TAC N SHOOTER'S "Epic Zombies Timeline and Story" EDIT 10/30

Guest Shooter

Guest MixMasterNut

So I guess you aren't going to add my correction to the radio transcript? I thought you were looking for feedback.

Which correction are you talking about? It might be one that we just discussed?

The one I posted on this thread. Page 1

So I guess you aren't going to add my correction to the radio transcript? I thought you were looking for feedback.

Yeah it's really hard to tell, but it does sound like "what is this?"

Guest Shooter

What if the breakout at Verruckt was just an accident, not involving Sam at all? Then after October 1 1945 she starts causing outbreaks?

Ok lets start from scratch: Maxis was alive and not in spiritual form until after October 1, 1945, therefore Sam hadn't been in the pyramid until then, does that make sense?

Yes, unless he somehow wasn't the one shot during the final radio and he escaped. Which is unlikely, so Yes.

Guest Shooter

I have edited the transcript. Thanks MixMaster. We gotta get another game going on soon!

[brains]

What if the breakout at Verruckt was just an accident, not involving Sam at all? Then after October 1 1945 she starts causing outbreaks?

Ok lets start from scratch: Maxis was alive and not in spiritual form until after October 1, 1945, therefore Sam hadn't been in the pyramid until then, does that make sense?

Yes, unless he somehow wasn't the one shot during the final radio and he escaped. Which is unlikely, so Yes.

Ok so that means the the Verruckt outbreak, and maybe the NDU one was not Sam's fault. It all depends on when NDU happened because Verruckt is the first outbreak before Sam was in the pyramid.

Guest Shooter

Ok so that means the the Verruckt outbreak, and maybe the NDU one was not Sam's fault. It all depends on when NDU happened because Verruckt is the first outbreak before Sam was in the pyramid.

Well that makes sense. But then it doesn't make sense why Sam still laughs and her Teddy Bear is in the box when playing the map. Perhaps a huge discrepancy on Treyarch's part?

That or Maxis wasn't shot during that event, and Richtofen kills him later. We know at some point he ends up either in the computer at Griffin Station while doing the Moon EE or he communicates with Richtofen during the EE via an intercom from another location. Which doesn't help us really because that means he could either be alive or dead and in the machine.

I don't know, I'm starting to doubt if Maxis was even killed. But I keep telling myself he's gotta be.

Well that makes sense. But then it doesn't make sense why Sam still laughs and her Teddy Bear is in the box when playing the map. Perhaps a huge discrepancy on Treyarch's part?

That or Maxis wasn't shot during that event, and Richtofen kills him later. We know at some point he ends up either in the computer at Griffin Station while doing the Moon EE or he communicates with Richtofen during the EE via an intercom from another location. Which doesn't help us really because that means he could either be alive or dead and in the machine.

I don't know, I'm starting to doubt if Maxis was even killed. But I keep telling myself he's gotta be.

Haha thank for putting me in the title dude, you didn't have to :P

Ok, wow. This is really confusing... Maybe it IS a discrepnacy on 3arc's part? Idk, because this isn't adding up AT ALL... But overall, I do believe that Maxis was killed in Griffin Station, but that doesn't explain why Sam laughed right after the shot was fired. I don't think Maxis would have a reason to yell NO if it wasn't him being shot

Guest Shooter

Ok, wow. This is really confusing... Maybe it IS a discrepnacy on 3arc's part? Idk, because this isn't adding up AT ALL... But overall, I do believe that Maxis was killed in Griffin Station, but that doesn't explain why Sam laughed right after the shot was fired. I don't think Maxis would have a reason to yell NO if it wasn't him being shot

Hahah, I know right? It's like we're looking so much into it that we're finding holes in Treyarch's storyline :lol:

Perhaps it went down like this....

Ludwig Maxis: “Can you do something for me? Something very important.”

Samantha Maxis: “Yes.”

Ludwig Maxis: “Kill them... all.”

