Richtofen and his gay quotes.

Guest Matuzz

Guest yellow-card8

I don't think he is acting insane, I think he is insane because he hears voices in his mind, and I agree with zombieofthedead, that what I feel, it just doesn't really fit

Regards Yellow-card8

• 7 months later...
Guest MurderMachineX

I find it odd how the gay, schizophrenic, murderous, psychopathic, eccentric, Aether overlord Nazi's most controversial adjective is gay.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ZheDoctursMinion115

I dont know if he is gay or not. He is funny as hell. His innuendos are great.

Also I was playing as Richtofen the other day and was pressing the action button behind Nikolai and not once did he whip it out and bend Nikolai over... I'm just saying.

I think Richtofen has crush on Nikolai :?

He is praising him all the time even in not so gay way.

comm__nikolai_and_richtofen_by_ravenspine21-d3b5hkg.jpg

:P

OH MY GOD. THIS PICTURE. <3333

I'm sorry.

Guest Tankeo Dempsaki

YOU HAD TO BRING IT BACK DOCTORSMINION!?

Quick, make a page 4! Go go go!

"Ooooh, Spikey love!" -said strangely when a long sharp shaft pierces his arse.

Guest Matuzz

YOU HAD TO BRING IT BACK DOCTORSMINION!?

Quick, make a page 4! Go go go!

"Ooooh, Spikey love!" -said strangely when a long sharp shaft pierces his arse.

There must be many new ones in Moon, including his love on Nikolai <3

Guest i am richtofen

I don't have any against shipping, in matter of fact I think it's kinda cute, but the part that freaks me out about that picture is I know somebody, somewhere is getting a boner from it right now.

Guest Black Wolf

I honestly never thought I would see this conversation here. In all seriousness though, it's probably worth considering the effects of element 115. Generally, it's agreed upon that the 115 experiments on Dempsey, Nikolai, and Takeo resulted in a boiling down of their personalities, as it were. Dempsey became hyper-aggressive, Nikolai became alcohol-dependent, and Takeo was reduced to muttering proverbs. Of course, part of this is likely intended to connect the actual individual characters to the fact that they were originally conceived as stereotypes without any nuanced personalities.

That being said, Richtofen has probably undergone the most exposure to 115 via handling it in his experiments. At one point, it was a very popular theory that he was becoming zombified at an accelerated rate and his clothes were becoming fused to his skin. My point in all this is that I think it's possible, if not likely, that exposure to 115 brought out this aspect of his personality which he may have previously been hiding.

I'm fairly certain the developers have said that the early conceptions of the characters were loose outlines which have grown and changed. I think the Moon radios highly suggest that Richtofen was not, in fact, a Nazi, but I don't think it's terribly relevant here.

At any rate, maybe he's bisexual-- he does refer to the Juggernog girl as a "sweet little specimen." Maybe sexual orientation is completely irrelevant to him.

Yeah it could totally be in the story. Sophia was coming onto Maxis and he was falling for her. If Richtofen couldn't have him nobody could! :lol:

I don't consider that outside the realm of possibility. :P

That said, the Illuminati often use information like this to blackmail people into their service.

And doesn't that just tie up so many lose ends beautifully?