TAC N SHOOTER'S "Epic Zombies Timeline and Story" EDIT 10/30

Guest Shooter

Guest Shooter

You are right OstonedshooterO, they are different tests. Test 151 is Dr. Richtofen and Dr. Schuster's tests from 1939. Tests ran by Maxis and Richtofen are from a much later date, in which I presume 1942-ish. #JustMy2Cents

Don't delete anything Rissole! Here's the thing. We know in Shangri La we get the Egg (Focusing Stone), and we have it in our properties. No monkies "bring it" to the Moon, as it would've been pointless to go to Shangri La in the first place if the thing we were looking for was already on the Moon. Richtofen found the Stone at one point, so he would know where to go back to to retrieve it again.

The Vril-ya gave it too him originally when he teleported to Moon the first time.

Wait, the Vril-Ya gave the Stone to him when he got to Shangri La. Or are you saying they gave it to him on the Moon?

Thus why we go to Shangri La with the crew. You can clearly see yourself holding the stone after you do the Shangri La Easter Egg, and you already have the Golden Rod. When you start on Moon, you have both, but the Stone is already in the center of the Rod and is ready to be placed in the pyramid.

The stone isn't already in the rod I don't think, you find the stone and put it in the VRIL Pyramid.

Hmm, well I would assume that Richtofen would then spawn with both the Rod and the Stone when we start playing on Moon. But seeing as he doesn't have the Stone with him, and it's his first time being back since Griffin Station was taken over, then how does it get in the pyramid? I'm gonna go get another pic from Moon when you spawn with the Rod, and see if I can get a clear picture of what's going on. I really wanna say you can see the Stone in the middle of the Rod when you spawn.

I'm going to post a pic later of when you start with the Rod on Shangri La and when you start with it on Moon. I'm 99% positive you can even see a little glowing orange light in the middle of the Rod when you start Moon, but not when you start Shangri La.

We gotta figure it out.

And besides, if the Stone doesn't fit into the Rod, and if it has no affect on the Rod. Then there really is absolutely no point in getting it at all.

The point is that it originally powers the VRIL Pyramid, then you add the rod to it.

But how did Richtofen put the Stone in the pyramid? We would have seen him do this wouldn't we? I still believe one of the Vril Generator's purposes is to harness the Focusing Stone. I'm gonna try and get a good pic and see what I come up with.

Correct? I'll post back here with some more supporting statements, but until then don't worry about deleting any of your comments.

I retract all above comments. You are correct when you say that the Stone is in the Rod and it creates the VRIL Device. I was wrong. The orb that we move isn't actually the Focusing Stone, it's what I like to call a Focusing Crystal.

The Focusing Crystal is what we shoot to shrink in Shangri-La, and then it hops up on the stands. Then on the alter we get the Focusing Stone:

FocusingStone.png

:oops: OOPS.

I think the test numbers are completely irrelevant from each other though. Test 151 refers to tests being done by Richtofen and Schuster. Tests 1-6 refer to tests being done by Richtofen and Maxis. They are not the same tests being done, therfore would not be a part of the same group of test numbers. Ya know what I mean?

yes i agree with that the test 151 where richtofens tests then way later on maxis and Richthofen start their tests, and they start at test 1 again.

:oops: OOPS.

I think the test numbers are completely irrelevant from each other though. Test 151 refers to tests being done by Richtofen and Schuster. Tests 1-6 refer to tests being done by Richtofen and Maxis. They are not the same tests being done, therfore would not be a part of the same group of test numbers. Ya know what I mean?

yes i agree with that the test 151 where richtofens tests then way later on maxis and Richthofen start their tests, and they start at test 1 again.

Yay, now that we have that cleared up, anything else?

Guest Shooter

Ok Tac, let's recap just a bit.

We're good on how Richtofen got the Rod and Stone. And we got the timeline updated with the correct dates up until SNN and Der Riese.

-Were you still working on an alternate idea about the whole SNN/Der Riese events?

-The date of Kino. 1968? 1975? We've gotta go over this.

-How did they leave Kino?

-How in the WORLD did they get on the Ascension Lunar Lander?