(A gunshot is heard) A Griffin Station member attempts to shoot Samatha who is sitting inside the pyramid (like you'd see her when doing the Cryogenic Slumber Party achievement)

Ludwig Maxis: "No!" Maxis' reaction to seeing someone shoot at his daughter

(Gas hisses)The pyramid closing

Samantha: (Demonic Laughter) HahahahaLaughing at the fact she was trying to be shot and the fact that she is staying in the pyramid

Dr Groph: “We are doomed.” (Static)Groph's reaction to seeing Samantha not die and close the pyramid, knowing that she'll now start controlling Aether/the zombies.

Maxis is not shot, but his whereabout's unknown.

Guest Shooter

BTW no problem changing the title! After all it is the two of us figuring everything out, not just me. After we do come up with a final timeline and background story (someday :lol: ), I was hoping to write a narrative story of the whole thing. Perhaps we could work on that one together as well and you can publish it. I think it'd make a pretty badass story for our fellow zombie slayers!

Oh wow, that's incredibly possible. I like that a ton, let's go with it! So are we saying that this was before Verruckt and Nacht der Untoten?

And to your above post: I am making one now, it should be out next weekend maybe, idk. I have had a ton of great members ask me to work it all out and make a storyline with them, so I'll have to finish the one I have started and go from there I suppose!

Guest MixMasterNut

:facepalm:

He's saying "Was ist das?"

that's german for "What is this?"

It's a commonly known german phrase. Right up there with saying "Nein" for "No".

:facepalm:

He's saying "Was ist das?"

that's german for "What is this?"

It's a commonly known german phrase. Right up there with saying "Nein" for "No".

Ok.. I'm just saying it sounded like the American translation not the German, but either way we know what it says..

Guest Rissole25

Richtofen says Maxis is dead when charging up the Vril Generator. However, this might just be Richtofen assuming this, since he mustn't of returned to Griffin Station after last talking with Groph in Audio Reel 5.

Richtofen: "Indeed, and now you are dead (said in mocking tone). And your little girl is going to be next... ahh... She is the source of madness! Ahh... Not I."

About the Vril Generator, I think Richtofen found it on the moon first by a quote he says.

Dr. Groph: "I suppose not, how do you know what it does?"

Dr. Richtofen: "I found many interesting vril artifacts here. I have decoded some of their language, all signs point to this device being a stable gateway to the Aether"

Here being Griffin Station, or the moon.

I'm not sure how it ended up in Siberia, but I have a small theory that works. Richtofen was a member of Group 935 still, and he seems to know the direct surroundings in that outpost, so he had been there before. We have what, 3 years between when he appointed Groph lead scientist of Griffin Station, and these radios in Call of the Dead, when he was testing on Nikolai, Takeo, Tank, and the mexican. He must of visited the place at least once? Perhaps he hid the Vril Device in case he ever needed it?

And about the discrepancy on Treyarch's part? It's possible, but I don't think they would've missed something like that. However, in the Kino der Toten loading screen, Richtofen didn't know the MDT was capable of time-travel, how they ended up in the theatre, and says "where did the little girl go?". By Audio Reel 5 of Moon, Groph tells Richtofen, so he already knew, yet in Kino der Toten, seems to forget. But this might just be because this was the first zombie map of Black Ops, new fans, the story was just starting to unravel more, so they may have not wanted them to know that early. But they could've just made him not say that if that was the case.

Guest Shooter

Richtofen says Maxis is dead when charging up the Vril Generator. However, this might just be Richtofen assuming this, since he mustn't of returned to Griffin Station after last talking with Groph in Audio Reel 5.

Richtofen: "Indeed, and now you are dead (said in mocking tone). And your little girl is going to be next... ahh... She is the source of madness! Ahh... Not I."

Good call, I forgot Ed does say that on Moon during the Easter Egg. Well I'm pretty set on the fact that Maxis wasn't killed at Griffin Station when Sam takes over, so the questions that remain are when did Richtofen kill Maxis and how? and how did Maxis' soul get into the computer?

About the Vril Generator, I think Richtofen found it on the moon first by a quote he says.

