Playing with randoms; COTD vs. Moon

Guest Superhands

or just don't speak English.

Haha, I find that sooo many French people play Five on the PS3. Not knocking it, there usually pretty good.

Yeah some of the players who can't or won't communicate/co-operate with you are pretty good players, just the lack of communication can make things go wrong in so many ways.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest piepwns

I'm sorry, Kino is where all of the noobs play. It's all of the people who are new to CoD and haven't bought the map packs. For instance, I played with four people on kino once. One of them was OK, the other was about as good as me, and then, there was the other guy. We went down on round 22, and by that time, this guy had 32 kills and 39 downs. :facepalm:

Guest MegaAfroMan

It really depends on what you mean. The worst map design for randoms is probably Shangri-la followed very closely by moon in my opinion, as both require team work to Pack-a-punch, even though moon requires that same cooperation for Juggernog and Speed cola as well, the teleporter can be activated using all of the LIVE players, where in Shangri-La you need all four people regardless of who may or may not be down. However moon has the added problems of No mans land, and breakable windows, I still think exceptional players can work around it most of the time.

Now I did vote for Moon.

Here is why.

If you are talking about the worst randoms, then I would have to say you'd find them in either Kino or Moon, (probably FIVE also but I have not played that with many randoms as of yet) Kino will usually contain at least one time out of every 2 or 3 games, one horrible killstealer, one person who goes down constantly, one person who is always complaining and does not get along or cooperate, and then half of a decent person. All of the rest will usually be either people who do not have a mic, or are in parties, or occasionaly do not realize their mic is on and you hear horrible screeches and muffled sounds and blaring music through a low quality mic.

On moon, some will be really good, and others will be really bad. There really is not that large of an in between group. You get the people who ruin no mans land by being AFK or by deciding they want to run a train. You get a lot of rage-quitters it seems because it is a more difficult map to recover from a respawn on due to the difficult location of jug and PaP. People will break the windows, hold on to hacker and not use it, camp out doors and quit when the person with hacker does not revive them (he can not breathe out there people!) and then the normal issues that come with having non-cooperative people playing with you on a map.

Due to the fact that moon was in both my design and persona lists I decided to vote for it as the worst map for randoms.

I do have to say though it does seem to have the highest quantity of players with mics and at least a semi willingness to talk (not necessarily listen however).