-Where, when, and why did Richtofen get the Astronaut suit during Ascension? (He also is wearing it on Shangri La and Moon, and presumably CotD if we could see him.

-What exactly did they go to Ascension for? How did they leave Ascension? Gersch Device?

-Is there any significance to Dr. Gersch being set free during Ascension?

-Was there a teleporter inside that small room they were during CotD? I assume that there was, jsut seems kinda weird to put a teleporter inside a closet. :lol:

-How do they leave Shangri La? Why is there a Lunar Lander from Ascension crashed in the cave system of Shangri La?

-How did they end up in Area 51?

-How did Maxis get trapped in the computer?

That's all I can think of for now lol. Let's begin to discuss Tac ;)

Guest Ehjookayted

I love this thread. This alone would have gotten you UOTM in my opinion, shooter. I can't wait to see the discussion, and I think someone should sticky this once you two have ironed out most of the Black Ops storyline.

We're good on how Richtofen got the Rod and Stone. And we got the timeline updated with the correct dates up until SNN and Der Riese.

-Were you still working on an alternate idea about the whole SNN/Der Riese events?

Yes. As of now we have the order right I believe, but the reasons are what I'm ironing out.

Yeah we do, I'm sticking with '68 for now due to lack of evidence for '75.

They left Kino via teleporter I say, and then it's all F'ed up...

Only Treyarch knows :lol:

-Where, when, and why did Richtofen get the Astronaut suit during Ascension? (He also is wearing it on Shangri La and Moon, and presumably CotD if we could see him.

He found it in Ascension I say, and he isn't wearing it in Shangri-La, and I can't be certain about Moon.

-What exactly did they go to Ascension for? How did they leave Ascension? Gersch Device?

I have a huge theory on that, it's very out there, but it's about how Gersch was once 935. Remember how the intel said that some 935 scientists ditched and went to Ascension Group? There you go, Richtofen wanted to see him. They left via the rift in the space time continuum at the end of the Egg I say.

Nah, Richtofen wanted to see him and in return for information about the VRIL Generator, they had to set him free.

-Was there a teleporter inside that small room they were during CotD? I assume that there was, jsut seems kinda weird to put a teleporter inside a closet. :lol:

Yeah, I assume it was a secret teleporter...

-How do they leave Shangri La? Why is there a Lunar Lander from Ascension crashed in the cave system of Shangri La?

They left Shangri-La by the Focusing Stone maybe? Idk maybe the Vril-ya sent them

Vril-ya teleported them there?

Hell if I know haha

Guest MixMasterNut

I think that same note showed up in classic maps too, except the message was written in illuminati code.

That same note shows up several times in FIVE. But I guess everything shows up in FIVE. Anyways, my point is that note shows up so many times, it's probably insignificant in the way the books authored by Richtofen are.

My only guess is maybe there is a time-traveler (such as pentagon thief) who has been to Kino before us, accidentially dropped the note, and that's our evidence. But that's a WILD theory right there!

Personally I think 68' is a safer guess.

I have a huge theory on that, it's very out there, but it's about how Gersch was once 935. Remember how the intel said that some 935 scientists ditched and went to Ascension Group? There you go, Richtofen wanted to see him. They left via the rift in the space time continuum at

Freidrich Steiner is the scientist from Der Reise that joined the Ascension Group.

My guess is maybe arriving at the Ascension Cosmodrome wasn't by choice, but fate. The crew didn't arrive at Kino in some crazy year by choice. Nor did they choose to get temporarily teleported to two versions of Samantha's rooms, Verruckt, and FIVE from the Kino teleporter. I'll easily accept that the Kino MDT is how they got to Acsension map. But man, that MDT had problems!

If Richtofen did go to the Ascension cosmodrome by design, then it was likely to get the Gersh device. Doesn't he have a quote on the Moon, when getting the Gersch device, about how he would have liked to work with Gersch, if only he had been born yet?

I think that same note showed up in classic maps too, except the message was written in illuminati code.

That same note shows up several times in FIVE. But I guess everything shows up in FIVE. Anyways, my point is that note shows up so many times, it's probably insignificant in the way the books authored by Richtofen are.