Dr. Richtofen: "I found many interesting vril artifacts here. I have decoded some of their language, all signs point to this device being a stable gateway to the Aether"

That's what I was thinking as well, he might have found the Golden Rod on the Moon. Or heck, it might have just been in the pyramid when he got there, and someone just took it out at some point to examine it. Or when Richtofen is gone the first time for 19 days, he traveled to Siberia at some point along with Shangri La. We know he went to SL, so it's probable he went to Siberia as well.

I'm not sure how it ended up in Siberia, but I have a small theory that works. Richtofen was a member of Group 935 still, and he seems to know the direct surroundings in that outpost, so he had been there before. We have what, 3 years between when he appointed Groph lead scientist of Griffin Station, and these radios in Call of the Dead, when he was testing on Nikolai, Takeo, Tank, and the mexican. He must of visited the place at least once? Perhaps he hid the Vril Device in case he ever needed it?

Hmm, well me and Tac were thinking that when Samantha takes over, she sends the Focusing Stone and Golden Rod back to their orginal locations through Aether. But if Richtofen found it on the Moon, then it would be returned to the Moon considering that theory. So perhaps during the 19 day stretch when he was gone the first time, he visited both SL and CotD and retrieved the items from those places. We know he at least went to Shangri La, so perhaps he went to Siberia during that time as well? I don't think Richtofen hid it since you have to do some pretty weird stuff to retrieve it on the CotD map. Sacrificing a zombie/human up into the sky seems like something from Aether, you know? I don't know, what do you think? This is all getting so confusing. It doesn't make sense to me how the Focusing Stone got back there any other way but being teleported there by Samantha either. Why wouldn't Richtofen just hid them together ya know? And I don't think Richtofen would've went back with Sam controlling all the zombies on the Moon to get the Golden Rod and Focusing Stone. But say he did, say he collected the pieces from the pyramid at the Moon at some point and hid them in Siberia and Shangri La until he could build a team of test subjects to help him with taking Samatha's spot in the pyramid. That'd make sense, but like I said I don't know why he would hide them in such hard to reach it. But if he wanted to hide them from Maxis I guess he would go all out to hide them.

So either Samantha returned them to their orginal locations, which Richtofen had already been to both places before. Or Richtofen took them back there to hide them from Maxis until he had time to kill him. Once Maxis was dead, he went back and got the two pieces and started his plan to take Sam's spot?

This was a very contradicitng paragraph. Haha sorry bout that :lol:

And about the discrepancy on Treyarch's part? It's possible, but I don't think they would've missed something like that. However, in the Kino der Toten loading screen, Richtofen didn't know the MDT was capable of time-travel, how they ended up in the theatre, and says "where did the little girl go?". By Audio Reel 5 of Moon, Groph tells Richtofen, so he already knew, yet in Kino der Toten, seems to forget. But this might just be because this was the first zombie map of Black Ops, new fans, the story was just starting to unravel more, so they may have not wanted them to know that early. But they could've just made him not say that if that was the case.

Yeah, we don't think it's a discrepancy on Treyarch's part either. That'd just be way too big to miss. We've determined Samantha is in the pyramid and controlling zombies before the events of Verruckt and NDU. Perhaps Samantha is the reason all the outbreaks started in the first place. She might of thought it was a game, or she was just a straight murderous little girl.

I think that quote might be a small discrepancy on Treyarch's part though. Like you said probably just trying to introduce new players to the storyline.[/quote:1j29q3fy]

Awesome stuff Rissole! Thanks for the feedback [brains] again for ya!

Good call, I forgot Ed does say that on Moon during the Easter Egg. Well I'm pretty set on the fact that Maxis wasn't killed at Griffin Station when Sam takes over, so the questions that remain are when did Richtofen kill Maxis and how? and how did Maxis' soul get into the computer?

