New Dates of Interest

In one of the menu's of the iOS app, 5 sets of 6 numbers can be seen.

[center:2nwvtczc]IMG_0277-2.png[/center:2nwvtczc]

Converting the numbers using DD/MM/YY, we are given 5 specific dates, with important events about them.

050995 = September 5th, 1995

240911 = September 24th, 2011

210511 = May 21st, 2011

270977 = September 27th, 1977

280673 = June 28th, 1973

In some way, these dates relate to things mentioned or related to Zombies, even in the most minuscule way. The full connection may not be understood now, but eventually it will.

[center:2nwvtczc]September 5th, 1995[/center:2nwvtczc]

[center:2nwvtczc]September 24th, 2011[/center:2nwvtczc]

[center:2nwvtczc]IMG_0057-1.png[/center:2nwvtczc]

This date also appears on the loading screen.

- 2 days after Rezurrection released on PS3

- 3 days before the Mule Kick update.

[center:2nwvtczc]May 21st, 2011[/center:2nwvtczc]

[center:2nwvtczc]The Rapture[/center:2nwvtczc]

For those of you who don't know, The Rapture is supposedly the Second Coming of Christ, and the first stage of the end of the world. 'Rapture' was where he would 'remove' all Christians from earth to save them.

The next stage, called Judgement Day, was meant to occur October 21st, 2011. It would be the end of the world and universe, with the Christians saved.

[center:2nwvtczc]September 27th, 1977[/center:2nwvtczc]

- A penumbral lunar eclipse occurs. Penumbral means only some of the sunlight is blocked.

[center:2nwvtczc]625px-Lunar_eclipse_from_moon-1977Sep27.png[/center:2nwvtczc]

- In 2011, Mule Kick was added to all maps.

[center:2nwvtczc]June 28th, 1973[/center:2nwvtczc]

- In 2011, Annihilation is released on Xbox.

I have not researched every date fully yet, so as I come across more events, I will put them in. For now this is a good starting point and a work in progress. If anyone comes across any events or anything that can help me, than I appreciate it. :)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Rissole25

It could be them. But the silhouette has just been copypasta in all of them, and it looks like hair is showing in the closest one. But they could also just be zombies, though they look docile.

These dates are so confusing and random :roll:, the majority of things I've found don't even connect.

Y U MAYK FINGS HARD 3ARC!!

Guest Zombieofthedead

I don't think they're dates. I think they're just there really. Sorta like all the numbers in Gknova6 everyone was trying to figure out. Now, the people in the test chambers, THAT is interesting.

Hm...........maybe check if some are coordinates?

This is the only way I think they could be significant, I still don't see them as being dates, with the exception of the loading screen one.

Also, 3arc is an American company, America doesn't usually put the dates in that order (its m/d/y).

Guest Rissole25

They might be like those GKNova numbers, but I guess that's what theorizing is for, to see if we can get anything out of those numbers :)

I don't think they are co-ordinates. I just did a little check and it looks like the format of it won't work. But I don't really know much about inputting co-ordinates, so feel free to try.

Also, 3arc is an American company, America doesn't usually put the dates in that order (its m/d/y).

Ideaworks Game Studio is located in the United Kingdom, which uses DD/MM/YY. I don't think Treyarch would've cared what came first, we would've still identified it anyway.

I'm willing to bet that May 21 and September 24 are the dates of CotD and Shangri La!

Call of the Dead happens March 17th. Shangri-La seems to happen right after it, so I'd say Shangri-La occurs March 18th-20th, but there's no proof for that, so one of those could very well be Shangri-La and Moon even.

Guest TheOnlyShapeshifter

since everyone is discussing dates does anyone know when ascension is coming out.

I would think in the next coming month, or even weeks, since the app released in December.

I would ASSUME Moon would be out before the release of the next CoD, or maybe not.

Don't give your hopes up though, remember, Treyarch is working on the next CoD as well as the new mobile zombies app, so stay tuned.

Guest ptcruiser123

since everyone is discussing dates does anyone know when ascension is coming out.

I would think in the next coming month, or even weeks, since the app released in December.

I would ASSUME Moon would be out before the release of the next CoD, or maybe not.

Don't give your hopes up though, remember, Treyarch is working on the next CoD as well as the new mobile zombies app, so stay tuned.

Thanks I've been wondering what everyone's opinion was