My only guess is maybe there is a time-traveler (such as pentagon thief) who has been to Kino before us, accidentially dropped the note, and that's our evidence. But that's a WILD theory right there!

Personally I think 68' is a safer guess.

Yeah I agree, we'll go with that.

I have a huge theory on that, it's very out there, but it's about how Gersch was once 935. Remember how the intel said that some 935 scientists ditched and went to Ascension Group? There you go, Richtofen wanted to see him. They left via the rift in the space time continuum at the end of the egg.

Freidrich Steiner is the scientist from Der Reise that joined the Ascension Group.

Well he is a scientist, it doesn't mean that he is the only one. Why else would Sam want Gersch dead? Because her father said to kill all 935 members.

My guess is maybe arriving at the Ascension Cosmodrome wasn't by choice, but fate. The crew didn't arrive at Kino in some crazy year by choice. Nor did they choose to get temporarily teleported to two versions of Samantha's rooms, Verruckt, and FIVE from the Kino teleporter. I'll easily accept that the Kino MDT is how they got to Acsension map. But man, that MDT had problems!

If Richtofen did go to the Ascension cosmodrome by design, then it was likely to get the Gersh device. Doesn't he have a quote on the Moon, when getting the Gersch device, about how he would have liked to work with Gersch, if only he had been born yet?

I'm not sure, but I am sticking to my theory as I believe it makes more sense. I think Gersch was in 935 and somehow was involved in getting the Rod, so Ed went there to see how he did it, but had to help him out of the thing to get the answers. As for the quote, I'm not sure. I will listen to them all right now.

Guest MixMasterNut

I'm not sure, but I am sticking to my theory as I believe it makes more sense. I think Gersch was in 935 and somehow was involved in getting the Rod, so Ed went there to see how he did it, but had to help him out of the thing to get the answers. As for the quote, I'm not sure. I will listen to them all right now.

I kinda believe the Ascension Group is the reformed Soviet version of Group 935. Steiner passed on his knowledge to Clarke about Nova 6. No doubt the Ascension Group as a whole have all the knowledge gained by Steiner and Clarke's research on mind control.

I kinda believe the Ascension Group is the reformed Soviet version of Group 935. Steiner passed on his knowledge to Clarke about Nova 6. No doubt the Ascension Group as a whole have all the knowledge gained by Steiner and Clarke's research on mind control.

Have you not read the intel saying that the Ascension Group is the resurrected version of the German's NOVA 6 Program? Read this:

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=12873

Guest MixMasterNut

Have you not read the intel saying that the Ascension Group is the resurrected version of the German's NOVA 6 Program? Read this:

I know the WMD intel has the background on Steiner and how he was recruited under Dragovich after WW2 to continue his NOVA6 research. Is there more intels to it?

I know the WMD intel has the background on Steiner and how he was recruited under Dragovich after WW2 to continue his NOVA6 research. Is there more intels to it?

Well the intel states that they created the Ascension Group under Dragovich, and Steiner was head scientist and it was the resurrection of the NOVA 6 Program. BTW I listened to the Moon quotes, he says,

"Ah Gersch, the builder of the Casimir Mechanism Prototype, I will show you how to build a real one..."

"Dr. Gersch, he would have fit into my project had he been born earlier."

Damnit, that destroys my entire theory. Now I don't know why they knew to go to CoTD or how they got there.

Guest MixMasterNut

Besides Richtofen, Samantha, and Dr.Maxis, (and maybe Peter), I think the only ones who survived the massacre at Der Riese between US and Russian forces were Steiner, and the GKM guy. And I'm pretty sure that was all by the GKM guy's design, if you read between the lines of the intel.

Besides Richtofen, Samantha, and Dr.Maxis, (and maybe Peter), I think the only ones who survived the massacre at Der Riese between US and Russian forces were Steiner, and the GKM guy. And I'm pretty sure that was all by the GKM guy's design, if you read between the lines of the intel.

Who's the GKM guy? And I believe that the massacre at Der Riese happened after Maxis and Peter died.