So the three questions... As far as when, which "death" are we talking about? When he was sent in the teleporter or when he was taken out? It's really hard to say because I think it would be hard to escape the compound since you're on the moon, so that makes me think he was dead right away. Do we have any quotes on SNN about Maxis? If so find them, we need to see if there are any hints. For when and how he got in the computer, that's also tough. I think they go hand in hand, so I believe that Maxis went straight from the teleporter to the computer on the moon, is that possible?

That's what I was thinking as well, he might have found the Golden Rod on the Moon. Or heck, it might have just been in the pyramid when he got there, and someone just took it out at some point to examine it. Or when Richtofen is gone the first time for 19 days, he traveled to Siberia at some point along with Shangri La. We know he went to SL, so it's probable he went to Siberia as well.

I agree that he found it on the Moon. I mean unless he went to CoTD which I guess is possible, but doubtful. Although he does know about the place and that there is a Golden Rod there. What if he found the stuff on the Moon and was then transported to those places so that he'd know they were there if he needed them again?

Hmm, well me and Tac were thinking that when Samantha takes over, she sends the Focusing Stone and Golden Rod back to their orginal locations through Aether. But if Richtofen found it on the Moon, then it would be returned to the Moon considering that theory. So perhaps during the 19 day stretch when he was gone the first time, he visited both SL and CotD and retrieved the items from those places. We know he at least went to Shangri La, so perhaps he went to Siberia during that time as well? I don't think Richtofen hid it since you have to do some pretty weird stuff to retrieve it on the CotD map. Sacrificing a zombie/human up into the sky seems like something from Aether, you know? I don't know, what do you think? This is all getting so confusing. It doesn't make sense to me how the Focusing Stone got back there any other way but being teleported there by Samantha either. Why wouldn't Richtofen just hid them together ya know? And I don't think Richtofen would've went back with Sam controlling all the zombies on the Moon to get the Golden Rod and Focusing Stone. But say he did, say he collected the pieces from the pyramid at the Moon at some point and hid them in Siberia and Shangri La until he could build a team of test subjects to help him with taking Samatha's spot in the pyramid. That'd make sense, but like I said I don't know why he would hide them in such hard to reach it. But if he wanted to hide them from Maxis I guess he would go all out to hide them.

I'm sticking with my above theory ^^

So either Samantha returned them to their orginal locations, which Richtofen had already been to both places before. Or Richtofen took them back there to hide them from Maxis until he had time to kill him. Once Maxis was dead, he went back and got the two pieces and started his plan to take Sam's spot?

This was a very contradicitng paragraph. Haha sorry bout that :lol:

Yeah, we don't think it's a discrepancy on Treyarch's part either. That'd just be way too big to miss. We've determined Samantha is in the pyramid and controlling zombies before the events of Verruckt and NDU. Perhaps Samantha is the reason all the outbreaks started in the first place. She might of thought it was a game, or she was just a straight murderous little girl.

I think that quote might be a small discrepancy on Treyarch's part though. Like you said probably just trying to introduce new players to the storyline.

Awesome stuff Rissole! Thanks for the feedback [brains] again for ya![/quote:arj28ver]

Guest Shooter

So the three questions... As far as when, which "death" are we talking about? When he was sent in the teleporter or when he was taken out? It's really hard to say because I think it would be hard to escape the compound since you're on the moon, so that makes me think he was dead right away. Do we have any quotes on SNN about Maxis? If so find them, we need to see if there are any hints. For when and how he got in the computer, that's also tough. I think they go hand in hand, so I believe that Maxis went straight from the teleporter to the computer on the moon, is that possible?

