MixMasterNut's Project/Research Outsource Center

Guest MixMasterNut

Guest MixMasterNut

For those who are interested in helping uncover the storyline and EE's in zombie, but are unsure of where to look..... feel free to hit me up!

Lately I've been buried in a lot of zombies and gknova6 research. I feel like I'm uncovering fresh stuff regularly. But I'm having a hard time getting any one thing done because the things I'm continually uncovering are pulling me in many different directions at once. I have many epic threads in the works atm. And I would love to get all of this stuff out to you guys ASAP. But I just don't have the time and resources to do it all myself. It's too much material to tackle alone

So I'm asking for some extra side help from those who are willing to take it on. I have a ton of loose theories and ideas that need to be explored further. If you are in the researching mood, I can definitely put you to work. I'm sure I can find a topic that will match your particular interests and expertise, no matter what it is.

Here's a great example of how this works:

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=69&t=18372

The story behind this thread is, I asked Rissole25 to help uncover these shangri la tablets more, because I was too wrapped up researching other topics at the time to give it's proper attention. Rissole25, being the BOSS he is, took the few clues and info I gave him, and just ran with it. And oh boy did he run. What he found on his own was really cool!

In the end, Rissole got full credit for making an awesome thread. Rissole earned some brains. The codz community as a whole gained some new knowledge. I got to push something off my plate and put more focus into my current projects. Everyone gained from that situation. Codz Community FTW

So in short, if you need inspiration for a topic to research, feel free to PM me. I'm more than willing to help in this area.

Guest MixMasterNut

A couple of you guys have hit me up on this already, which is awesome! I can't wait to see what you guys find :P

*applications are still being accepted

• 1 month later...
Guest MixMasterNut

Anyone want to take a stab at decoding the Illuminati symbols etched on the Shangri la gongs?

(if so, please post your results in a new thread)

ShangrilaGONG.jpg

illuminati30_03.gif

Shangrila_07112.jpg

Shangrila_06099.jpg

Shangrila_06268.jpg

Shangrila_06341.jpg

Shangrila_06369.jpg

Shangrila_06490.jpg

Shangrila_06846.jpg

Guest K1llsteelr

I previously thought that the PT had ideas used from the demoncore accident but didnt think it was worth posting but i thought i would point to the comment tied to the test

Tickling the tail of a sleeping dragon

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Louis_Slotin

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demon_core

I might be imagining it but doesnt takeo make a dragon comment?

OT the strange brick in DR in maxis office Tungsten carbide brick maybe?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest MixMasterNut

[center:728zl8sd]NEW MISSIONS[/center:728zl8sd]

1 - Ok, I've seen posted somewhere else that AlphaSnake has requested that someone translate all the character's dialogs from all maps in zombies, from the audio files into written text. He needs something to read. Please someone step up to the plate on this.

2 - Also, I'd like to see all the emails from the terminal collected and organized in chronological order in one thread. There is a story here in the web of emails between characters. And it'd be easiest to see the whole picture if every email was shown in a timeline of when it was sent. It's basically a lot of copy/paste work.

[center:728zl8sd]POST YOUR FINDINGS IN A NEW THREAD[/center:728zl8sd]

How far along are you? I am getting pretty far along, so I could either take over if you want or whatever you may have in mind. Just PM me and we can work it out :D

Guest MixMasterNut

If there are any Hindi or followers of Hinduism here on CoDz, please get in contact with me.

I have some questions/clues about the Mahabharata that may or may not be related to the z-storyline.