I estimate Gersch to be around 25 when 1945 comes around so that seems a tad young, but it begs the question... What the hell is Ascension for? The Easter Egg seems kind of pointless tbh, there has to be more to Gersch then we think. I mean maybe Gersch was introduced to 935 at a young age due to lack of help and the end of the war, and then began working on a portable teleporter, but had to defect to Soviet Russia to continue his work. He didn't know everything about 115 and making the things he needed to, so that's why Yuri kept the journal from him so he couldn't finish in time... That makes sense actually.

Guest Shooter

Yes. As of now we have the order right I believe, but the reasons are what I'm ironing out.

Ok, let me know when you get it all worked out. Until then I'll keep the reason behind the events as is.

Ok, we'll stick with 1968 as planned.

They left Kino via teleporter I say, and then it's all F'ed up...

So did they mean to leave via the teleporter, or was it all another accident. Was he trying to teleport to Acsension on purpose? Haha sorry, we're just finding more and more questions.

Only Treyarch knows :lol:

He found it in Ascension I say, and he isn't wearing it in Shangri-La, and I can't be certain about Moon.

Just went back and looked on all the maps and you're right Tac, he's not wearing the Spacesuit on Shangri La. But this brings up something very weird on the order of his outfits...

Shi No Numa - German Uniform

Der Riese - German Uniform

Kino Der Toten - German Uniform

Ascension - Spacesuit

Call of the Dead - Unknown

Shangri La - German Uniform

Moon - Spacesuit

Now just why in the world would he end up changing into the Spacesuit for Ascension, takes it off for Shangri La? And then puts it back on for Moon? It just doesn't make any sense. I'm beginning to question Shangri La's place in this timeline. I think his outfit can be a big clue on the order of events. I really don't believe Treyarch did this on accident. :?

I have a huge theory on that, it's very out there, but it's about how Gersch was once 935. Remember how the intel said that some 935 scientists ditched and went to Ascension Group? There you go, Richtofen wanted to see him. They left via the rift in the space time continuum at the end of the Egg I say.

Nah, Richtofen wanted to see him and in return for information about the VRIL Generator, they had to set him free.

But what information would Gersch have? I'm going to start looking more into this.

How would Gersch have obtained such knowledge though? I would think the only person aware of the Vril-Ya and their secrets is Richtofen. What would Dr. Gersch know that Richtofen already doesn't know?

Yeah, I assume it was a secret teleporter...

Agreed. So Richtofen must of known the teleporter was there, which means he had someone build one there, or he built one there himself. Perhaps it's best not to look too far into this one. :lol:

They left Shangri-La by the Focusing Stone maybe? Idk maybe the Vril-ya sent them?

That's knida my guess. Or that they used the Stone in conjunction with the Golden Rod to make the Vril Device. And they use the Vril Device to get to Area 51

Vril-ya teleported them there?

That or they used the Vril Device?

Hell if I know haha

This is another one we gotta work on. If Maxis was shot when Samantha takes over the pyramid. Why would his soul go into the computer of all things? Or perhaps his soul went into the pyramid, and then went into the computer? But how did he transfer himself over there. Actually, nevermind on that. We know during the Big Bang EE that Maxis says "If you free me, I can help stop Richtofen" so he was trapped in the computer by something. Richtofen doesn't know how Maxis even got into the computer, so I don't believe Ed locked him in there. This is a big mystery to me on how Maxis gets trapped in the computer and who puts him there.

Guest MixMasterNut

Who's the GKM guy? And I believe that the massacre at Der Riese happened after Maxis and Peter died.

Just reviewed my notes... GKM guy is PAVEL GORKI. I believe their is info on him and Gorki-Korolev Medical Company (GKM) in the WMD and Executive Orders Intel data. This company reeks of Illuminati.

To OstonedshooterO:

So did they mean to leave via the teleporter, or was it all another accident. Was he trying to teleport to Acsension on purpose? Haha sorry, we're just finding more and more questions.

I think he was teleporting there on purpose because Gersch was making a portable teleporter until he defected to Ascension Group. For some reason, Richtofen thought that Gersch knew of this CoTD place, so he asked if he could teleport them there? My original theory was that they went to get the Gersch device so that they could teleport to CoTD, but they had a teleporter in Kino, so going form Kino to CoTD would have made much more sense, but I don't think Richtofen had ever been there, so he needed Gersch.