I'm going to take a listen to the SNN quotes to see if I can find anything significant. Ok so perhaps Maxis was killed during the final event and his body was sent into the nearby computer system? I don't know, that doesn't seem plausible. When Ed teleports them from Der Riese, we know that Maxis' ends up in a tunnel and not dead, and Samantha ends up at Griffin Station (Maxis: "How did you get me out of that wretched tunnel?" when he appears at the pyramid after Groph and Schuster target him and teleport him there.) Ok Tac, so this might sound EXTREMELY out there, but what if Maxis did escape Griffin Station after Sam takes over. He then eventually flees Group 935 as he knows Richtofen tried to kill him and thinks he succeeded, and begins working with the Ascension Group under the nickname 'Gersch'. He attempts to build the Gersche device there to teleport to the Moon and free his daughter. Anothre scientist, Yuri, ends up going crazy from hearing voices (Perhaps Samantha was getting in his head?) and pushes Gersch (Maxis) into the Gersch Device. Maxis ends up getting trapped in Aether. We end up freeing him during the Ascension level (Richtofen doesn't know who Gersch really is) and send him floating up towards the sky, up to Griffin station, and into the computer. This might also explain how Maxis ended up building the Thundergun, as we know he was the first to produce it. Perhaps the Russians hired him to build the Thundergun and Gersch after learning the Maxis knew so much about 115. This may also explain why Takeo says his quote after doing the Ascension EE "Maybe now in return, you will free someone else who needs it". I know this is way way out there, but I'm just brainstorming. I'm just trying to figure out how Maxis ended up getting killed and how he ended up in the computer. Sorry if this all sounds crazy.

I agree that he found it on the Moon. I mean unless he went to CoTD which I guess is possible, but doubtful. Although he does know about the place and that there is a Golden Rod there. What if he found the stuff on the Moon and was then transported to those places so that he'd know they were there if he needed them again?

Ok, so we can all agree that he found the Rod on the Moon. I'll edit that in. Do you presume he found the Stone on the Moon as well? Do you think the Rod and Stone might have already been in the pyramid when Richtofen goes there for the first time? And perhaps it took him to both Shangri La, then Siberia. But why were these particular places so prevalent to Ed that this is where the items would be when he teleported? Perhaps the voices in his head were talking to him. Which brings another off topic question, who the hells voice is inside Ed's head. We know he hears them before Sam's in there. So who is it? The Vril-Ya, Satan or a demonic spirit? Ok, I'm getting off topic...

I'm sticking with my above theory ^^

Agreed.

I think that quote might be a small discrepancy on Treyarch's part though. Like you said probably just trying to introduce new players to the storyline.

I'm going to take a listen to the SNN quotes to see if I can find anything significant. Ok so perhaps Maxis was killed during the final event and his body was sent into the nearby computer system? I don't know, that doesn't seem plausible. When Ed teleports them from Der Riese, we know that Maxis' ends up in a tunnel and not dead, and Samantha ends up at Griffin Station (Maxis: "How did you get me out of that wretched tunnel?" when he appears at the pyramid after Groph and Schuster target him and teleport him there.) Ok Tac, so this might sound EXTREMELY out there, but what if Maxis did escape Griffin Station after Sam takes over. He then eventually flees Group 935 as he knows Richtofen tried to kill him and thinks he succeeded, and begins working with the Ascension Group under the nickname 'Gersch'. He attempts to build the Gersche device there to teleport to the Moon and free his daughter. Anothre scientist, Yuri, ends up going crazy from hearing voices (Perhaps Samantha was getting in his head?) and pushes Gersch (Maxis) into the Gersch Device. Maxis ends up getting trapped in Aether. We end up freeing him during the Ascension level (Richtofen doesn't know who Gersch really is) and send him floating up towards the sky, up to Griffin station, and into the computer. This might also explain how Maxis ended up building the Thundergun, as we know he was the first to produce it. Perhaps the Russians hired him to build the Thundergun and Gersch after learning the Maxis knew so much about 115. This may also explain why Takeo says his quote after doing the Ascension EE "Maybe now in return, you will free someone else who needs it". I know this is way way out there, but I'm just brainstorming. I'm just trying to figure out how Maxis ended up getting killed and how he ended up in the computer. Sorry if this all sounds crazy.

I listened to the SNN quotes and there is nothing. And as for the Gersch idea, the only reason I don't believe it is because I assume Samantha would know that Gersch was her father, and therefore not push him into the Casimir Mechanism and into Aether. I have always had trouble believing that Gersch or even Gasy from S-L could be Maxis, it just seems too far for me, sorry :/ But I love the ideas, we need to keep them rolling!

