Let's Celebrate 115 Day !

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Zombieofthedead

See what you did there ;)

Regards Yellow-card8

What? We rarely have these things. Seriously, it seems like we only have 1 every 6 months, we should plan more.

Guest Zombieofthedead

You said 6, so I thought you were talking about the "Beware the Six" thing :? were you not ? :lol:

Regards Yellow-card8

No :lol: I wouldn't have thought about it that way actually.

Guest Der atzi

Mabie in 2015 (if the myans are wrong, and a certain group of a nazi a marine a drunken soviet and a jap. Refrain from blowing up the earth) we can have a huge celebration that last through out January (1/x/15) ;) psyched!

Guest Der atzi

Oh good... Takeo can you pass me that screw driv....bullarrggg.... Oh gez that's wet.... Is that all he's going to do this trip?.....

Whooooo yes! Waiting all week for this!

Guest Der atzi

Gahhhhh! Shtupid schedule now I only have the evening to play zombies.... Nighn! I need to kill hundreds of zombies so I can harness their souls to open doors and buy sodas and guns....... Wow.... That is f-Ed up.....