and just a joke'' And everytime I open it up I expect to see a trollface :(

Guest DaPikmin

Either they redirect it to where something was solved, where the people are on the right track, or there's something THERE that they want people to see or the correct answer is hidden somewhere.

Weird and crazy shit.

Guest SaltyxxBalwz

Either they redirect it to where something was solved, where the people are on the right track, or there's something THERE that they want people to see or the correct answer is hidden somewhere.

Weird and crazy shit.

Exactly my point, it makes total sense, like a scavenger hunt or something!!!

Guest AlphaSnake

Has anyone seen this?

http://acl.ldc.upenn.edu/H/H86/H86-1003.pdf

Rather strange, refers to some sort of "military casualty program" that's only name is "Tacitus Project".

Weird.

:shock: DARPA project...

That bugs me in real life...

I hope that DARPA are not using us as a lab test...

Just google Disney ia darpa laboratory for what I'm getting at here.

Also check this:

New illuminati: A Voice Only You Can Hear: DARPA's Sonic Projector.

Does that sound familiar?????

Regards Alpha.

Guest SaltyxxBalwz

Has anyone seen this?

http://acl.ldc.upenn.edu/H/H86/H86-1003.pdf

Rather strange, refers to some sort of "military casualty program" that's only name is "Tacitus Project".

Weird.

:shock: DARPA project...

That bugs me in real life...

I hope that DARPA are not using us as a lab test...

Just google Disney ia darpa laboratory for what I'm getting at here.

Also check this:

New illuminati: A Voice Only You Can Hear: DARPA's Sonic Projector.

Does that sound familiar?????

Regards Alpha.

Alpha, you just fucking blew my mind.

Guest TheDualRevolver

Hi guys!

I was following your research in the forums when I read something like "CoDZ Vs NGT, the eggs hunters" and decided to register to introduce myself and help a little bit with the mistery.

Maybe someone knows who I am, but most of you won't. My nickname is TheDualRevolver and I'm one of the four men who first solved the Call of the dead Easter egg back in May 2011.

Keep working on the BO2 Viral mistery! ^^

Guest crazy skillz

Hi guys!

I was following your research in the forums when I read something like "CoDZ Vs NGT, the eggs hunters" and decided to register to introduce myself and help a little bit with the mistery.

Maybe someone knows who I am, but most of you won't. My nickname is TheDualRevolver and I'm one of the four men who first solved the Call of the dead Easter egg back in May 2011.

Keep working on the BO2 Viral mistery! ^^

And what about you, HELP US!

Guest iTz WiNTeRs

Hey guys, I want to introduce myself, Im iTz WiNTeRs. Known on Xbox as GI WiNTeRs CO or xGIx Ghost. I have been following you guys since the GKNova 6 ARG back in 2010 but never wanted to get around to signing up. As the days go by I'll give you guys my wisdom on what I think the images mean.

Guest crazy skillz

Hey guys, I want to introduce myself, Im iTz WiNTeRs. Known on Xbox as GI WiNTeRs CO or xGIx Ghost. I have been following you guys since the GKNova 6 ARG back in 2010 but never wanted to get around to signing up. As the days go by I'll give you guys my wisdom on what I think the images mean.

Go ahead

Guest BlackOpsTiger

This probably won't help much, because I haven't had much time to look through everything and research stuff and try to connect it.

But from what that video shows, it sounds a lot like Guerrilla warfare, only taken a step further to say that there is no way to know who is on your side. Probably will play into the Mason-CIA conflict that we saw.

---

Anyway, I'm going to go back and look at Black Ops and even some things in WaW and see if I can come up with anything to explain what all of this means. Although until we get a teaser or a live drop there's not much to work off of but speculation for now...

---

Also, I'm sure you guys know but tacitus.com has nothing to do with this, they are a company working on some kind of artificial data for the internet or something, it's a real project with real people, but has nothing to do with Treyarch or Activision.

---

One last thing I noticed was the guy in the video sounded quite young for some reason, but it wasn't a familiar voice, a new character i'm sure.

Guest iTz WiNTeRs

Everyone who is introducing themselves there is a introduction thread.

I just wanted to brag about my "Tenure". But when I saw the "The Enemy Can be Anywhere And it Can be Anyone" I thought of a character from Black Ops, who was considered "good" being against you in the new one. Like for example in Black Ops 2, if it follows Operation Charybdis and you play as Mason, the enemy would be Ryan Jackson, a CIA analyst who's field status is approved for OP: C stated in the Mail system in the CIA Terminal

Guest iTz WiNTeRs

And another thing I thought of is that could be Weaver possibly. Since he defected from Russia. Who knows he may have been sent in to the USA to spy on the CIA.

Guest iTz WiNTeRs

And another thing I thought of is that could be Weaver possibly. Since he defected from Russia. Who knows he may have been sent in to the USA to spy on the CIA.

Nvm this post, did more reading on Weaver. No way would we work as a Double Agent for a country that killed his father.

This probably won't help much, because I haven't had much time to look through everything and research stuff and try to connect it.

But from what that video shows, it sounds a lot like Guerrilla warfare, only taken a step further to say that there is no way to know who is on your side. Probably will play into the Mason-CIA conflict that we saw.

---

Anyway, I'm going to go back and look at Black Ops and even some things in WaW and see if I can come up with anything to explain what all of this means. Although until we get a teaser or a live drop there's not much to work off of but speculation for now...

---

Also, I'm sure you guys know but tacitus.com has nothing to do with this, they are a company working on some kind of artificial data for the internet or something, it's a real project with real people, but has nothing to do with Treyarch or Activision.

---

One last thing I noticed was the guy in the video sounded quite young for some reason, but it wasn't a familiar voice, a new character i'm sure.

HOLY SHIT ITS TIGER

Dude, it's been like FOREVER.

I love you, please stay</3