The next stage.

zreel1.png

Stage two. Strength through Order.

So now I'm going to talk about my theory about upcoming map.

Some of you might know that Treyarch was working on Paris as the final map, but they decided to go with the moon.

So this basically confirms we are going to have Paris as a map in some time, possible the stock map in next Treyarch game.

Now how does the Group 601 picture has anything to do with Paris?

Well I think it has major part in the story line.

In SNN there is this note:

photo070209001.jpg

"might be powering HAARP... but it comes with a risk... may consider using..."

There is conspiracies about the HAARP, one being that it could be used in transmitting mind control waves.

Were the nazi's going to power the HAARP by using tesla coil and Element 115? I think so.

In group 601 picture there is text NZR, it could mean Nazi Zombies return.

Also we can see explosion, now what happened at the end of Moon EE? ;)

Also it says Strength through Order ---> Basically having zombies in control you would have huge strength in the battlefield.

And that is exactly what Nazi government wanted, the army of Untoten.

Then there is this stage two. Stage two would have been achieving control of the zombies.

Stage one was creating the zombies.

Now back to the Paris. Eiffel tower is the key in here.

The tower would be used as broadcasting tower like the two in the Group 601 image.

Back in the Der Riese there was sing next to one teleporter saying FRA (France) and board which contained few images.

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/64874 ... C368F6228/

(Click the link to see the board)

In the images you can see zombies around Eiffel tower and what looks to be a mainframe under the tower.

Now the Group 935 was going to use the Eiffel tower as a giant HAARP broadcasting station, to take control of the zombies.

When Richtofen decided to betray Maxis and accidentally sent Samantha to the pyramid, he noticed that from the pyramid you could control the zombies. So Richtofen ditched the idea of using the Eiffel tower as broadcast station because with the pyramid he could have much more power.

Or maybe the HAARP wasn't strong enough (at the time) to control zombies.

Now our gang + Samantha could go to Paris and activate the Eiffel tower to take control of zombies or at least prevent Richtofen from controlling the zombies. And if the HAARP wasn't strong enough earlier it would be now. Because HAARP controls the effects in Ionosphere. Now when Maxis sent the rockets to the Earth there would be much more radiation in the Ionosphere making HAARP more powerful.

Continue to discuss about the use of Eiffel tower as tool for controlling the zombies. :)

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, very interesting. But from where do you know that 3arc worked on Paris as the final map ? Besides, I had myself a few ideas on how a Paris map would be, and the Eiffel Tower would also be a major part of the map and the Easter egg.

I had also the idea that the Teleporter would be under the Eiffel Tower, in the catacombs. But HAARP had nothing to do with all the map, but it is a great idea IMO.

My idea was that the crew tried to repair the Teleporter under the Eiffel tower to return in the past to prevent everything of happening.

Hm, very interesting. But from where do you know that 3arc worked on Paris as the final map ? Besides, I had myself a few ideas on how a Paris map would be, and the Eiffel Tower would also be a major part of the map and the Easter egg.

I had also the idea that the Teleporter would be under the Eiffel Tower, in the catacombs. But HAARP had nothing to do with all the map, but it is a great idea IMO.

My idea was that the crew tried to repair the Teleporter under the Eiffel tower to return in the past to prevent everything of happening.

In the Codxp zombie panel one of the developers said the they were originally going to make Paris map but didn't want to end the Black Ops zombie maps like that. So they decided to make Moon. You can view the videos in CoDz homepage I think it was in the second or third video.

Guest XxJason LivesxX

The way NZR is in electric font under the broadcasting tower I took as a riff on the old NPR logo (National Public Radio). So perhaps "National Zombie Radio" ... IDK just a thought.

Guest Rissole25

Also, the console name for Moon is zombie_paris, so that just proves they had developed/designed at least a little bit of the Paris map.

Whenever I see NZR I automatically think Nazi Zombies Radio, even though that wouldn't make sense. However, considering there are broadcast towers emitting something, the R could very well stand for radio and fit into your theory nicely. I'll give you [brains] as soon as I'm able to.

Yeah it could be Nazi Zombies Radio.

But I'm 100% sure the Paris map will have connections to zombies controlling by radio waves.

I think H.Porter's grand invention was developing mind controlling device.