Regarding the outfits...

Yeah see I tried to work out the uniform thing a while back. Nikolai doesn't have blood on this uniform, Takeo has a mustache, the list goes on and on. And we hear in CoTD Dempsey say it's like he's on vacation, and Tak says something about sleeping in Ascension, so maybe he grew the mustache from being there so long?

What would Gersch know that Richtofen doesn't?

I don't know for sure, but I think he knows something, otherwise Ascension is useless..

This is another one we gotta work on. If Maxis was shot when Samantha takes over the pyramid. Why would his soul go into the computer of all things? Or perhaps his soul went into the pyramid, and then went into the computer? But how did he transfer himself over there. Actually, nevermind on that. We know during the Big Bang EE that Maxis says "If you free me, I can help stop Richtofen" so he was trapped in the computer by something. Richtofen doesn't know how Maxis even got into the computer, so I don't believe Ed locked him in there. This is a big mystery to me on how Maxis gets trapped in the computer and who puts him there.

Well of course Ed didn't do it because he wasn't on the moon when Samantha broke free the first time. It's debatable if he was even there during the process at all, and I'm pretty he wasn't. Maybe the Casimir Mechanism caused him to get trapped? Both maps that people get trapped in regard using the Casimir Mechanism. Now I don't think Gersch was trapped that way, but they both need their souls freed...

Guest Zombieofthedead

Regarding the uniform, isn't it possible he just prefers his Nazi outfit and put it back on in CotD? BTW tac, Tak has a moustache in kino, he's had it before ascension. Also, Dempsey says he feels like he's on vacation because there aren't zombies around, and Nikolai could have more clothes.

Regarding the uniform, isn't it possible he just prefers his Nazi outfit and put it back on in CotD? BTW tac, Tak has a moustache in kino, he's had it before ascension. Also, Dempsey says he feels like he's on vacation because there aren't zombies around, and Nikolai could have more clothes.

Well yes he might prefer it, but explain the cut on his face that disappeared? It was there in every map before Shangri-La, then disappeared. And that was my point, he feels like he's on vacation because they have been fighting for so long and he has a break. And maybe Nikolai could have more clothes, but who knows.. Oh!! Ok so it's the place where people could live for thousands of years... what if the place itself healed there wounds while they were there? Made them back to how they were before the Zombies began? I mean the VRIL is set on LIGHT principles (love and stuff)?

Guest Zombieofthedead

Hm... I don't recall him ever having a cut on his face (except for Ascension, and maybe moon, but even that might just have been zombie blood). Always thought the cut on his face was a myth, tbh. However, if there WAS a cut, then the healing thing would make sense. That said, weren't the ruins fake? So I really don't know.

Guest MixMasterNut

Maybe the space suit came with the moon lander. You know, like an accessory.

How the crew ended up on a moon lander descending into the cosmodrome?.... Yeah I have no clue either, except for maybe Pocket Teleporter :lol:

Hm... I don't recall him ever having a cut on his face (except for Ascension, and maybe moon, but even that might just have been zombie blood). Always thought the cut on his face was a myth, tbh. However, if there WAS a cut, then the healing thing would make sense. That said, weren't the ruins fake? So I really don't know.

Nah he specifically has cuts on all the other maps on his left cheek, I posted pics on my Der Riese eclipse thread, I'll try and find them. And if they were on all previous maps, I doubt this one is blood. As for the ruins, I'm pretty sure they aren't fake, I mean it's Shangri-La...

Guest Zombieofthedead

Nah he specifically has cuts on all the other maps on his left cheek, I posted pics on my Der Riese eclipse thread, I'll try and find them. And if they were on all previous maps, I doubt this one is blood. As for the ruins, I'm pretty sure they aren't fake, I mean it's Shangri-La...

Ok, go ahead and search for the pics. As for Shangri-La, this quote should help.

Brock: "This place is massive! The architecture is not what I expected to see. It's more of an interpretation-"

Interpretation, meaning that it's what someone thought Shangri-La would be like.