Ok, so we can all agree that he found the Rod on the Moon. I'll edit that in. Do you presume he found the Stone on the Moon as well? Do you think the Rod and Stone might have already been in the pyramid when Richtofen goes there for the first time? And perhaps it took him to both Shangri La, then Siberia. But why were these particular places so prevalent to Ed that this is where the items would be when he teleported? Perhaps the voices in his head were talking to him. Which brings another off topic question, who the hells voice is inside Ed's head. We know he hears them before Sam's in there. So who is it? The Vril-Ya, Satan or a demonic spirit? Ok, I'm getting off topic...

I believe he found the stone when he teleported to Shangri-La in that 19 day stretch. Also, another theory is that, since the pyramid was of VRIL-Ya origins and the Stone and Rod are VRIL artifacts, they put them in significant spots to their ancient history:

Siberia being the beginning of the VRIL

Shangri-La being the passage into their homeland under the earth's crust.

I believe the voices are the Illuminati.

Guest MixMasterNut

I have a similar theory about Maxis's inbetween story...

Maxis = Brock

I think it's the same voice actor for both characters.

Anyways..... Maxis escapes Fluffy through the teleporter, and ends up somewhere different than Samantha. He changes his alias to "Brock" and goes undercover, while he searches for Samantha and plots his revenge on Richtofen. To free Samantha and further his plans, he must first aquire the focusing stone. So he gathers a stupid, but loyal lacky in Gary, and sets off to the lost land of Shangri la. This would explain Brock's motivation for completely disregarding the dangers of the temple in order to uncover the temple's secrets. His daughters life, the outcome of the world, and revenge on Richtofen are all at stake. From our parallaxing back-n-forth time traveling adventures in Shangri la, we know that in the end, Richtofen gets the focusing stone, and Brock & Gary wind up right where they started..... in a tunnel. A tunnel in the temple that is filled with traps and zomibes, that is now flooding with water. Sounds pretty wretched to me. This explains why Maxis says immediately upon being teleported to the Moon, "How did you get me out of that wretched tunnel?"

Guest Shooter

I have a similar theory about Maxis's inbetween story...

Maxis = Brock

I think it's the same voice actor for both characters.

Anyways..... Maxis escapes Fluffy through the teleporter, and ends up somewhere different than Samantha. He changes his alias to "Brock" and goes undercover, while he searches for Samantha and plots his revenge on Richtofen. To free Samantha and further his plans, he must first aquire the focusing stone. So he gathers a stupid, but loyal lacky in Gary, and sets off to the lost land of Shangri la. This would explain Brock's motivation for completely disregarding the dangers of the temple in order to uncover the temple's secrets. His daughters life, the outcome of the world, and revenge on Richtofen are all at stake. From our parallaxing back-n-forth time traveling adventures in Shangri la, we know that in the end, Richtofen gets the focusing stone, and Brock & Gary wind up right where they started..... in a tunnel. A tunnel in the temple that is filled with traps and zomibes, that is now flooding with water. Sounds pretty wretched to me. This explains why Maxis says immediately upon being teleported to the Moon, "How did you get me out of that wretched tunnel?"

I don't believe Brock and Maxis are the same though. I think Maxis was just teleported to the tunnel in Shangri La for a short time until Schuster and Groph teleport him back to Griffin Station when Samantha takes over the pyramid.

I think Brock and Gary were just adventurers exploring the ruins. Plus don't they not know who Richtofen is when they finally blow up the wall hiding the Focusing Stone. Don't they question who he is? If it was Maxis, he would've said something much different IMO.

Thanks for the input though Mix! Ill be sure to brains ya when I get a reload.

Guest Shooter

I listened to the SNN quotes and there is nothing. And as for the Gersch idea, the only reason I don't believe it is because I assume Samantha would know that Gersch was her father, and therefore not push him into the Casimir Mechanism and into Aether. I have always had trouble believing that Gersch or even Gasy from S-L could be Maxis, it just seems too far for me, sorry :/ But I love the ideas, we need to keep them rolling!

Well I believe it was Yuri that pushed him into the Gersch Device and sent Gersch(or Maxis) to Aether. So perhaps it wasn't Samantha in Yuri's head telling him to do it. Maybe it was something much more demonic? We know he was working with 115, so it may have attracted something ominous that eventually brainwashes Yuri. But then I guess it wouldn't make sense why Gersch(Maxis) would be so afraid of his own daughter. Perhaps Samantha had transformed into an evil Samantha in the Aether and that's why he didn't want Sam to get him? Or maybe he wanted to get out of Aether to try and stop Richtofen's evil plan. Maxis knew that Samantha was going to attack the facility soon and kill the last people that will help get him out of Aether, and that's why he keeps yelling she's getting closer?

I suppose we can go always go with that Maxis' soul somehow entered the nearby computer after he's shot at Griffin Station, but then this doesn't explain why Maxis is still alive and working with Richtofen at Der Riese in September 1945.

I believe he found the stone when he teleported to Shangri-La in that 19 day stretch. Also, another theory is that, since the pyramid was of VRIL-Ya origins and the Stone and Rod are VRIL artifacts, they put them in significant spots to their ancient history:

Siberia being the beginning of the VRIL

Shangri-La being the passage into their homeland under the earth's crust.

I believe the voices are the Illuminati.

Ok, so that's the reason it took Richtofen to Shangri La when he first touched it, becuase it was of Vril-Ya origin. He then found the Focusing Stone and was returned to Griffin Station. Eventually Samantha returns it to Shangri La after she takes over, and Richtofen has been there before so he knows right where to find it.

But how does he know that the Golden Rod went to Siberia if he found it on the Moon. He knows that the Golden Rod is there when they're stuck in the room, so he somehow knew it would end up there when Sam returned it. Perhaps he traveled to CotD in that 19 day period, but he wouldn't need to if he already had the golden rod in his possession, so why would he be taken to Siberia at all? GAHHH my brain hurts. Thanks for all the discussion again Tac! It's very much appreciated! I feel like we're making progress, even if it's not alot.

Oh yeah, and I thnik you're correct about the voices being the Illiuminati. I forgot about that :oops:

Guest MixMasterNut

At the end of the audio for the Moon's MP loading screen, Samantha says "Do you hear the voices?"

I believe Samantha is hearing the same (Illuminati) voices that Richtofen is hearing in his head as a result of having physical contact with the pyramid device.

At the end of the audio for the Moon's MP loading screen, Samantha says "Do you hear the voices?"

I believe Samantha is hearing the same (Illuminati) voices that Richtofen is hearing in his head as a result of having physical contact with the pyramid device.

I think it's that the voices are in Edwards body and she is in his body?

Guest MixMasterNut

Possible. I believe there are a few clues in the Moon's loading screen that hint towards Samantha being a playable character. So this would only add to that theory. I'll get more into the details of those clues later. The Moon loading screen analysis is a massive project I'm currently working on.

But I'm still holding onto my theory that I think the voices are a result of having direct contact with the pyramid device. As far as we know, Richtofen and Samantha are the only one's who have physically touched the pyramid. In the radio messages you can tell that these voices are what make Richtofen's mind sick and twisted. Samantha has been pretty sick and twisted herself, before ever switching bodies with Richtofen. I think it's the voices doing it to her.

Possible. I believe there are a few clues in the Moon's loading screen that hint towards Samantha being a playable character. So this would only add to that theory. I'll get more into the details of those clues later. The Moon loading screen analysis is a massive project I'm currently working on.

But I'm still holding onto my theory that I think the voices are a result of having direct contact with the pyramid device. As far as we know, Richtofen and Samantha are the only one's who have physically touched the pyramid. In the radio messages you can tell that these voices are what make Richtofen's mind sick and twisted. Samantha has been pretty sick and twisted herself, before ever switching bodies with Richtofen. I think it's the voices doing it to her.

Good point, I can see how that could be true.